剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
They are like them little clam shells...
谢谢你 艾丽卡
Thank you, Elektra.
你不知道我有多需要这种聚餐
You don't know how badly I needed this.
我们不一定住在一起
We may not live in the same house,
但是你永远是我女儿 布兰卡
but you'll always be my daughter, Blanca.
你们都是我女儿
You're all my children.
所以才要你来买♥♥单
That's why you paying for the food.
不是吧
Oh, oh, you didn't.
我不敢相信我们失去了他
I can't believe we lost him.
-失去了谁 -路德·范德鲁斯
- Lost who? - Luther Vandross.
姐姐 他只是弯了又没死
Girl, he gay, he ain't dead.
老娘不能拥有 他就和死了没两样
He might as well be if I can't have him.
姐妹 别那么小气
Girl, stop being stingy.
路德的菊花老性感了
Luther's behind is a whole meal,
-那个男孩不想被他临幸一番 -恶 我要
- and all the boys want a bite, okay? - Ugh... I want a...
车速太快 我要晕车了
Okay, I cannot keep up with this conversation.
各位见谅 我喝太多要去嘘嘘
If you will excuse me, I got to go pee out some of this liquor.
-小心点 -你胖了 婊贝
- Be careful, now. - You getting thick, girl.
-操 -她喝不了了
- Oh, shit. - She cannot handle her liquor.
各位女士好
Hello, ladies.
我是这家店的常客 今天和闺蜜们聚会
I'm a loyal customer here, out with my girlfriends,
我们想在这宁静夏夜里
and we're having just the darndest time trying to relax
最美好的时刻放松放松
into this peaceful summer evening.
那我们能帮你们做什么
And what is it that we can do for you?
你们这群大嗓门一点也不"宁静"
There's nothing peaceful about your grating voices,
你们笑这么大声 我们连自己说什么都听不见
cackling so loudly we can't even hear our own conversation.
艾丽卡
Elektra.
别冲动 这人不值得
Do not do it. This one right here is not worth it.
我不觉得我和我姐♥妹♥们♥的声音比
I don't think that my girlfriends and I are any louder
其他桌大
than these other tables.
有话你就直说
Why don't you be frank with us?
你到底想说什么
What exactly is it that you're trying to say?
我不是傻子
I'm no dummy.
我在城里上班
I work in the city,
一眼就能看出来男人假扮的女人
and I know a man pretending to be a woman when I see one.
-我眼前就有三个 -我擦嘞
- And I see three right in front of me. - Oh, shit...
-婊♥子♥ -这里不是你们可以来的地方
- Bitch. - This is not that kind of establishment.
等等 妹子
Wait a minute, girl...
上天垂青让你怀里抱着芭比 后院养着马驹
God may have blessed you with Barbies, a backyard with a pony
被窝里藏着男友杰克 肚子里塞着个野种北鼻
and a boyfriend named Jake and an unwanted pregnancy
老爹出钱让你打胎 然后你就能洗白白上大学
that your father paid to terminate so you could go to college
专攻"婊♥子♥的养成"
and major in being a basic bitch.
但你做了这么多也不一定算个女人
None of these things make you a woman.
清清嗓子
Mm-hmm, clear your throat.
-润润喉 -没错
- Lubricate. - Mm-hmm.
喷死这个婊♥子♥
Read that bitch.
你屁♥股♥上这不合身的廉价裙裤
Your uniform of ill-fitting J.Crew culottes,
脖子上的假珍珠 头发上贼拉土的五毛发圈
fake pearls and 50-cent scrunchies
也挡不住你心里没点逼数的冲天傻气
cannot conceal the fact that you do not know who you are.
我知道我们在这让你吓破了胆
I know our presence threatens you.
可我们凭本事坐在这里的资格
We've fought for our place at this table.
所以我们永远比你这个弱鸡强大
And that has made us stronger than you will ever be.
现在 把你吓掉的下巴从地上捡起来
Now pick your jaw up off the floor
滚回去喝你的蛤蜊浓汤
and go back to your clam chowder
继续你们的鸡言鸡语
and shallow conversations.
我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥在这儿坐定了
My girlfriends and I aren't going anywhere.
和你聊天很开心
It was lovely talking to you.
你们都听见了没
Y'all heard that?
快去喝你的蛤蜊浓汤
Yeah, go and getyour clam chowder
别等我们把蛤蜊浓汤喷你一脸
before the clam chowder gets you.
-我们要不要再喝一轮 -当然要
- Shall we order another round? - Yes, please.
操
Shit.
好 好
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
好的 奶奶 我涂防晒霜了
Yes, Grams. I'm wearing sunblock.
我知道 棕色皮肤也会晒伤
I know. Brown skin burns, too.
