剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Hello?
我明白
I understand.
非常感谢您
Thank you so much.
他们说什么了
What did they say?
我进复试了
I got the callback.
很好
Good.
我进复试了
I got the callback.
我们进复试了
We got the callback.
谢谢您通知我
Thanks for calling.
达蒙
Oh, Damon.
我进复试了
I got a callback.
-什么 -我都不敢相信
- What? - I can't believe it.
我已经为这付出太多努力了
I've been working so hard for this!
-而这... -我告诉你
- And it's... - Let me tell you,
-这一切都是值得的 -你就要为麦当娜伴舞了
- it's all worth it. - You about to dance for Madonna!
不不不 还没还没 这只是复试
No, no, no, not yet, not yet. It-It's just a callback,
-这只是个复试 -什么 只是复试
- it's just a callback. - What? Just a callback?
这是对你的肯定 一个从舞厅文化走出来的人
This is about acceptance. Someone from ballroom culture
即将在他们那群人中有一席之地 你将成为
is about to get their chance,you're about to be a part of...
不 你会影响流行文化
No, you about to influence popular culture.
天 我的宝贝要成为主流舞者啦
Oh, my baby about to be mainstream!
你还在练啊 歇歇吧
You're still at it? Enough.
出门前我们再嘿♥咻♥一下
Come lay with me before we head out.
我得练舞
I got to practice.
这次妖男潮女的主题
This Butch Queen Vogue Femme category
对我来说可不容易
is not an easy one for me.
今晚的比赛可是场硬仗
The competition tonight is stiff.
我这儿也有"硬"仗要你打
I'm stiff.
快到床上来嘛
Come to bed.
舞会结束后我保证满足你 但现在我得留点力气
After the ball, I promise. I got to conserve my energy.
三十分钟的活塞运动不会影响
Humping for 30 minutes isn't gonna affect
你是输是赢的
whether you win or lose.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
你又从来没去过舞会 也没有加入任何家族
You never walked a ball, you ain't in a house.
不好意思 我自成一派
Excuse me for wanting to be independent,
不需要当舔狗
to not have a master.
你这话是他妈的什么意思
The fuck's that supposed to mean?
你就是个小跟班
You're a follower.
任凭艾丽卡那个老臭婊
You let that bitch Elektra pull you around
把你当个随叫随到的狗腿子
like a dog on a short leash.
嘿 说话注意点
Ay, you need to watch your mouth.
你得有点男子气概
And you need to grow a pair of balls. Yeah?
捍卫自己的尊严
Stand up for yourself.
做个真正的男人 说出你的真实想法
Be a man and say what's on your mind.
好吧 我会的
Okay, I will.
我就不该和达蒙分手
I made a mistake ending things with Damon.
那你就跟他复合啊
Then go back to him!
真不敢相信我会为了你毁了自己的生活
I can't believe I ever blew up my life for you.
达蒙相信我和我的梦想
Damon believed in me, in my dreams.
而你只不过是个自私自利的渣男
You're just a selfish, self-centered bitch.
真受不了你这令人窒息的负能量
Tired of your toxic-ass energy.
负能量吗
Toxic?
我一直在过着你假装出的幸福生活
I'm living the happy life you're pretending to live.
我可不需要你的消极情绪
I don't need to pollute my body
来玷污我的身体
with the negativity you keep spreading.
昨晚你在床上爽翻天的时候
That's not what you were saying last night when your legs
可不是这么说的
were behind my shoulders.
要是你的活真那么好
You know,if your swerve game was so good...
你也不用举着你的火把找我的G点了
You wouldn't need a map to find my G-spot.
那我也给你个忠告
I got some advice for you, boo
平时要像在床上一样
Learn to swallow your pride
放下你那点身段 省得孤独终老
as well as you do men and maybe you wouldn't end up alone.
拜拜了大哥 小弟吉人自有天相
Boy, bye. I'm blessed and highly favored.
我从不缺人陪
I will not be alone!
