剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
-我们怎么不去你家 -是啊
- Why... How come we're not in your crib? - Yeah. Shit.
就算我家装了空调
Because even with a window air-conditioning unit,
还是有异味
it's beginning to smell.
异味 为啥
Smell? Why?
有个加勒比来的老太婆爱炸鱼
This old lady from the Caribbean has a fish fry,
气味顺着走廊飘过来了
and it wafts through the hallways.
恒温器到30度时 气味就更重了
The stench intensifies when the thermostat hits 85 degrees.
我们应该去海滩度假
Well, what we need to do is take a trip down to the beach.
海水能让我们清凉一夏
The water will cool us off.
可以 我需要放松一下
Well, good, 'cause I need a vacation.
好主意
That's a good idea.
我们来一次闺蜜之旅
Let's do a girls' trip.
真的吗 闺蜜之旅
For real? A girls' trip?
是的 看看今年我们过的什么日子
Yes. Look at the year we've had.
坎蒂走了
We've lost Candy,
布兰卡家族没了 生意也毁了
and Blanca ruined her house and lost her business and...
-闭嘴 那我们去哪 -我正好有地方
- Okay, where are we going? - I have just the place.
带上泳衣
Ladies, pack your swimsuits
明早在我家见
and meet at my house tomorrow morning.
我们穿着泳衣高跟鞋在纽约街头漫步
You're not scared people gonna try us if we walk down
你就不怕别人打我们吗
a New York street in swimsuits and heels?
我在赫兹租了一辆车 等在外面
I have a Hertz rental car waiting for us outside.
O·J·辛普森会挺我们
O.J. Himself would approve.
O·J·辛普森是赫兹租车的代言人
没问题
Work.
这什么气味
What's that smell?
松木
Pine.
我喜欢香氛蜡烛
I'm a woman who likes her scented candles.
兴奋吗
Excited?
是的 我从来没有公路旅行过
Yeah, I've never been on a road trip before.
感觉在拍切维·切斯[美国导演]的电影
I feel like we about to go in a Chevy Chase movie or something.
亲爱的 如果你要成为一个成功的模特
Darling, if you're going to be a successful model,
你要学会旅游 并且体面地旅游
you have to learn how to travel, and how to travel well.
首要原则就是 永远光鲜艳丽
Rule number one is to always look your best.
你觉得怎么样
What you tryin' to say?
完美
Perfection.
我简直无法忍♥受不化全妆
I simply cannot stand it when a woman boards a plane
就登机的女人
without a full face of makeup.
我懂你
Oh, I feel you.
露露 你这么慢是掉茅坑里了吗
Lulu! What's taking so goddamn long?!
快出来
Come out already!
姑娘们
You guys.
天哪
Oh, dear God.
她脑子是不是坏掉了
What the hell is wrong with her?
我好胖
I feel so... fat.
闭嘴 你这么好看
Hey, stop it. You look damn tasty.
弯成虾米怎么可能好看
Not slumped over like that, she doesn't.
站直了
Stand up straight.
在昏暗酒吧跳钢管舞是一回事
It's one thing to be on the pole in a dark club.
光天化日在街上溜达又是另外一回事了
It's another thing to let it all hang out under the naked sun.
万一有人看出我是男的怎么办
I mean, what if I get clocked or something?
姐妹 闭嘴
Girl, please stop it.
他们唯一能看出的东西是
The only thing that they clocking is
你是个大美女
you being a beautiful woman.
把露露的自信拿出来
Give me some of that Lulu attitude.
你们是对的 我确实很可口
You're right. I do look pretty tasty.
我们走
There we go.
等一下 那是什么味道
Wait a minute. Wh-What is that smell?
松木味
Pine.
香氛蜡烛
Scented candles.
布兰卡来了
That's Blanca.
母后
Mother.
快把我的速效救心丸拿来
Somebody please fetch me my nerve pills.
你也早上好
Well, hello to you, too.
你的泳衣呢
Where's your swimsuit?
我不想跟一个刚从田里上来的
I will not be seen in public with you looking like
黑黑的嫂子一起游泳
Elly May fresh off the farm.
