剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
How you think we got here?
就是这样
Wait, that's it.
他们要知道我也一样经历过
They need to know that I've been where they are,
我理解他们的挣扎
that I understand their struggle.
靠 要是我那时候知道自我价值
Shit, if I would've known my worth at their age,
-可能就做了更好的选择 -没错
- maybe I would've made some smarter choices. - Yes.
听我说
Listen.
你是他们的母亲
You are their mother.
树立起榜样
Set an example.
他们也需要你拨乱反正
They need to see you out there righting them wrongs now, too.
要是你不去
If you're not willing
捍卫自己 反抗那个房♥东
to go defend yourself against that landlady,
怎么指望你的孩子们为自己而战呢
how do you expect your children to ever fight for themselves?
你这是非法入侵
You are trespassing.
我早就付清钱了
I paid you first and last.
这地方至少两个月内都是我的
This is my place for at least two months.
你骗了我
You deceived me.
我能跟小偷 杀人犯做生意
I can work with thieves and murderers,
但我不能容忍♥...
but I cannot do business with...
骗子
a liar.
诺曼房♥地♥产♥保留随时驱逐房♥客的权利
Norman Properties reserves the right to evict tenants at any time.
不好意思
Wait, I'm sorry.
我的租赁合同是这么写的吗
Was that written in my rental contract?
就是那个你说不需要的合同
The one you told me we didn't need?
我跟纽约人♥权♥委员会的人谈过了
You know, I talked to those nice people at New York City Commission of Human Rights.
他们的职责就是防止你这样的人
They're in charge of making sure people like you
租♥房♥♥的时候歧视有色人种
don't discriminate against people of color when renting to us,
他们还提供了无偿律师服务
and they set me up with a nice lawyer pro bono.
而且她说 没有合同
And she said without a contract,
我有权占用这里
I've got squatter's rights,
上庭前都应该留在这里
and I should stay put until I have my day in court.
亲爱的 我手下有一整个律所
Sweetheart, I've got an entire law firm on retainer.
哈佛 耶鲁毕业的最棒的犹太律师
I've got the best Jews from Harvard and Yale
对付你就像捏死一只虫子
ready to squash you like a bug.
人生中第一次
You know,for the first time in my life,
我会战斗到底
I'm fighting back to the bitter end.
我来这儿不是衬托周围人的高贵
I'm not here to gentrify neighborhoods
让你们白人女性走在路上自我感觉良好
so white ladies like you can feel comfortable walking down the street.
我是为了自己
I'm here for me.
我认识的可不只有犹太人
It's not just Jews I have in my Rolodex.
[指黑帮成员]
还有意大利和俄♥罗♥斯♥裔
I've got Italians, Russians.
他们很会让人听话
Ones that can be very persuasive.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
只是威胁你的膝盖骨
Only your kneecaps.
你觉得我会怕被打吗
You think I'm scared of a beating?
我挨过的打比你吃的早餐还多
I've had more beatings than you've had breakfast.
滚吧
Now shoo.
两天后我就要盛大开张了
I have a grand opening in two days.
等着我的律师函吧
You'll hear from my lawyers.
很好 放马过来吧
Good. It's on.
卡比 拉玛 伊莱察都搬出去了
It feels so good to have Cubby and Lemar
真是太好了
and Elektra out of this house.
家里都挤不下了
It was getting too crowded in here.
等他们在下一场舞会
You're not gonna be saying that
为另一个家族跳舞 压得我们垫底
when they dancing for another house at the next ball
看你还会不会这么说
and we on the bottom again.
我见过不少咸鱼翻身的事呢
I've seen plenty of bottoms flip and become tops.
没那么难 继续加油
It's not that hard, so work it out.
好了 别嬉皮笑脸的
All right, all right, enough playing.
都严肃点
Enough playing around.
跟你们说点正事
I got to talk to y'all about something serious.
