剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
大哥 你说什么
Boy, what?
我染上了艾滋病
I have HIV.
我没搞懂
I-I just don't understand.
我们不是才测过不久 而且都是阴性
We just got-got tested and we both tested negative.
我知道 克里斯给我打了个电♥话♥
I-I know. I got a call from Chris, um...
他病了 起初以为是流感
H-He was sick, and-and he thought it was the flu,
但接着出现了血清阳转的症状
but then he seroconverted, uh...
你不是说我们在一起的时候 你没和他睡过吗
You told me y'all didn't sleep together while we were together.
-我知道 都怪我 -你骗我
- I know. I fucked up. - You lied to me.
-我很抱歉 -你很抱歉
- I'm sorry. - You're sorry?
-这就是你要对我说的话吗 -我明白
- That's what you got to offer me? - I know!
我是得成熟一些了
I need to grow up.
所以我最近都和普雷·特尔在一起
That's why I've been spending time with Pray Tell.
为什么你找普雷之前 没先来找我
Why did you go to Pray before you come to me?
他最近在教我一些东西
He's been teaching me things.
教你什么
Teaching you what?
你有没有告诉他 你以前就是个骗子
Did you tell him that you was a liar? Hmm?
我一个字都不想再跟你多说
You know what, I don't want to talk to you anymore.
答应我你会去检查
Just promise me you'll get tested.
我答应你个屁
I'm not promising you shit!
我从没想过把病传染给你
I never meant to expose you.
我就是希望
I just hope that...
有一天 你会信我的话
someday, you can believe that.
滚
Get out.
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚
Get the fuck out!
那都是些什么动作
What are those moves?
她看着像只跛脚的鸽子
She looks like a pigeon with a busted foot.
达蒙加油
Yeah! Go Damon!
那是我兄弟
That's my brother!
台上的是我兄弟 我兄弟
That's my brother! That's my brother!
那是我兄弟
That's my brother!
就这样别动 一 二 三
Right here. One, two, three.
毕业快乐
Happy graduation.
好了 好了 快走 吃饭去
All right, all right, come on, let's eat.
爸爸要喝点酒
Daddy needs a drink.
-你要喝酒吗 -布兰卡
- You want a drink? - Blanca.
你们先往前走 我一会儿去追你们
Y'all go on on ahead, I'll catch up.
我就怕你再见都不说就走掉了
I hope you weren't gonna run off without saying goodbye.
很不好意思
I'm sorry.
我就是不知道该跟你说什么
I just didn't know what to say to you.
你为达蒙做的一切...
What you did with Damon was...
我觉得我说什么都不够有分量
I just thought that anything I said wouldn't be good enough.
说什么都没法表达我对你的感激
My gratitude for you is beyond, you know?
你不用谢我
You don't have to thank me.
是我要谢你
I came to thank you.
就算我是世界上最好的老师
I could be the greatest teacher in the world,
没有好学生那也没用
but it doesn't matter if the student doesn't show up.
你为他设想了一种人生
You held a vision for him,
就像每个称职的母亲都会做的那样
like every good mother does.
是 但你才是他的领路人
Yeah, but... you guided his way.
他还不够好的时候 你那么耐心教他
You was patient with him when he didn't deserve it.
他今天在台上的表演
And... what that boy did up there today...
是我活了这么久以来见过的
that was the most beautiful thing that I ever saw
最美妙的东西
in my entire life.
我教过的最好的学生
You know, the best students I ever have
是那些每天想象自己能流芳百世的人
are the ones who are imagining their legacy every day.
他们要的不是还好
They don't want to be good
或者很棒
or great.
他们想要名垂青史
They want to be legends.
他们怕的不是死去
They aren't afraid of dying.
而是不能在世上留下自己的足迹
They're afraid of not leaving their mark.
你是想说 达蒙正在努力成为这种人吗
Are you trying to say Damon is trying to be one of them?
不 达蒙有光明的前途
No, he's got a bright future,
但我说的是你
but I'm talking about you.
