剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
亲娘咧 老天爷啊 达蒙竟然会开玩笑了
Mamma mia, babulote. Damon got jokes.
-所以我怎么活着是你说了算吗 -提醒一下
- So you're judging my survival? - You know what?
我们就是办个开心的小聚会
This was a fun little party.
谢谢各位赏光啦
Thank y'all for coming.
-不不不 我可没对你指指点点 -先坐着
- No. No-no-no-no, not that. - Uh, Sit down.
我是说 你自甘堕落的好本事哪用我帮你
No. I mean, you're degrading yourself perfectly fine without my help.
我他妈撕烂你的嘴 达蒙
Well, fuck you, Damon.
安吉尔 少说两句
Angel, that's enough.
我想我是纽约城里唯一的积极向上好青年了
Uh, I think I'm the only guy in New York that hasn't.
老弟 别这么跟她说话
Yo, bubba, ain't got to talk to her like that.
没事亲爱的 让他说
No, it's all right, baby.
等我走遍世界 杂♥志♥封面都是我
Let's see who has the last laugh
而你还在搞什么傻♥逼♥不入流的巡演
when I'm traveling the world and on magazine covers,
咱们再看谁笑到最后
and you're doing corny-ass, stupid-ass tours...
-安吉尔 别说了 -昙花一现
- Angel, all right, cut it out. - Of a, of a one hit wonder.
-是吧 -我真想看看
- Right? - I cannot wait to see what kind...
-够了 -你这粗糙的皮肤能签下什么模特活动
- Enough! - of campaigns you book with that cracked skin.
那不是自然光泽 是吸可♥卡♥因♥出的汗
That's not a natural glow, sweetie. That's cocaine sweats.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
你吸毒了吗
You doing drugs?
-没有 -她在说谎
- No. - She's lying.
安吉尔 我希望你说实话
Angel, I want the truth.
我为什么要毁了我辛苦得来的一切
Why would I jeopardize everything I've worked so hard for?
昨天我在厕所碰见你的时候
What were you doing in the bathroom
-你在干什么 -我在化妆
- when I walked in on you yesterday? - I was doing my makeup.
这可不是一个小罪名
You know what? That is a serious accusation, y'all.
-好了 -你还需要什么才能相信
- Okay. - Well, wh-what do you need more?
我们都告诉你 我们亲眼见过了
I mean, we telling you what we saw.
达蒙 你们没有证据
Damon, there is no proof.
我们说的是实话 这就够了
We're telling the truth! That-that should be enough!
这不够
But it's not.
因为你是个骗子
'Cause you a liar.
你以前不就说过谎吗
You've been caught lying already.
-还记得吗 你跟里基搞没戴套 -安吉尔
- Remember? You was fucking Ricky without a condom. - Angel! Angel!
-你这么快就忘了吗 -帕比
- You forgot that quick? Huh? - You know what, Papi?
带她走
Take her and go.
你没用避孕套
You wasn't... you wasn't using condoms?
你忘记了吗
Did you forget about that?
你总是站在她那边
You are always sticking up for her,
我真是受够了
and I am sick of this shit, okay?
达蒙 冷静点
Damon, you need to calm down.
-我不需要冷静 -你跟谁说话呢
- No, I'm not gonna calm down! - Who are you talking to?
都是屁话
This is bullshit, okay?
这么多年我一直都站在你身后
I am right behind you all these years.
现在我就需要你挺我一下 就一次
I just asked you to back me up, that's it. That's it!
你这是不尊重母后 达蒙
You're being disrespectful, Damon.
我没问你 就别说话
When I want your opinion, I'll ask for it.
每次有麻烦
Whenever shit hits the fan,
我都站在你旁边
I'm the one behind your side.
是我一直在照顾你 是我一直在你旁边
I'm the one that's holding you down. I'm showing up!
难道我没有吗
Oh, and I haven't?
是我鼓励你去舞蹈学校
I didn't encourage you to go to dance school
是我让你去青年会教舞蹈
or start teaching down at the Y?
你是我母后 这是你应该做的
You're my mother. That's what you're supposed to do!
自从你开了美甲店
Ever since you got that nail salon,
你就只关心你自己
you've been all about yourself.
-现在自私的是谁 -好了
- Now, who's the selfish one now, huh? - Okay!
够了 你不能跟母后那么说话
Enough. You will not talk to your mother like that,
至少不能当着我的面
not in my presence.
你根本不知道她为你们牺牲了多少
You have no idea the sacrifices that have been made
就为了激励你成为"伟大的人"
so that you can "Aspire to greatness."
