剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
但是你却因为你女性的一面而羞愧
Yeah, but you are ashamed of expressing your femininity.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我知道
Actually, I do.
第一次跳潮女主题时
You know, the first time I danced Vogue femme,
我吓坏了 因为我习惯了大家称赞
it was scary because I was so used to being praised
我的男子气概
for my masculinity.
我很害怕
You know, I was afraid of...
展现我的另一面
showing a different side.
有时候我又特希望我能成为女王
But shit, sometimes I want to queen out, too.
后来我明白了 我既可以是妖男
Then I realized I could be butch...
也可以是潮女
and femme at the same time.
我的父亲 他
My father, he...
他总是跟所有人说
he used to tell everybody,
跟我的妈妈 姨母 所有人
my mom and my aunts and everybody,
说"我儿子太柔弱了"
"That boy's too soft."
他讨厌我的娘炮
He hated my sissy ass.
他会从我身边走过
He would just walk past me
然后把我推倒在地
and push me to the ground.
后来推倒变成了掌掴
And then the pushes became slaps,
掌掴又变成了暴揍
and the slaps became punches.
他以为
He was determined
他打我 我就能成为一个男子汉
he was just gonna beat the man into me.
他的儿子不可以是基佬
His son wasn't gonna be no faggot.
我很抱歉发生这样的事情
I'm sorry that happened to you.
但是你需要忘记这件事
But you got to let that go.
是时候拥抱这个完整的你了
It's time for you to embrace all of you.
是啊
Yeah.
貌似现在并不只有爸爸我
Well, looks like Daddy's not the only one
在传授人生智慧了
serving wisdom these days, is she?
不 你没有 亲爱的
No, she's not, honey.
很奇怪你这么问
Well, it's funny you ask,
因为我打算把公♥司♥名字设为"忠诚"
'cause I was actually gonna call my company Fidelity.
原来有一个变装皇后叫忠诚·自♥由♥
There used to be this drag queen named Fidelity Free.
我问她忠诚是什么意思
And, uh, I asked her what fidelity meant.
她说就是忠实和诚信
She said loyalty and faithfulness.
这就是我这个经纪人跟别人不一样的品质
And those are the things I think make me special as a manager.
有个银行
And th-there was the bank,
还是什么行业
you know, or the... or which business was it?
-是的 -他们也叫这个名字
- Yeah. - That had the same, you know, the same name, so...
我不想处理版权问题
Yeah, I-I don't want to deal with those copyright issues.
但是我们依然用这名字 只在内部这样叫
But the name still stands, just on the inside.
除了安吉尔我还签了两个舞会的女孩
Look, I-I signed two girls from the balls besides Angel,
为了她们我可以不惜一切见佛杀佛
and I would kill or die for them.
如果她们想要工作 我可以豁出老脸
If they wanted a job, I got no shame.
在晚饭时间去敲别人家的门
I'll go knock on somebody's door while they're eating dinner
跟他们说"雇我旗下的女孩"
just to tell them, "Hire one of my girls."
我可不建议这样么做
Well, I would not recommend that strategy.
你想的非常好
You have a wonderful style,
但是你却一直活在幻想中
but you're living in a fantasy.
你看见了别人是怎么对安吉尔的
You saw what happened to Angel.
这个世界还戴着有色眼镜
The world is still prejudiced.
一些设计师和编辑不肯出柜
There are fashion designers and editors in the closet
-因为害怕受排挤 -这没关系
- for fear of being ostracized. - That's cool, though.
我的模特都是直的
All my models are straight.
那图拉呢
What about Tula?
有记者看出她是变性人
She got clocked by that reporter, what,
大概在十年前吧
about ten years ago?
关于她有好多流言蜚语
There was all kinds of stories about her
但她还是登上了《花♥花♥公♥子♥》
but she was still in Playboy.
图拉1981年出演邦女郎后被曝是变性人
在本集所演的1991年登上《花♥花♥公♥子♥》杂♥志♥
她还签下了很多酒类广♥告♥和各种活动
And she was booking all kinds of liquor campaigns and everything.