我一会儿给您打回去
Hey, let me call you right back.
你没湿透的样子真好看
You look pretty good dry.
看来你救人性命还附送彩虹屁
So, you saving lives and dishing out compliments, huh?
差不多是吧
Something like that.
我叫艾德里安
I'm Adrian.
布兰卡
Blanca.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure.
我在这片海滩当救生员有六个夏天了
I've been manning these shores for six summers
但是我做过心肺复苏的人里 你的嘴唇口感最好
and I've never done CPR on anyone with lips like yours.
我也没遇上过你这样
Well, I ain't ever had a man
对我这么热情的男人
slobber over me like that before,
所以我想 凡事都有第一次吧
so I guess there's a first time for everything.
和我去外面沙滩上散散步怎么样
Why don't you let me take you out for a stroll on the beach?
能见到你在月光下光彩照人 我此生无憾
I'd die a happy man seeing you glow under that moonlight.
我还以为你要在她面前做你的标志性动作
Anyway, I thought you was going to show her your signature move
-然后掀了这破桌子 -操 老娘忘了
- and flip this damn table over. - Damn, I forgot about that.
我们应该把她叫回来再欣赏一下老娘的表演
We should invite her back over for an encore performance.
不不不不 别这样 她知道错了
No, no, no, no, no. Don't you do it. She-she got the point.
好 姐妹 你错过了好戏
Good. Girl, you just missed all of that.
-发生了什么 -没什么
- What happened? - Never mind that.
瞅瞅你这满面春光
Look what the cat dragged in.
-吃的生蚝起效了吧 -快别说了
- Them oysters got to you now, huh? - No!
没有 我遇见那个救生员了
No. I ran into that lifeguard.
他叫艾德里安
His name is Adrian,
他想和我一起去沙滩上走走
and he wants to take me on a stroll on the beach.
-你肯定拒绝了 -不 我答应了
- You obviously said no. - No, I said yes.
他是个好男人 而且 那一刻超美妙
That man is fine. Plus, it's been a cute minute
好久都没有男人对我这么好了
since I had a man show me that sort of kindness.
给姐♥妹♥们♥拿下他
Take it for the team.
-他很可爱 -你疯了吧
- He was cute. - You're insane.
对于我们这种女孩来说
It's unsafe for girls like us to walk off
大半夜和陌生男人散步不安全
in the middle of the night with a stranger.
天一黑 男人都是骗人的鬼
You know you can't trust a man once the sun goes down.
-这倒是真的 -我没想到这点
- That's true. - Oh, I didn't think about that.
你这话可就是胡说八道扯了
That doesn't make any sense.
不 这是真理
Yes, it does.
你知道这些男人害怕他们对我们的欲望
You know these men are afraid of their desires for us.
他们总是拿我们泄愤
They take it out on us all the time.
坎蒂也许就是这么死的
That's probably what happened to Candy.
他们杀我们不是因为他们恨我们
They don't kill us because they hate us.
而是因为他们恨真的爱上我们意味着什么
They kill us because they hate what it means to love us.
所以我一辈子都要活在恐惧之中了吗
So, am I supposed to just livein fear for the rest of my life?
没尝过爱的滋味就死了吗
Die without ever knowing love?
也许你可以在我们回去前
Maybe you could just meet him for coffee or something
和他喝咖啡
before we head back, girl.
喝咖啡有个毛线意思
Where's the passion in that?
听着 我知道你们都很关心我
Listen, I know y'all care for me,
但这次我要跟着感觉走
but I have to trust my instincts on this one.
-我要去赴约 -等等
- I'm going. - Wait.
如果你要去 至少带着这个
If you're going to go, at least take this.
感觉自己像是在拍K-tel的广♥告♥什么的
I feel like I'm in one of those K-tel commercials or something,
主营电视购物的公♥司♥ 也出品音乐专辑
推销世界上最棒的情歌♥专辑
selling one of those world's greatest love song album.
感觉不错 对吗
That's good, right?
像是在做梦
It's like a dream.
你对每个遇险的女人都这样吗
So, you do this to all your damsels in distress?
不
No.
我才不是那样的人 我工作很认真的
I'm not like that. I take this job seriously.
我承认 有时候
Though I'll admit, sometimes
白富美会假装溺水
the rich white ladies will pretend to be drowning
好做做英雄救美的白日梦
in the hopes of fulfilling some fantasy.
今年剩下的时间我会去福特汉姆
I go to Fordham the rest of the year.
我在努力成为一名医生
I'm studying to be a doctor.
-真的吗 -是的
- For real? - Yeah.
天 那你一定很聪明
Damn, you must be smart.
我十岁那年 我妈妈因为胃癌去世了
My mom died of stomach cancer when I was ten.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表