-我只有这套 -果不其然
- This is all that I got. - Of course it is.
我可以让你从我的访客衣橱里
I suppose I can let you borrow something
借一套衣服
from my guest closet.
不 我穿这个很舒服
No, I'm comfortable in this.
别 我很乐意的
No, it's really no problem.
别把你吃的那些垃圾食物
Just don't stain it with whatever awful food
-弄到我衣服上就好 -艾丽卡 我说了不用
- you're eating these days. - Elektra, I said no.
如果是你美甲店的原因
If this is about your salon,
我不允许你带着这种情绪
I will not allow your rotten mood
毁掉大家的旅行
to ruin this trip for everyone.
不是美甲店
It's not about the salon.
我跟你们不一样
I'm just not like you girls.
有些衣服你们可以穿
There are certain things that you can wear
我不行
that I cannot.
要是怕胯下凸起 我还有多余的强力胶带
If this is about tucking, I got some extra duct tape.
也不是因为这个
It's not about that, either.
我就是不想露太多
I just don't like being exposed.
我不喜欢夏天
I don't like the summer.
街上的人指指点点 说我是个男的
Men whispering on the streets, calling me a man,
有异装癖的怪物
a freak, a tranny.
母后
Ma,
人们总会有意见的
people always gonna have opinions.
不管你多美 还是多不堪
Don't matter how beautiful or busted you are.
在男权世界里 这是女人生活的一部分
That's just part of being a woman in a man's world.
所以 我们要做的
So what we need to do
就是把这些让人不爽的声音
is replace those negative voices
变成加油打气的好听话
with some words of encouragement.
来吧姐♥妹♥们♥ 出发之前
Come on, y'all. I'm gonna treat Mother Blanca
我要孝敬一下布兰卡母后
before we hit the road.
-要去购物了耶 -打起精神来哦
- We're gonna go shopping. - So, get your shit together.
我不是说了你穿小短裙 就是凤♥凰♥变野鸡吗
Didn't I tell you if you put a skirt on, it would be sickening?
我觉得也是 我现在有点小性感 是吧
Yes, I guess you're right. I do look kind of sexy, don't I?
有那么点意思
Kind of.
你可别是有野种了
I hope you got birth control.
-看这大腿 -是啊
- Look at those thighs. - Right.
拍一下肉还一抖一抖的
Catch the jiggle when you slap it.
你们仨还互怼个没完了
Are you three done eating each other out yet?
-没完 -早着呢
- No. - No.
-赶快出去 -天啊
- Let's get out of here. - Oh, my gosh.
她就是嫉妒老娘
She jealous.
我怎么挑了这么破烂的一条街
Why'd I pick the one street that hasn't gentrified yet?
谁开这车啊
Hey, who's driving this car?
本人 快上车
I am. Get in.
我要坐副驾驶
I call shotgun.
看看我的小可人儿
Oh, look at my baby being...
又能干 又贴心
useful. Helpful.
-别跟野男人说话 -什么情况
- Don't talk to no men. - What? Uh...
伦家爱你啦 我只是出去玩
I love you. I'm just playing.
无聊就回来
Come back when it's dull
帕比
Papi.
-爱你呦 -哦我天
- I love you. - Oh, God. Oh.
《Boogie Oogie Oogie》——A Taste of Honey
*如果你觉得自己酷到*
*If you're thinkin' you're too cool*
闺女们 跟着唱啊 快
Sing it, daughter. Come on.
*不能跳布吉*
*To boogie*
*帅哥啊帅哥 我要提醒你*
*Boy, oh, boy, have I got news for you*
*今晚所有人都要一起布吉*
*Everybody here tonight must boogie*
*让我告诉你*
*Let me tell ya*
*规矩谁都别想打破*
*You are no exception to the rule*
这才是音乐
This is music.
*快起身来 来舞池里*
*Get on up, on the floor*
*因为我们要一直布吉*
*'Cause we're gonna boogie oogie oogie*
*直到你没有力气*
*'Till you just can't boogie no more*
*跳到力尽筋疲*
*Ah, boogie, boogie no more*
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表