今晚是在参加麦当娜女王的试镜之前
Tonight is the last night that Ricky has the opportunity
里基最后一次练习的机会
to practice for his audition with Queen Madonna,
也可以说她是本女王未来的闺蜜
otherwise known as my future best friend.
我在思考如何能给我亲爱的里基
While I was praying for guidance on how best
最有力的帮助
to help dear Ricky
这个问题一直萦绕在我的脑海里
a single question kept appearing in my mind.
W.W.C.D.
W.W.C.D.?
坎蒂会怎么做
What would Candy do?
她脑子缺根筋
She was not a thinker.
不会仔细想问题
She did not have the capacity to ruminate on a problem.
她说干就干
She took action,
我们也要像她这样
which is what we are going to do.
那是坎蒂的锤子吗
Is that Candy's hammer?
她的绝版典藏
Her prized possession.
如果她在这 一定会用这锤子
And if she were here, she would use it...
打断达蒙这小蹄子的脚
to break Damon's motherfucking foot.
只有这样我们才能确保里基入选
It's the only way to ensure Ricky's victory
让老娘和麦当娜在卡普里 享受裸胸日光浴假期
and my topless sunbathing vacation in Capri with Miss M.
所以你想让我们去达蒙那
So, you want us to just stroll up on Damon
打断他的脚吗
and smash him in the foot?
需要老娘手把手教才行吗
Do I have to explain everything?!
你们到达蒙旁边 然后把锤子扔在他脚上
You get close and then you throw it at his foot
使出最大的力气
as hard as you can
然后在一片混乱中
and in the chaos that follows,
哭着说你是多么得抱歉
cry and say how sorry you are
你手上刚抹了
and that you had just applied
凡士林强效护手霜
Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion to your hands
锤子不小心滑落了
and the hammer slipped out of them.
你认真的吗 我们怎么把锤子扔那么准啊
Seriously? How're we gonna aim a hammer like that?
坎蒂就能鸡到锤前 百发百中
Candy would've found a way.
我不想这么做
I'm not comfortable with this.
里基跳舞很棒
Ricky is good.
他靠自己就能赢
He can win on his own.
不
No.
老娘不想有任何失败的风险
I will not risk failure.
这对我们家族来说太重要了
This is too important to this house.
那你怎么不亲自去砸他脚
Then why don't you do it?
糟糕
Oh, shit.
没有母后下场撕逼的
A mother never gets her hands dirty.
作为额外的奖励
As an added incentive,
用锤子砸达蒙脚的人可以和我一起
whoever throws the hammer gets to accompany me
参加麦当娜的生日派对
to Madonna's birthday party.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
我们的时代已经到来了 孩子们
It's all happening for us, children.
《时尚》已经登上唱片排行榜榜首
"Vogue" has hit number one on the charts,
向所有人宣告
and the word is out...
舞会文化要嗨翻全球
Ballroom is in.
尽情鸡叫吧
Come on, now.
姐♥妹♥们♥骚男们 我们的舞会已经打入主流社会
Ladies and gentlemen, ballroom has gone mainstream
本可等的就是这一刻
and I am here for it.
好了 轰趴现在开始
All right, let's get this party started.
今天的主题是
The category is:
T台秀
Runway.
带我们走进老式黑白电影院吧
Bring it like old-school, black and white cinema.
很好 大妹子 大跨步扭起来
Yes, girl. Work it out with that side step.
看好你哦 姐妹
We see you, girl.
太棒了
Yes.
点赞 点赞 点赞
I likey, likey, likey.
骚起来 骚起来
Work it out, work it out.
婊贝 我看好你
Honey, I see you.
浪起来
Uh-huh. Work it out.
下一位是谁
And what have we here?
这很琼
Very Joan.
琼·克劳馥 美国女演员
这很克劳馥
Very Crawford.
-好骚惹 -我们需要你的帮助
- Yes. - We need your help.
-发生了什么 -跟我们来就行了
- What happened? - Just come.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表