剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
But whatever that future is,
-我们都要掌控自己的人生 -好吗
- it's gonna be managed by us. - Okay?
听听 听听
Hear, hear! Hear, hear!
干杯
I'll drink to that.
时尚美甲
看到你重新营业真好
I was so happy to see you up and running again.
-指甲就数你做的好 -谢谢
-No one does acrylics like you, Blanca. -Thank you, love.
我那缺德的房♥东
You know, my shady-ass landlord
要求法庭尽快结束我们的案子
demanded the court to rush our case.
她以为她能赢
She was so sure she was gonna win,
但是我胜诉了
but they ruled in my favor.
你是说你在法庭上打败了一个有钱的白人
Wait, so you beat a rich white woman in court?
是的 有时候正义即胜利
Um, yes. Sometimes right is right.
上帝保佑美国
God bless the USA.
留着做小费吧
Keep the change.
你知道吗
Oh. You know what?
我有权利拒绝为某些人提供服务
I reserve the right to refuse services to anyone,
尤其是一个违约 恐同 歧视黑人的人
especially a homophobic, racist witch who breaks contracts.
我在付款上受过骗
I've been stiffed on payments,
在交易上被出♥卖♥♥♥过
I've been double-crossed on deals.
这都发生在这块地上
That all comes with the territory.
但是你对我 我的家和我名声的侵犯
But your assault on me, my home, my reputation...
弗雷德丽卡 别装的好像全世界不知道
Please, Frederica. You act like the world didn't already know
你是一个冷血动物
you was a stone-cold bitch.
我们见面第一天 你就一直在说
You basically bragged about how hard you was
你有多强硬
the first day we met.
这不一样 你羞辱了我
This is different. You humiliated me.
你知道在房♥地♥产♥业的女性有多难吗
Do you know how difficult it is for a woman in real estate?
现在他们都嘲笑我
Now they're laughing at me.
上西城的人认为我种族歧视
And those Upper West Side commies think I'm prejudiced.
这一切都是因为你
And all because of you.
你能离开我的店了吗
Good. Now, can you please leave my establishment?
好 我就是来庆祝你 布兰卡
Fine. I just came down here to say congratulations, Blanca,
不管你到底叫什么
or whatever your real name is.
你赢了
You won.
我不会被轻易击败
I'm not easy to get the best of.
我几乎要崇拜你了
I almost admire you.
这就是低估我的后果
Underestimate me at your peril.
你晚上离开的时候可要小心点
Do be careful at night when you leave here, though.
这个社区治安水平的提升
This neighborhood isn't improving
并没有我预想的那么快
as fast as I thought it would.
怎么 你在威胁我吗
Excuse me, is that a threat?
你要找人来打断我的腿吗
You gonna send somebody to bust my kneecaps?
我只是说你也要小心
I'm just saying that you should underestimate me
低估我的后果 亲爱的
at your peril, too, sweetheart.
然后她就起身离开了
So, next thing I know, she up and left.
她钻进车里就飞驰而去
I mean, she just hopped in her car and sped away.
我不敢相信我们赢了
I can't believe we won.
咋了
Ew, what?
我只是为你骄傲 姑娘
I'm just proud of you, girl.
我们需要一次胜利 尤其是从那之后 你懂的
We needed a win, especially after... you know.
你过得还好吧
Well, how are you holding up?
还行 比原来好了
I'm okay. I'm better.
我很感激你为我做的事
I appreciate what you've done for me.
真的
For real.
坎蒂的死让我完全崩溃了
Candy's death really fucked me up, girl.
她死前我就很迷茫
I was feeling lost before she died.
我从不知道如何表达感情
I've never been great expressing my feelings.
失去坎蒂...让一切恶化了
Losing Candy just... made it worse.
但是你让我重新振作起来
But there you were to lift me up.
我越来越走上正轨了
I'm getting back to good.
我很高兴你这么说
I'm happy to hear that.
我看得到你做的一切
Shit, I see what you've done.
