剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Yeah, and white folks just want a smile and a show.
不是所有 但大多数是
Not all but most.
所以我们要再搞一次抗艾表演秀
Well, that's why we got to do this AIDS Cabaret again.
表演的同时也宣传防艾意识
Give 'em a show but also spread awareness.
老妹儿 那个小贱♥人♥在对我们骚折手舞
Girl, that bitch was Voguing at us.
MTV看多了吧
Been watching too much MTV.
但我不能怪她
I can't blame her, though.
-我爱死那首歌♥了 -谁不是呢
- I love that damn song. - Yes.
所以你得来看看
Which is why you have to come up and see
我们在舞会上的表演啊
what we're doing at the balls.
那场面可是锣鼓喧天 鞭炮齐鸣
The crowds have been crazy, crazy packed,
每个人可都有拿手好戏
which means everybody is on their "A" Game.
你和万达一定喜欢
You and Wanda would love it.
我也想啊 但是你们这群年轻人还没扮上
I want to, but, you know, we're asleep
我们老阿姨就睡了
before you kids start putting on your makeup.
听着 我只有20分钟午休时间
Listen, I only have a 20-minute lunch break.
我们得进入正题
We got to get down to business.
所以是因为你的时间安排
So we're meeting in this hellhole
我们才在这鬼地方见面咯
because of your schedule, huh?
你真聪明 亲
That's right, honey.
好吧
All right. Well,
我最近想了很多
I've been putting a lot of thought into it,
有去年洛娜·拉夫特空降
and, after Lorna Luft's surprise appearance
美国演员 歌♥手
我们的表演现场作铺垫
at last year's cabaret,
今年会有更多观众来的 对吧
we can expect much larger crowds, right?
所以我觉得我们可以搞大型的演出
So I'm thinking maybe we start with a big group number.
让这种氛围持续下去 让人们...
Get the energy going, and the crowd...
普雷 我们不是来讨论抗艾表演秀的
Pray, we're not here to talk about the AIDS Cabaret.
什么
What?
你们不是又要给我上课吧
This isn't another intervention, is it?
我可一直在控制我的饮酒量
I've been doing real good with my drinking.
布兰卡 可以吗
Blanca, may I?
可以
Yeah.
这是布兰卡的血检报告
This is Blanca's blood work.
她一直在吃AZT
She's been on AZT,
你也知道 已经几周了
as you know, for a few weeks now,
她的T细胞数量已经开始增长了
and already we're starting to see her T cells climb.
我说了无数遍了
I told you a million times
我不吃那个毒死人的玩意儿
I'm not taking that toxic shit.
我信不过它 也不喜欢它
I don't trust it, I don't like it.
我不会吃的
I ain't doing it.
可是今时不同往日
Well, that was then, this is now.
布兰卡跟我说了你们几个
Blanca told me about that voodoo shit
老巫婆周末调制的神药
you were doing over the weekend.
原来她是这样的人
Oh, did she, now?
你们这些苗条的基佬今晚可要
You skinny queens are gonna experience
吃点油腻的罪恶东西了
some fat bitch food tonight.
好恶心惹
This is disgusting.
瑜伽中心的人说
The guy at the yoga center said
每天吃一磅的黄油配矿物油
eating a pound of butter every day with some mineral oil
可以降低艾滋病病毒量
can help lower an HIV viral load
能把病毒从肠道中清出去
by flushing the virus from the gut.
那家伙说的可是一磅
This guy said a pound.
骚货 别装得跟你昨天没吃一磅似的
Bitch, don't act like you didn't use a pound last night.
别装新手小白
Don't act new.
搞定
All right.
祝您 好 胃口
Bon... ape... tit.
我家煤气打不着了
My pilot light was broken,
得用布兰卡的炉子
I needed Blanca's stove,
而且为我保密
and it wasn't none of her business
是她本来就该做的
to be telling you nothing.
如果你真愿意一天吃掉一磅黄油
If you're willing to eat a pound of butter a day,
那显然你是想要
it's obvious that you're investing
增加T细胞数量的
in improving your numbers.
