剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
I'll go in the water only if your promise not to let go.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
All right.
那既然在作保证
Yo, and since we're making promises...
你保证的事做到了吗
You keeping yours?
你指什么
What you talking about?
毒品吗
Drugs?
我再也不会碰了
I ain't done none of that.
我知道你找人盯着我
I know you got people checking on me,
-监视我 -那又怎样
- watching... - Uh-huh.
作为一个母亲 脑袋后面都要多长一双眼
As a mother, you gotta keep eyes in the back of your head,
眼观六路
spies in these streets.
好啦 年度最佳母后
Okay, Mother of the Year.
这是实话
That's right.
但认真说
No, but seriously,
我再也没碰过那些东西
I haven't touched any of that stuff.
我保证
I promise.
可能很快我就能重入布兰卡母后的法眼
Maybe soon enough I'll be back in your good graces,
然后我和帕比就可以回家了
and me and Papi can come back home.
再好不过
Good.
但你是个成年人了
But you an adult now.
你和帕比自己成家
You and Papi got your own home
你就得操持这个家
and you gotta maintain it
这样你就能有自己的孩子 并把他们培养成才
so you can have your own children, and raise them right.
我希望有一天你也能当上年度母后
I want to make you Mother of the Year one day.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我懂
I know.
走吧
Come on.
*嘿 宝贝*
*Hey, baby*
*你要记得*
*You got to remember*
*我永远是你的女孩*
*I'm forever your girl*
*宝贝 抬起头*
*Baby, pick your head up...*
姐们 他们盯着我们干嘛
Girl, why are they staring at us?
妹子 谁啊
Girl, who?
你觉得他们是注意到我们了吗
You think they clocking us?
他们只是在看风景
They're just taking in the view.
是你自己疑神疑鬼的
You're being paranoid.
如果你错了呢
And what if you're wrong?
所以老娘在冷藏箱里藏了把小刀
That's why I hid my switch bladein the cooler.
你在这儿想什么呢
What you over here thinking about?
感觉你刚刚在神游
You look like you just went somewhere.
我希望坎蒂也在这
I wish Candy was here.
-想这死丫头了 -是啊
- I miss that girl. - Yeah.
我一直忙着给她办个不一样的追悼会
I was so preoccupied with giving her a distinguished send-off
都没顾上亲自去棺材前和她告别
that I never went up to her casket.
什么
What?
老娘从不后悔
I don't have any regrets,
但这事让我后悔极了
but I do regret that.
我能安慰你的就是 你确实让她走得漂漂亮亮
If it's any consolation, you sent her home in style.
坎蒂想要你做的也就是这些
Candy would've wanted nothing less from you.
谢谢你为她做的这些 母后
Thank you for that, Mother.
布兰卡人呢
Where's Blanca?
救命 救生员
Help! Lifeguard!
救 救生员
Life-lifeguard...
布兰卡
Blanca!
我们刚才就在那玩水 然后
We were just,we were splashing around and...
布兰卡
Blanca!
布兰卡
Blanca!
布兰卡
Blanca... Oh...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-天啊 -布兰卡
- Oh, God... - Blanca?
-求你醒醒 -快醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
- Please get up. - Get up, get up, get up.
-我不能再失去一个女儿了 -布兰卡
- I can't lose another daughter! - Blanca!
醒醒啊
Get up!
-天啊 -布兰卡 快醒醒
- Oh, God. - Blanca, come on.
-四五六七 -醒醒 布兰卡
- Four, five, six, seven... - Get up! Blanca?
快醒醒 布兰卡
Come on, Blanca!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
谢谢你 天啊
Oh, thank you, Jesus.
过来
Come on.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
乔仔 我必须得问问
Joe, I must ask.
你把酒都藏哪去了
Where are you hiding the adult beverages?
酒窖里应该有一点
Uh, there should be some in the wine cellar.
酒窖是空的 蠢货
It's empty, you idiot!
对不起 我今年夏天没怎么来这儿
Uh, I'm sorr... I haven't been out here a lot this summer.