瑞奇 戴蒙
Ricky, Damon,
没想到你们依然不做安全措施
I was stunned to hear that y'all two are still having unprotected sex.
我们参加了那么多葬礼
I thought all those funerals we've been going to
也该吓到你们学会对自己负责...
would scare you into being responsible, but...
可显然...
Apparently...
我得采取更直接的行动 所以...
I need to take some more direct action, so...
现在这样
This is what's gonna happen.
-饶了我们吧 -黄瓜
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - A cucumber?
我们来看看如何正确戴套
We are going to take some proper condom application stuff.
戴套之前
Now, I recommend pre-lube
建议先润滑 这样不会破
when putting it on so it doesn't break
插入时也要
and during penetration.
插入时
During penetration.
明晚用餐记得提醒我别吃沙拉
Remind me to skip the salad for dinner tomorrow,
懂我意思吧
you know what I'm saying?
都给我闭嘴
Shut your mouths!
你们觉得自己生来特别
You think you're so special,
这病不会找上你们
this thing is just gonna skip on over you,
但你们错了
but you're not.
告诉他们
Tell them.
我告诉你们一个事实
All right, I'm-a tell y'all the hard truth.
你们是小年轻 黑人 基佬 穷光蛋
You boys are young, black, gay, and poor.
世人鄙夷你们
This world despises you.
一旦得病身亡 他们会如释重负
You get this disease, you die, they feel relieved
觉得你们活该
that you're getting what you deserve.
生活在这样的世界
And living in a world like that
会让你们迫切地渴望爱
can make you feel desperate for love.
你们想健康安全地得到爱的话
Now, if you want to be healthy and do it the healthy way,
你们可以像我们群体这样
you can do it like how our community does
组建家族
by forming houses.
可不健康的方式
But it is much faster
总是更快捷
if you do it in an unhealthy way.
这就是我以前犯的傻
And that's what I did back then
83年我刚踏入这个世界时
when I started in this world in '83 or so,
我们都不了解这个传染病
when none of us understood this plague.
我以为只能靠肉体寻找爱
I thought the only way to find love was with my body.
所以我会去酒吧 喝得微醺
So I would go out to a club, get a little drunk,
找个男人过一段露水情缘
find me a man that would love me for a while.
即便在那些时刻
And even in those moments
当他的手臂拥住我 我相信他爱我
when his arms were around me, I believed he loved me.
我们不知彼此姓甚名谁
We didn't know each other's names.
我说服自己
I just would convince myself
那种感觉会延续下去
that it would feel like that forever.
事与愿违
But it didn't.
炮♥友♥换了一个又一个
So I would find another and then another.
从来没人报上姓名
None of them ever even gave me their name.
我愿意为了他们自我贬低
I would completely debase myself for these men.
我只想要爱
I just wanted love.
想成为某人的宝贝
I just wanted to be somebody's precious thing.
哪个女孩不想呢
What girl doesn't want that? You know?
总之 这种情况持续了好几年
Anyways, that happened a couple of years back,
后来我戒酒戒炮
and I stopped drinking and doing that,
结果为时已晚
but by then it was too late.
我让这些男人进入了我
I had let those guys inside of me.
进入我的内心 我的身体
Inside my heart, inside my body.
我想取悦他们
I wanted to please them.
想让他们飞爽上云霄
I wanted to make them feel so good,
所以我没用套
so I didn't use any condoms.
现在...
And now...
我感染了艾滋
And now I got AIDS.
对不起
Listen, I'm sorry.
我不是故意瞒着你们
I- I didn't mean to hide it from y'all.
我只是想保护你们
I just wanted to protect y'all,
只有说出真♥相♥才能保护你们
and me telling the truth is the only way I could do that.
看着我 我没事
Look at me. I am fine.
听到了吗
Y'all hear me?
你是个勇敢的女人
You are one brave woman, you know that?
别人都不管我
You looked after me
只有你肯照顾我
when no one else would,
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表