记得吗 我们看过她那期《阿瑟尼奥脱口秀》
Yeah, remember, we saw her on Arsenio.
-就是这样 -只有这一个例子
- Exactly. - That's one example
而且还是英国的
in the UK.
但是图拉正在改变偏见 福特女士
Yeah, but Tula's changing the game, Miss Ford.
我不知道你想让我做什么
I don't understand what you want me to do.
收了我
Take me under your wing.
让我的公♥司♥成为你的子公♥司♥
Let me be a business inside your business.
因为我想在洽谈业务的时候
'Cause when I come calling...
说你是我的靠山
and I say you got my back,
我不再是街边上的混混
I'm not no asshole off the street no more.
我是福特女士的手下
I'm with Miss Ford.
我是认真的
I'm real.
这个世界自己是不会变的
The world don't change.
是人改变了世界
People change it.
这一行充满了美女和有野心的男人
This business is brimming with beautiful girls and ambitious men,
但是缺少的是忠诚
but it's lacking in fidelity.
好吧
Okay.
我给你一个小隔间 一部电♥话♥
I'll give you a cubicle, a phone line
我会一直盯着你的 就这样
and my watchful eye. That's it.
但是如果你能两周内接到活
But if you book a job in the next two weeks,
我就会考虑安排福特模特经济公♥司♥
I will consider an arrangement between the Ford Agency
跟埃斯特班·马丁内斯经纪公♥司♥的合作
and Esteban Martinez Talent.
-成交 -成交
- Deal? - Deal.
但是不要在人家吃饭的时候
But no knocking on people's doors
-去敲别人家的门 -谁 我吗
- when they're having dinner. - Who, me?
不 我才不会那么做
Nah, girl, I would never do that.
-我永远也不会这么做 -太棒了
- I would never do that! - Come on. Yes!
你可以坐着轮椅出院了
I'm sending you home with a wheelchair,
但是我希望 你只要有精力
but I want you to get up and walk
就站起来走走 明白了吗
whenever you have the energy. You got it?
我尽力
I'll try.
你出现在这儿
You know, your presence on this ward
已经感动了很多人 布兰卡
has touched so many, Blanca.
那些来看你的人
The people coming to visit you
激励了很多人
have really inspired a lot of people.
给了很多人希望
Given a lot of people hope.
我从不知道我有这么多爱
I didn't realize I had that much love.
能够活着并且被爱着 我已经很感恩了
I'm grateful to be alive and to be loved.
达蒙
Damon.
宝贝 你怎么来了
Baby, what are you doing here?
安吉尔都告诉我了
Oh, Angel told me what happened.
很抱歉我没能早点来
I'm so sorry I couldn't get here sooner.
你来的正是时候
You came just in time.
我下午就出院了
I'm being discharged this afternoon.
-来 帮母后收拾东西 -好的
- Come on, help your mother pack. - Okay.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
慢点走
Now take it easy.
我就离开了一小会儿
I leave you here for two seconds...
回来就在医院了
Oh, I was in the hospital.
我真高兴你能来 宝宝
I'm so happy you're here, baby.
真抱歉你得飞这么远
I'm sorry you had to fly out all that way.
别道歉 你可是我母亲
Don't ever apologize. You're my mother. Okay?
作为一个母亲 我需要知道
Well, as a mother, I need to know
你在那边做检测了没有
if you got tested over there.
别担心 我是阴性
Don't worry. I'm negative.
我在巴黎测出来的
I found out in Paris.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
快说说你的事
Now tell me everything.
马尔科姆·麦克拉伦的巡演怎么样
How was the Malcolm McLaren tour?
是你梦想中的样子吗
Was it everything you dreamed of?
实际上更多
More, actually.
他想让我
He wants me...
给他下一个音乐短片编舞
to choreograph his next music video!
-啥 -真的
- What? - Yes.
-达蒙 你梦想成真了 -是的
- Damon, you are living the dream. - Yeah.
成真了
I am.
就像你说的
Traveling the world for the both of us,
为我们俩环游世界
like you said I would.
而且我还有好消息
And I have news.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表