我想我的管家没时间...
I guess my house person didn't have time to...
你个没用的东西
Absolutely useless.
我跟你说 大妹子
I'm telling you, girl,
他对你有感觉
he was feeling it.
-他才没有 -我看出来了
- He was not. - I saw it.
他对你有感觉 还有
He was feeling it, and...
-他那里很大 -姐妹 管他呢
- it was big. - Oh, girl, whatever.
我第一次来海边就差点死了
The one time I go to the beach and I almost die.
被人各种围观 我觉得自己好蠢
People were looking at me. I feel so stupid.
不过说真的 我觉得他做人工呼吸的时候
Nah, for real, though, I feel like he was
-伸舌头了 -耶咦
- trying to slip a little tongue... - Ah!
我懂你 小骚货
I got you, bitch.
我可以躺在他身下一整天
Ooh, I could've lied there all day
让他在我身上为所欲为
with him on top of me and let him do whatever he wanted...
-母后 -怎么了 谁爱看谁看呗
- Mother! - What? I don't care if anybody was watching.
她就是活明白了
She's just living her life.
别跟我说你们还在意淫那无敌黑美男
Please tell me you're not still speaking of black Hasselhoff.
我们的当务之急可不是这个
We must concentrate on what really matters.
谁能给我们找点带劲的喝的
Were any of you able to find us a suitable beverage?
-只有温啤酒和苏格兰威士忌 -这不够意思
- Just warm beer and Scotch. - That just won't do.
这男的这么有钱 怎么什么酒也没有
How does this man have all this money and nothing to drink?
姐妹 白人就这德行
Girl, white people.
听我说
You know what?
换好衣服 我们出去浪
Get dressed. We're going out.
去城里吗 我们吗
To town? Us?
随他们去吧 我们不用藏着掖着
Fuck that. We have nothing to hide.
我们要出去吃一顿大餐 喝一杯好酒犒劳自己
We're going out and treating ourselves to a feast and a drink.
怎么就一杯
Why just one?
我一直想喝喝那个
And I've always wanted to try one of those
-长岛冰茶 -走起
- Long Island Iced Teas. - Yes...
布兰卡亲亲 我们要入乡随俗
Well, Blanca dear, when in Rome.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 打扮起来
Ladies, to our rooms.
麻烦您 四位
Four, please.
能给我们个靠窗的桌子吗
Could we please have a table by the window?
抱歉 所有靠窗的桌子都被预定了
I'm sorry, but all of our windowtables are reserved.
她在撒谎
She lying.
我觉得其他人都在看我们
I can feel people looking at us.
-你们需要先喝点什么吗 -当然
- Can I start you off with something to drink? - Yes.
我们要四杯长岛冰茶 谢谢
We'll have four Long Island Iced Teas, thank you.
先来个开胃鲜虾盅吧 然后我们看看菜单再点
And can we have a shrimp cocktail while we look at the menu?
-我饿死了 -当然可以
- I'm starving. - Sure thing.
你们的侍应生会马上来
Your waiter will be with you shortly.
谢谢
Thank you.
靠 这地方可太小资了
Damn. Ew, this place is mad bougie.
菜单上的字我一个都看不懂
I don't recognize anything on this menu.
鱼子酱布利尼是啥
What is a caviar blini?
上面浇了鱼子酱的
It's a small pancake wafer
脆薄饼
topped with caviar.
它们吃起来又罪恶又美味
They're sinful and delightful.
-那来点吧 -我想吃鱿鱼
- Well, let's get some. - Ooh, I want the calamari.
-再来点龙虾 -想吃什么就点什么 孩子们
- And some lobster, too. - Order what you like, children.
晚饭我请
Dinner's on me.
-谢谢母后 -我想吃生蚝
- Oh, thank you, Mother. - Well, I want to get some oysters.
-你们都想吃吗 -呕 生蚝多恶心啊
- Y'all like oysters? - Ew. Oysters are mad nasty...
像那些小蛤蜊一样
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表