那你为什么不吃AZT
Why won't you go on AZT?
因为我想通过调理改善
Because I prefer a more holistic approach.
那烂招不管用的
That shit ain't gonna work.
你的T细胞数量在下降
Your numbers are dropping.
还没低到要吃药
Mine ain't that low.
我超级 超级讨厌
I really, really don't appreciate
你们这么居高临下地教育我
y'all talking down to me like this.
就不能让我享受一下生活吗
Can I not just enjoy my life for one minute?
就一下下
Just one!
普雷 我们只是希望能更长久得与你为伴
Pray, we want more moments with you, that's all.
我们这样做是因为我们爱你
We're doing it because we love you.
你们就不能想点别的方法爱我
Find another way to love me!
求你们换个方法
Please find another way.
现在 很抱歉
Now, if you'll excuse me...
我得走了
I need to go
抢救一下我让你们扼杀得
and resuscitate what's left of my good mood
奄奄一息的好情绪
that y'all just killed.
我可是有生活的人
I have a life to live.
注意啦 注意啦
Hear ye, hear ye.
点好了咱的大满贯早餐
Now that we have all ordered our grand slam breakfasts,
就可以正式开始咱们两月一次的
it's time for the first bi-monthly
舞会理事会高层会议了
Masters of Ceremony Council to officially begin.
曼哈顿 作为我们的秘书
Manhattan, as our secretary,
你来读一下会议议程
you will read us the agenda.
请告诉大家
So please tell us
我们早上把自己从被窝里拖出来
what we all dragged ourselves out of bed
是来讨论点啥
to talk about this morning.
咱们得想个办法让那些小贱♥人♥们
We need to find a way to get these bitches
交齐会费还有捐款
to pay up their dues and donations.
那些奖杯可不是大风刮来的
Those trophies don't buy themselves.
说得对
I know that's right.
单独为每个逝去的兄弟姐妹默哀
And the moments of silence for individual brothers and sisters
越来越难办了
is getting out of hand.
咱们得投票决定要不要变成
We need to vote on just one moment
在舞会开始前集体默哀
for the ones we've lost at the beginning of each ball
为了节约时间
to save time.
人都多到这地步了 老天爷啊
It's come to that? Jesus.
换个轻松的话题
And on a lighter note,
咱们得讨论一下麦当娜
we need to discuss Madonna.
歌♥舞天后
The queen.
她给我们的舞蹈带来了超多新鲜观众
She's putting so many new eyes on our scene.
咱们可得准备好
We need to be prepared,
这就是为什么我一直说
which is why I've been saying
咱们得投票选个现代点的新主题
we need to vote on a new modern category.
同意
Agreed.
这里边有的主题1973年就有了
Some of these categories are from 1973.
行吧 但是咱们得仔细点 稳妥点
Yeah, but we got to be careful, protective.
记住这是为了谁
Remember who this is for.
-对 -我们
- Yeah. - Us.
我们的群体
Our community.
我们不是观光景点
We are not a tourist attraction.
对 不是
No, we're not.
我们最大的资本就是我们的真实
Our greatest asset is our authenticity.
有个孩子建议
One of the children suggested
咱们加个对口型的假唱主题
we add a lip-synch category.
别别 什么破玩意快别说了
Ah, ah, ah. I'm shutting that shit down right now.
要是他们想玩这个
If they want to go do that,
就让他们去格林尼治村的
they can go on down to the Village
曼哈顿作家艺术家聚居区
基佬酒吧假装帕蒂·拉贝尔
to one of them gay bars and pretend to be Patti LaBelle
第一个登上《滚石》杂♥志♥的黑人乐队主唱
为穿牛仔裤的白人基佬献唱一曲
for all them white boys in their blue jeans.
没错 城会玩
Yes. Okay, downtown.
-高端大气上档次 -跟着
- All the way downtown. - What is real
磁带张张嘴算什么真本事
about flapping your jaw to a cassette tape?
-好吧 -舞会可不能这么干
- Okay? - That is not how you do a ball.
那是玩腹语的人干的事
It's how you do ventriloquism.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表