剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
艾伦镇 宾夕法尼亚州
舞蹈新学校
舞蹈新学校
舞蹈学校负责人
海伦娜·圣罗杰斯
惠特妮
FX原创剧集
An FX original series.
《白粉飞》
Snowfall.
周四7月19日 FX见
PremieresThursday, July 19 on FX.
FX新剧 姿态
FX presents... Pose.
妹子 我的发型怎么才能弄成
Girl, how do I get my hairto look like Madonna's
神秘约会里面麦当娜的样子啊
from Desperately Seeking Susan?
我每次倒梳发根 发型就变成
Every time I tease my roots,it just looks like...
西莉小姐吗
Miss Celie?
这么无聊有什么好说的
Why are you conversingon matters so banal?
十年来 我们金银满屋
For ten years,The House of Abundance
一直蝉联冠军
has reigned supreme,
可是上周 潘达维斯偷走了我们奖杯
but last week,Pendavis stole our trophies.
专心点 姑娘们
Focus, children.
我们应该提醒世界
It is timewe remind the world
自己是谁了
who we are.
我们走什么风格
What category should we walk?
超级英雄
Superhero.
你何不干脆给老娘
Why don't you just give mother
来一片安♥眠♥药♥
a Sominex instead?
皇亲国戚
Royalty.
但是我们应该一起走
But we should allwalk it together.
我们大家族每个成员
All of the house children.
我们还要先去汉堡王整点纸质王冠吗
Run down to Burger Kingand get some paper crowns?
憋说了孩子 让妈妈说
Shush, children,and let your mother speak.
我知道该怎么做了
I know what we're going to do.
她是创造之母
She is the motherof invention.
这就是我们的特色
And this is wherethe goodness comes from.
我们要作为皇家金银满屋一起走
We will walk togetheras The Royal House of Abundance.
不错
I love it.
不行 等一会
Oh, no way.Hold on a minute.
这是本周第三次
That's the third time this week
你把我的主意据为己有
you've taken my ideaas your own,
这帮丑女人还附和着你
and these bitches havegone along with it.
作为皇家金银满屋一起走秀
What's the differencebetween walking royalty
和皇家走秀有什么区别
and walking asThe Royal House of Abundance?
就因为你有点子
Just because you have an ideadoes not mean
不代表你会执行
you know how toproperly execute it.
点子就是财富
Ideas are ingredients.
正宗妈妈才知道怎么做准备
Only a real mother knowshow to prepare them.
正宗 你听到了吧
Real. You hear that,cross
继续做饭去吧
Now go over there and finish cooking.
有人饿了
A bitch is hungry.
Well you can just,just believe
I'm the only girlin your life
I'll be your sugarin the morning
And the sweet stuffyou need at night...
妹子 我不想坐牢
Girl, I don't wantto go to jail.
我有个叫可可的朋友去坐牢了
My friend Coco went to jail,
结果颧骨和鼻梁都被打碎了
and they broke her cheekboneand her nose.
要是不敢冒险 就使劲冒险吧
If you don't risk anything,you risk even more.
十分钟后关门
We're closing in ten minutes.
然后你就下班了吗 帅哥
Is that whenyou get off, handsome?
厉害惹
Yeah!
孩子 这里太有文化我都软了
Child, all this culture'smaking me weak!
So when you needa little peace of mind
Come on over, boy, anytime
真想搬进来
Hmm, I could move right in.
住这里太好了
This should be my new apartment.
这里很配你 妈妈 真的
You deserve it, Mother.You really do.
In my house, in my house
So when you needsome lovin' tenderness
And it's me, baby,that you miss
Here's the keyto unlock the door
无头骑士
The Headless Horseman.
To my house
To my house
Ooh
In my house
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
In my house
Ooh, ooh, ooh...
中奖了
Jackpot.
- 扶妈妈登基 - 太好了
-Escort Mother to her throne.-Oh, yes.
When you call me,I will be there
Just call me upon the phone...
请注意 游客们
Attention, museumgoers.
博物馆还有五分钟关闭
The museum will be closingin five minutes.
五分钟
Five minutes.
见鬼 赶紧躲起来
Shit. We got to hide.
So when you needa little peace of mind
Come on over, boy, anytime
I'll keep you happyand so satisfied
In my house, in my house
Ooh
In my house
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
In my house
Ooh, ooh, ooh...
妈妈 带什么走
Mother, what do we take?
全部
Everything.
天啊 快点 别落下那个
My goodness. Come on, hurry.Don't leave that.
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh...
快点来
Hurry up. Come on.
怎么这么慢
What's taking you so long?
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh...
Ooh
In my house
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
In my house
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh...
我们被锁住了
We're locked in.
我这么美 怎可让世人看见
I look too good not to be seen.
长凳拿来
Grab that bench.
数三下
On the count of three.
In my house
1 2
One, two...
In my house
跑
Run!
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.
天啊
Oh, my God.
看到他们了
Spotted them.
知道他们去哪
Got a pretty good ideawhere they're headed.
快点把这穿上
Hurry up and put this shit on.
皇家
Royalty.
主题是
The category is...
装皇家
Bring It Like Royalty.
全是你的
Yes. You own everything.
全是你的
Everything is yours.
珠宝是你的 国家是你的
You own your jewels.You own your country.
人都是你的
You own your man.
所有
You own
- 这里他妈的 - 快点
- every motherfucking thing...- : Come on.
全是你的
...that is there.
可没听说过
I don't know
公主 王后
of a princess or a queen
会在优衣库
who gets their clothes
买♥♥衣服
from Casual Corner.
没事哒没事哒
It's all right, it's all right.
努力过就好 请看评委
"E" for effort.Please turn for the judges.
请看评委 转过来
Please turn for the judges.Turn around.
进错教室啦 亲爱的
Wrong building, honey.
评委打分
And the judges scores.
6 10 6
We have a six,we have a ten, we have a six,
we have a six.
黑幕 黑幕
The shade. The shade of it all.
没用的饭桶 滚吧
Absolutely useless.Remove yourselves.
可惜 你被淘汰了
Unfortunately,you are dismissed.
Bye-bye.
再见
See you.
她生气了
She mad.
鼓掌鼓掌
Give them a hand.
还有人吗 一次 两次
Anyone else? Going once, twice,
三次也许就成了
three times a lady.
什么
What?
我靠
Oh, shit!
皇族啊 皇族
Now that's royalty!That's royalty!
太棒了
Yes!
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表