真希望生活能毒打你一顿
I can't wait for life to hit you real hard,
这样你就能体会到
so that you have to experience
真实的生活有多艰难
how fucked up real life really is.
我知道这个世界有多糟
I know how fucked up the world is.
我被亲生父母赶出家门
I was put out of my house by my biological parents
我前男友让我有感染艾滋病的风险
and then my ex-boyfriend decided to expose me to HIV.
-什么 -就是这样
- What? - Yeah.
里基 检测阳性了
Ricky... is positive.
你做检查了吗 里基怎么样了
Well, did you get tested? Oh, how's Ricky?
-他还好吗 -我不知道
- Is he okay? - Well, I don't know.
问普雷吧
Ask Pray.
-你知道 -好了
- You knew? - Okay.
都他妈打住吧
Okay, pump the motherfucking brakes.
里基来找我
Ricky came to me.
你私自跟大家说他的状况可真混♥蛋♥
And it's really shitty of you to share his status with everybody.
这与你无关
It's not your business!
-你♥他♥妈♥得尊重他 -同意
- You need to learn some damn respect! - Agreed.
是谁把这些孩子教成这样的
Who's raising these children?
我需要点白兰地压压惊
I need some Remy Martin for this shit.
你要跟我谈尊重吗 普雷
Oh, you are one to talk about some goddamn respect, Pray.
-你说什么 -就是你
- Excuse me? - Yeah.
你怎么不告诉布兰卡
Why don't you tell Blanca
你为什么不告诉她里基的情况
why you didn't tell her about Ricky's status, huh?
我没告诉她
I didn't let her know about his status
是因为这事轮不到我来说
because it's not my business to tell!
不是因为你跟他睡了吗
It's not because you're fucking?
可出现点我们不知道的事了
That's some new information.
他们家丑闻可真多啊 你能相信吗
This house is scandalous, can you believe this?
如果他不承认你就会相信他 是不是
You gonna believe him if he denies it, too, huh? Huh?
不
No...
不 普雷永远也不会那样做
No, Pray would never do that.
你宁愿相信这个荡♥妇♥也不相信你儿子
You gonna believe this slut over your son!
操♥你♥妈♥
I'm gonna fuck you up!
操♥你♥妈♥ 谁是荡♥妇♥ 谁是荡♥妇♥
I'm gonna fuck you up! Who's a slut? Who's a fucking slut?
普雷·特尔 普雷
Pray Tell... Pray.
他说的是真的吗
Is he telling the truth?
-是的 -普雷·特尔
- Yeah. - Pray Tell,
父皇母后绝不能跟孩子上♥床♥
house mothers and fathers never sleep with their children.
这是舞会圈的首要规矩
It's the number one rule in ballroom.
-我不是他父皇 -但你是长辈
- I'm not his father. - But you're an elder!
他尊敬你 像对待父皇一样
He looks up to you like a father.
舞会上所有的男孩都是这样
All the boys in ballroom do.
这很复杂 就跟生活一样
It's complicated, just like life.
你可以走了
Know what? W... You can get out.
-你认真的吗 -我说真的
- Are you for real? - Yeah, I'm for real.
-请你离开这里 -好的
- Please leave. - Okay.
知道吗
You know what?
话要说清楚了 我是个成熟的鸡
Just so we're clear, I'm a grown-ass man.
里基也是成熟的鸡
Ricky is a grown-ass man!
算了 去你♥妈♥的♥
Whatever. Fuck y'all.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 普雷 -记住你说的话
- Fuck you too, Pray. - Yeah, remember that.
在该帮助他的时候你却睡了他 醒醒吧
Laying down when you should be standing up. Wake up!
哇哦 这诱人的肉体
Aw! Sookie sookie now!
我珍素太可以惹
Sookie sookie sookie now!
好了
Shit, all right.
帕比宝贝
Yo, Papi baby!
裁判 给分
Judges, your score.
十分 十分 十分 十分 十分
Ten! Ten! Ten! Ten! Ten, bitch!
双手都为他举高高
Give him a hand, way up high!
帕比·埃万杰利斯塔 快献上你们的掌声
Papi Evangelista. Give it up!
快献上你们的掌声
Give it up!
别生气
Don't be mad.
奖杯归他了 就是他的
All right, let him have it. Let him have it.
下一主题是我最喜欢的
All right, now my next category is my favorite.
我最喜欢的主题
My favorite category.
潮女
Femme Queen Vogue!
闪亮登场吧 魅力女王
Ah! Come on, Charisma.
看啊母后 我得奖杯了
Look, Ma, I got a trophy.
我也喜欢这种
That's how I like it, too.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表