你闯进我的办公室
I knew it the moment you barged into my office
滔滔不绝地跟我讲你的孩子
and gave me that speech about your child,
要我当场面试他的那一刻 我就知道了
demanded that I give him an audition on the spot.
我觉得我再也不会见到你这样的母亲
I don't think I will ever meet a mother
那么相信自己的孩子
who believes in her children the way you do,
那么为孩子拼命争取
who'll fight for them like that.
教达蒙跳舞是件愉快的事
It's been a delight to teach Damon.
但认识你更让我感到荣幸
But it has been an honor to know you.
我们在家搞了个派对
You know we having a party at our place.
有兴趣来吗
You want to come?
-下次吧 -也好
- Another time? - Yeah.
先锋舞蹈学校
我们的酒快喝完了
Uh, we running low on this wine.
今晚不会 酒不能没有
Not tonight! Not tonight!
听我说
Listen, I...
我真的不敢相信我的孩子已经毕业了
I can't even believe my baby done graduated.
-谢谢 -这
- Thank you. - It...
这是场长征 但你走下来了
It was a long road, but you did it.
我很为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
说两句 说两句 说两句
Speech. Speech. Speech.
说两句 说两句 说两句
Speech! Speech! Speech!
-说两句 说两句 说两句 -行吧行吧
- Speech! Speech! Speech! - Okay! Okay!
好吧 行了行了行了
Okay, all right, all right, all right, all right, all right.
我真的 很感谢大家
I, uh, thank you all for
毕业快乐
给我办毕业庆祝派对
throwing this celebration for me.
我
I, uh,
我觉得我有点受不起这样
I don't really feel like I deserve it.
怎么会呢 宝贝 别瞎说
Course you do, baby. Come on.
我这些天一直感觉怪怪的
I mean, it's been a weird couple of days.
太多事都画上了句号♥
You know, there's been a whole lot of endings,
可能也有些新的开始
and maybe some new beginnings,
-但是 -说得真好
- but, you know... - Yes.
为新开始干杯 亲
To new beginnings, honey.
美女 先让他把话说完呗
Uh, girl, could you let him finish his speech?
我又没有打断他
I wasn't interrupting.
而且 我有了新目标
And, you know, I feel a renewed purpose, you know?
既然我已经完成了学业
With me finishing my program, I...
我决定开始有点私心 专注自己的事
I'm gonna start being selfish and focus on me.
是吗 才开始有私心
Mm. Start?
你名♥师♥出高徒啊
Well, I learned from the best.
不用谢我
You're welcome.
亲爱的安吉尔 你知道我正在努力
Darling Angel, you know I'm cleansing
-摆脱人生中的负能量 -挺好的
- the negativity out of my life. - Very good.
继续努力 下一个没准是你
You keep it up, you might be next.
是嘛
Mm.
行了 挺好的 挺好的
Okay, well, good for you. Good for you.
别提不高兴的事
Uh... Let's not carry around baggage.
嘿 达蒙
Hey, yo, Damon.
毕业了有什么打算
What're you gonna do now that you're done with school?
我想
I mean, you know...
既然我学的舞蹈
my degree is in dance, so,
那肯定就走舞蹈这条路了
dance is the obvious choice.
也应该这样
As well it should be.
最后那表演太惊艳了
That final performance was stunning.
跳舞有前途吗
Is there a future for a dancer?
当然 只要
Yeah, if the...
舞者够努力 又有天赋
dancer works hard and is talented.
喔 真糟糕
Oh... damn.
所以这就是个吃青春饭的职业
So it'll be a short-lived career.
是吧 你觉得呢
No, you get it?
舞蹈演员的职业生涯绝对要比
Well, it's definitely a longer shelf life
-当模特长 -达蒙
- than a model's. - Damon?
他就是嫉妒 因为纽约的药妆店都有我的广♥告♥
He's jealous because my face is in every Duane Reade in the city.
去罗伊·罗杰斯吃个饭都有人认识我
People recognize me when I go to Roy Rogers.
那是因为你给湿又野拍过片
Mm-hmm, is it because of Wet and Wild,
还是因为你在码头站过街
or is it because the piers?
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表