剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
I sound crazy, right?
不 当周围的人相继离去
No. When you're surrounded by all this death,
你当然会为活着而感到内疚
of course you might feel guilty about surviving.
但你不能放弃
But you can't give in.
你俩先别讲悄悄话了
All right, can you two stop keeping secrets?
安吉尔说你到住♥宅♥区
Now, Angel told me that you went uptown
见了榨干老公的地♥产♥商
to meet that real estate man-eater.
怎么回事
How did it go?
天天上邮报的那婊♥子♥
Bitch is in the Post every day.
真像大家说的那样满嘴獠牙吗
Does she really have fangs like everybody says?
没有 不过倒是有副爪子
No, but she got a set of claws on her.
那女人太可怕了
That woman is scary as all hell.
但是...
But...
-她还是给了我店面 -天啊
- she gave me the space anyway. - My God.
我们月底就要开始营业了
We'll be open for business by the end of the month.
我不知道是不是我扮相够格
Listen, I don't know if it's because I passed,
但我也不敢问
but I didn't dare question it.
我只是握手为定了
I just accepted terms on a handshake.
握手为定吗
You shook on it?
干嘛啊
What?
-有什么问题吗 -没事
- How would I do wrong? - Nothing.
恭喜你 亲爱的
Congratulations, sweetheart.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢 普雷
Thank you, Pray.
好了
Now,
我儿子到底去哪儿了
where the hell are my boys?
不值得 妈妈
Not worth it, Mother.
"天啊 你们真可爱"
"My God! You guys are so cute!"
"天啊 手怎么动得这么快的
"My God. Like, how do you move your hands so fast?
快教教我"
My god, teach me."
你们怎么敢不去德里克的葬礼
How fucking dare y'all not show up to Derek's funeral.
你们毫无敬意
Y'all are mad disrespectful.
你们去哪儿了
And where were y'all?!
不用说了
You know what, don't tell me,
我在这儿都能闻到你们满嘴酒气
'cause I can smell the liquor from your breaths over here.
我们听你的话去市中心社交啦
We were downtown socializing like you wanted us to?
-这样才能开阔眼界 -放屁
- So we can get discovered. - Bullshit.
你们只是逃避现实
Y'all just didn't want to deal with the reality
不想看见同伴躺在棺材里
of seeing one of y'all peers lying in a coffin.
是你说要珍视当下
I mean, you told us to take advantage of this moment,
我们只是照做了
and that's what we did.
我们去了帕拉丁俱乐部的周日茶舞会
Yeah, we went down to the Palladium for Sunday tea.
不出意料 没人鸟我们
And, like usual, nobody paid us any mind.
但我跳起了折手舞
But then I started Voguing.
没什么特别的 就是舞会上跳的那些
You know, nothing special. Just how I do at any ball.
然后 人们就开始围着我们
And then, like, this crowd formed around us.
我们都加入进去 即兴表演
And the rest of us joined in, improvising.
突然间 我们好像成了名人
And, suddenly, it was like we were celebrities or something.
整个俱乐部都疯狂了
The whole club went nuts.
妈妈 你是对的
Mother, you were right.
时代在变
Times are changing.
姐妹 那些白人太给力了
Miss Thing, those blanquitos were living.
我们彻夜免费畅饮
We drank for free all night.
他们发现我们在做什么后
They recognized what we were doing,
就对我们刮目相看了
and it was like they saw us for the first time.
我们不再被白人忽视了
We ain't invisible to white folks no more.
舞厅可比当年的54俱乐部火多了
Ballroom is about to be more popular than Studio 54 ever was.
舞厅不在于潮流
Ballroom is not a trend,
也不在于什么华丽的舞步
nor is it about some flashy dance moves.
舞厅是在于家庭
Ballroom is about family,
而你们今天都没作为家人出席
something y'all didn't show up for today.
你们知道吗
You know what?
我看到你们就烦
I'm tired of looking at y'all faces.
滚回房♥间去
Go to y'all room.
记得喝水
And drink some water.
你和弗洛丽达会跳
You and Florida can dance.
伊莱察和月神最有女人味
Elektra and Aphrodite serve realness.
维罗妮卡...
Veronica...
维罗妮卡...
Veronica...
她是裁缝 姐妹
She's a seamstress, girl.
那可是技术活
That takes skills.
你说得对
You know what, you right.
不能以舞会聚光灯下能做什么
I can't be measuring everybody's worth based off
来衡量大家的价值
what they can do under the ballroom spotlight.
每个家族都需要有位幕后操手
A behind-the-scenes bitch is necessary to every house.
那 你的优势是什么
And, what exactly are your strengths?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
别跺了
Enough with all that stomping.
我知道姐♥妹♥们♥都饿了
I'm sure you girls have worked up an appetite.
今天吃什么
What do we have here?
适合T台的餐谱
This is a menu fit for the runway.
这怎么下得了口
This absolutely will not do.
还不如顺路打包点中餐回来
There better be some Chinese takeout on the way.
我们不吃味精 要节食
We don't do MSG. We're dieting.
所以她才做奶昔吗
Then why is she serving milkshakes?
这叫"瘦得快"
It's SlimFast.
你看过那个广♥告♥吧
You've seen the commercials.
"给我一星期 保证腰变细"
"Give us a week and we'll take off the weight."
我们的家族
Our house,
我们的菜单 我们的规则
our menu, our rules.
真是个有爱的家族
It truly is a lovely house.
谢谢您嘞
Thank you, bitch.
你不觉得我们的料理也该同样不同凡响吗
Our cuisine should be as equally impressive, don't you think?
房♥租把我的私房♥钱都花没了
The rent broke my little piggy bank's back.
剩下的钱买♥♥了点爆米花
I spent what was left on some Orville Redenbacher,
奶昔 还有指甲油
some SlimFast, and a manicure.
干完这些活 姑奶奶指甲都花了
My nails were ravaged after all these errands.
哪个婊♥子♥有意见
Any of you hos got any complaints?
指甲很好看 妈妈
They do look good, Mama.
重要的不是我们有什么
Look, it's not about what's on the plate.
是共享
It's about communion,
交流
conversation,
还有姐妹情
and the sisterhood.
给你
Here.
对你的新陈代谢好
It's good for your metabolism.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Well, sisters,
我跟你们说过
I must bring up the fact
我需要更大的衣柜
that I'm in need of more closet space.
那个小杂物间
That broom closet you gave me
只能放我的帽子盒和手套
can only store my hatboxes and gloves.
我的衣服 外套 首饰往哪放
Where am I supposed to put my clothes, my coats, my jewelry?
这屋就剩一个衣柜了
There's only one other closet.
在我房♥间里 我跟露露一起用
It's in my room, and I share that with Lulu.
我们能戴你的宝贝玩意吗
You gonna share your fine luxuries with us?
你就把东西放床底下吧
Use the space under your bed for storage.
奢侈品不是那么放的
That is no way to store luxury.
坎蒂 等等 我觉得...
Candy, wait, I think...
这是我家
This is my house.
我的衣柜 都分好了
It's my closet, and it's allocated.
你就是个客人
You are a guest.
我不是布兰卡 贱♥人♥
You ain't talking to Blanca, bitch.
给我记住了
Remember that.
你说的对
You're right.
这是你家
This is your house.
算你懂事
Glad you recognize that.
你让我认识到一点
You've made me realize something.
我一直以来都做错了
I've gone about this all wrong.
我总是迁就你们
I keep making space for you,
坎蒂 露露 布兰卡
Candy, for Lulu, for Blanca.
我总是不由自主地回到我养大的孩子身边
Something in me keeps bringing me back to those girls I raised.
可为什么
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表