你照顾孩子们
Your kids are taken care of.
你有个超棒的家族
You got a great house.
你还做起了生意
Shit, you've got a business now.
姑娘 别太天真
Girl, please do not be fooled.
-这一切都不容易 -快乐总是来之不易的
- None of this has been easy. - Happiness don't come easy.
所以我
Which is why
进了布朗克斯社区大学
I've... enrolled into the Bronx Community College.
-我要拿到我的会计学位 -真的吗
- I'm gonna get my accounting degree, girl. - What?!
露露 我真为你骄傲
Yo, Lulu, I am so proud of you.
我也有梦想的呀
Yo, I got dreams, too.
我要把它们变成现实
I figured I'd make them a reality.
谢谢你启发了我
Thank you for inspiring me.
帮助我走出阴影
And for pulling me out the dark.
我们在这一小时了
We've been here an hour.
你确定已经整整十天了吗
You sure it's been the whole ten days?
我确定
I'm sure.
他们昨天给我打电♥话♥ 让我今天来这
They called me yesterday and told me to come in here.
这是我第一次
This is the first time I've been tested
没有达蒙牵着手来检测
without having Damon to hold my hand through it.
没事的
It's all right.
成年人就是这样啊
This is what being an adult looks like.
和你交电费或者缴税
Ain't no different than paying your electric bill
没啥区别
or doing your taxes.
我从没缴过税
I ain't never done taxes.
你们这些孩子 啥都要我教吗
Do I have to teach you children everything?
也许吧
Maybe so...
爸爸
Daddy.
小婊砸 我是你长辈 不是你♥爸♥爸
Bitch, I may be your elder, but I ain't your daddy.
如果我对爸爸有兴趣呢
Well, what if I'm into daddies?
这候诊室相当闷热啊
It gets real muggy in these waiting rooms.
60918?
到我了
That's me.
去吧 坚强点
Go in there and be strong.
我会在这等你出来
I'll be waiting for you when you get out.
-男同性恋 1967年6月22日生 -是的
- Gay male, birthday June 22, 1967? - Yep.
检测结果显示是阳性
It says here that the test came back positive.
你有全科医生吗
Do you have a general practitioner,
-或者你需要推荐医生吗 -你说什么
- or will you be needing a recommendation for a doctor? - Wh-What?
我们还需要你所有的性♥伴♥侣♥
We'll also need a list of all your sexual partners
以及他们的电♥话♥号♥
with their phone numbers
-从而可以联♥系♥到他们 -等等
- so that we can contact them. - Uh, hold on, um...
你刚说了什么
What are you saying?
你艾滋病毒阳性
You are HIV-positive.
你以为会是另一个结果吗
Were you expecting a different result?
当然
Of course I was.
在你的问卷里
In your questionnaire,
你说过有多个同性性♥伴♥侣♥
you stated that you had multiple same-sex partners,
并且很少使用避孕套
and that you rarely use condoms.
是的 但是 不 不 不
Well, yes, but... No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 重新检测一次
No, no, no. Uh, run the test again.
我们测过两次了
We've run it twice.
我没有发烧
I ain't never had no fevers,
没有盗汗 什么都没有
no night sweats or nothing.
不是所有患者都会有血清阳转的症状
Not all patients experience the symptoms of seroconversion.
那我完了
So, that's it?
宝贝 我很抱歉
Baby, I'm so sorry.
我会死的
I'm gonna die.
-我会死的 普雷 -不 你不会的 你不会
- I'm gonna die, Pray... - No. No, you're not. No, you're not.
你不会死的
No, you're not.
有我在 有我在
I got you, I got you, I got you, I got you, I got you.
没事的
It's okay.
她没上车
She didn't get in the car?
几点了
What time is it?
9:15 夫人
9:15, ma'am.
她的拍摄时间是七点半
Her call time was 7:30.
你迟到了
You're late.
迟到了两个小时
Two hours, to be exact.
你看上去糟透了
And you look like shit.
早上好 福特女士
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表