剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Two hundred and ten.
第一个过千的得免费烤面包机
First one to get to a thousand gets a free toaster.
瞧瞧这些忍♥不住对鸡♥巴♥渴望的荡♥妇♥
Look at these unquenchable hos thirsting for dick.
什么时候葬礼成新猎艳点了
Since when did funerals become the new cruising spot?
她是从良了吧
She's found morality.
少来
Come on.
让我们致敬吧
Let's pay our respects.
这打扮真有趣
Interesting choice.
他为什么穿得像弗拉门戈舞者
Why is he dressed like a flamenco dancer?
我能忍♥衣服 可化妆简直灾难
I can get over the outfit, but that makeup is terrible.
乔总爱裸色哑光唇
Joe always preferred a nude matte lip.
红色太难压住了
Well, red is a tough color.
只有叫花子能
Only tramps can pull it off.
没想到你也不行
Shocking you never could.
他这么年轻
He was so young.
才刚开始生活
Just barely started living.
真不知道我还能忍♥多少
I don't know how much more of this I can take.
离烤面包机还差790次
790, until you get your toaster.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
能和我吃晚饭吗
You coming with me to the diner?
今晚不行
Not tonight.
你得跟着我去个地方
I've got someplace to be and you're coming with me.
带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我个黑人才不去参加你的组织呢
My black ass does not need to join your group of
净是白人预科学生皇后和穿棉裤土味怪
preppy white queens and ill-fitted Gap chinos
一生从未争取过什么东西
who have never had to fight for a goddamn thing in their lives.
听着 这儿也有同志
Listen, there are dikes, too,
组织集♥会♥的各色同志
running these meetings, of all shades.
普雷 你得好好利用痛苦
Pray, you've got to put your pain to good use,
不然我发誓 你会被它吞噬
or I swear to God, it will eat you alive.
反抗 抗艾
Fight back! Fight AIDS!
行动 反抗 抗艾
Act up! Fight back! Fight AIDS!
行动 反抗 抗艾
Act up! Fight back! Fight AIDS!
欢迎首次参加艾滋联盟集♥会♥
Welcome to your first Act Up meeting.
抗艾 行动
Fight AIDS! Act up!
我之前还以为根本不存在旺达女士呢
Well, I was beginning to think Miss Wanda didn't exist.
我不喜欢外出
I'm not the going out type.
我在想别的事
I've got other things on my mind.
我说过她很性感
I told you she was hot.
行动 反抗 抗艾
Act up! Fight back! Fight AIDS!
好了
All right.
听着 朋友们
Listen up, folks.
上周的募捐活动筹了
Last week's fund-raiser brought in
65万美金
$650,000.
现在我们终于有了
And now that we finally have the cash
用来鼓劲儿的钱
to meet our momentum,
周日在圣帕特里克大教堂的抗♥议♥
this Sunday's protest up at St. Patrick's Cathedral
是更关键的一步
is an even more crucial step
去掀起关于HIV和艾滋病的全球讨论
in starting a global conversation around HIV and AIDS.
天主教会花了数百万美元
millions of dollars
将假消息传到各地
putting the false message into the world
说避孕套不管用
that condoms don't work
禁欲是抗艾的唯一办法
and that abstinence is the only way to fight HIV.
这是谎言
That is a lie.
而且违背人伦
And that is morally wrong.
所以 在集♥会♥上
So, we're staging a die-in
我们要演一出死亡秀
in the middle of that congregation
以作为对我们群体湮灭的和平抗♥议♥
as a peaceful protest against the annihilation of our community!
好
Yes!
枢机主教约翰·奥康纳说
Cardinal John O'Connor has said,
"道德是良药"
"Good morality is good medicine."
他还不如说"让他们得艾滋去吧"
He might as well say, "Let them get AIDS."
不仅教育委员会或市议会
And it's not just the board of education or the city council
受枢机主教奥康纳的影响
that Cardinal O'Connor is influencing, no.
他和教皇本人有直接联♥系♥
He has a direct line to the Pope himself.
我们不允许他的种族歧视
We will not allow his racist,
性别歧视 恐同意识
sexist, homophobic ideologies
影响地球上任何人的健康
to affect the health of every single person on this planet!
行动起来 奋起反抗
Act up! Fight back!
反抗艾滋
Fight AIDS!
行动 反抗 抗艾
Act up! Fight back! Fight AIDS!
行动 反抗 抗艾
Act up! Fight back! Fight AIDS!
-没错 是的 -行动 反抗 抗艾
- Yes. Yes. Yes. - Act up! Fight back! Fight AIDS!
行动 反抗 抗艾
Act up! Fight back! Fight AIDS!
操 所有女的都一个样
Damn, all these girls look the same.
-都和我两个样 -别再妄自菲薄了
- Nothing at all like me. - Girl, stop comparing yourself.
你是独一无二的舞厅之星
You are an original, a star of ballroom.
严肃地问
I got to ask you something serious.
你觉得我能过吗
You think I pass?
必得第一
With the best of them.
这些女孩都比不上你
None of these girls can hold a candle to you.
安吉尔 你是我见过最美的仙女
Angel, you're the prettiest thing I've ever seen.
你们多米尼加人真油嘴"滑舌"
You Dominicans got a slick tongue.
别闹了
Come on.
我们得给你报名
We need to sign you in.
第一次吗
This your first time?
-别紧张 -我才没有
- Don't be nervous. - I'm not.
我三年前和你一样
Well, I was in your same spot three years ago,
我当时都吓尿了
and I was scared as hell.
我以为我的肤色和卷发
I thought my skin and frizzy hair
无法让我通过公开选拔
wouldn't get me past the open call, but,
但正是这些让我脱颖而出
those things actually made me stand out.
你会成为90年的封♥面♥女♥郎♥ 瞧好了
You're gonna be the face of 1990, girl. Watch.
好了 赶紧填好吧
Okay, now hurry up and fill this out.
别忘了在特长那一栏
And don't forget to mention that you can Vogue
-提一下你会折手舞 -当然了
- in the special skills section. - That's right.
好了 走吧
Come on, let's go.
布兰卡 你不能就这么扔下我
Blanca, you can't leave me here like this.
如果我陪你进去 一切就完了
Girl, if I walk into that room, you know the jig is up.
你必须靠自己 安吉尔
You must do this on your own, Angel.
你能行 你可以的
You got this, you can do this.
去展现你自己
Just be yourself.
做你自己
Just be yourself.
看看这是谁
So, what have we here?
安吉尔
Angel.
22岁
22.
布朗克斯区
The Bronx.
拍立得照的啊
You used an instant camera.
是的
Yes. I did.
很惊艳
Impressive.
但如果你想做专业模特
But if you want to be a professional,
就需要专业摄影师来拍
you need a professional to capture you.
听上去就很花钱
That sounds like that costs money.
我现在没工作
I don't have a job right now,
所以才来这儿跟你聊
that's why I'm here talking to you.
每位模特在赚钱之前
Every model must pay her dues
都需要交学费
before she gets paid herself.
这是对自己未来的投资
It's an investment in your future.
你还会折手舞
So, you can Vogue.
像那首新歌♥吗
Like the new song?
我很喜欢
I like that.
这是我认识的摄影师
Here's a photographer I know.
说是我介绍的
Tell him I sent you.
他会给你打折
He'll give you my discount.
在半决赛时...
Bring the new photographs to me...
带新照片给我
for the semi-finals.
我成功了 我进入下一轮了
I did it. I made it to the next round.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it!
你往我酱汁里加牛至了
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表