剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
没错 婊贝
Yes, baby.
这个奖献给我的母后坎蒂
This is for my mother, Candy.
亲耐的 我们也很想坎蒂小姐
Honey, we miss Miss Candy, too.
好啦 该进入正题了
All right, we about to do what we came here to do,
年度母后的桂冠将花落谁家
which is crown Mother of the Year!
来叭 有请我们的传奇母后们闪亮登场
Come on, let us welcome our legendary mothers.
快来母后们 你们珍素光彩夺目
Come on, mothers. You're looking gorgeous.
珍素一如既往的美腻
You're looking beautiful, as always.
今年真的是难分胜负 所以我不得不说
You know, this year was arguably our hardest, so I have to say,
各位母后 你们都应该为自己狠狠地骄傲一次
mothers, you should all be very, very proud.
要想成为一位名副其实的年度母后
To be a mother worthy of the title Mother of the Year
就要鼓励你的孩子们尽最大努力好好生活
is to encourage your children to live their best life,
要永远优雅 勇敢 沉着地面对
to soldier on through the good and the bad with grace,
生活的起起落落
courage and poise.
所以 年度最佳母后的提名者有
So, the nominees for Mother of the Year are:
《Outstanding》——The Gap Band
来自潘达维斯家族的琪琪·潘达维斯
from The House of Pendavis, Kiki Pendavis.
紫丁香般的倩影 瞧瞧你的脸蛋 你的身段
A vision in lilac, looking at you. Look at you.
来自狂暴之家的露露·狂暴小姐
From The House of Ferocity, Lulu Ferocity.
来吧 婊贝 今晚很美腻哦
Come on, baby. Looking good tonight.
让自己继续这般美好下去吧 来吧亲爱的
Keeping that roses theme going. Yes, honey.
还有来自温图尔家族的艾丽卡·温图尔
And from The House of Wintour, Elektra Wintour.
快来上前来 老骚鸡
Come on, bitch.
*出色如你*
*Outstanding*
来吧母后们 好了听着
Come on, mothers. Okay, so listen.
这个奖总是多少有些争议
This award always comes with a little bit of controversy.
因为不管是谁赢 都会有人小声逼逼
'Cause no matter who wins it, somebody's always like,
"口亨 凭什么是她赢
"Well, how did she win that?
我的母后才是最棒滴"
My mama should've won that."
不会的哈 我们今晚不会这样
Nyah, nyah. We ain't doing that tonight.
因为我要告诉大家
'Cause I'm gonna let y'all know,
今年的投票结果非常一致
that this year, the votes were unanimous.
这位奇女子白手起家 建立了自己的家族
This glamazon built her house out of thin air
像走无可挑剔的高定时装秀一般
and stormed this stage
惊艳了这个舞台
like an impeccable couture collection,
只要她的孩子们踏入舞池
leaving us awed, and our mouths agape
我等就只能叹为观止 目瞪口呆
any time one of her children hit the floor.
1991年
The 1991
年度母后的桂冠属于
Mother of the Year award goes to...
艾丽卡·温图尔小姐
Miss Elektra Wintour!
你实至名归
There you have it.
*出色如你*
*You're so outstanding, yeah*
*姑娘 你让我神魂颠倒*
*Girl, you knock me out*
温图尔
Wintour!
温图尔 温图尔
Wintour! Wintour!
*我想大喊*
*It makes me want to shout*
温图尔 温图尔
Wintour! Wintour!
我真怀念在舞会上走秀的日子
I miss walking these balls.
就算你暂时不参加 大家也不会介意的
Girl, everybody would be okay if you decide to sit this one out.
我今晚才不会坐视旁观呢 对不住了达蒙
I am not sitting this one out tonight. Sorry, Damon.
你从椅子上站起来都喘得要死
How the hell you gonna walk a ball
还怎么去舞会上走秀
if you can't even get out of this chair without losing your breath?
我自有办法 瞧着吧
I got a plan. Watch me.
-那你倒是搭把手啊 -你别急啊 放轻松
- Okay, then, you got to help. - Don't overdo it. Relax.
-准备好了吗 -好了 快走吧
- Okay? - Yeah, um, step on it.
-好 一二三走咯 -发车吧
- All right. 123. Here we go. -Please.
模特们抽烟的时候总是很有范儿
The models always look good when they be smoking.
但这正是他们时而沧桑 时而年轻的原因
But that's why the models looking real old real young.
抽烟很伤皮肤的
It's messing with their skin.
听着南茜
Look it, Nancy.
天哪 你买♥♥的吗 真漂亮
Oh, my God. Did you get these? They're so beautiful.
来两杯你这儿最好的香槟
Two glasses of your finest champagne, please.
二货 你以为这是哪里啊 广场酒店吗
Bitch, where do you think this is, the Plaza Hotel?
随便拿两杯带气的就行
Two of anything with bubbles. Damn.
-我们要庆祝一下 -庆祝什么
- We're celebrating. - What we celebrating?
埃斯特班·马丁内斯经纪公♥司♥刚为客户
Esteban Martinez Management just booked
签了第一单工作
its first job for a client.
-你在逗我吧 签了谁 -你啊
- You're shitting me. Who? - Yeah, girl. You.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
我请福特小姐给我寄来一份清单
I asked Miss Ford to send me a list of all the projects
上面列有她认为我们适合做的所有项目
she thought the agency was too good for.
安吉尔 有电视广♥告♥拍摄信息
Angel, there's pages and pages of, like, infomercials
车展和外国公♥司♥项目 诸如此类
and car shows and foreign companies. All that kind of stuff.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-所以是什么活 -这个...
- So, what is it, babe? - Well...
-我们去那边说 这事儿逼可真讨厌 -我去
- let's go over there. Nosy asses. -Damn. Oh, my God.
-所以你签了哪家的合作 -布拉赫可乐
- Wait, so which one is it? -It's Blachen Cola.
-柏林一款新出的汽水 -真的假的
- It's a new soda out in Berlin. - What?
真的 他们想要一个有色皮肤
Yeah, they was, they was looking for a girl with color
而且有个性的女孩来拍一条德国广♥告♥
and personality to be in a German commercial.
我给他们看了你的照片 他们超级喜欢
I sent them your photos and they flipped out, baby girl.
-啥 -安吉尔 我们明天坐头等舱去柏林
- What? - Angel, we're going to Berlin tomorrow, first class.
-明天吗 天哪 -明天 坐波音747
- Tomorrow? Oh, my God. - Tomorrow. On one of them 747s
里面有楼梯的那种
with the, um, with the stairways,
-还有钢琴和酒吧 -等等
- with the piano and bar and shit. - Wait.
-我的天哪 -没错
- Oh, my goodness. -Yeah.
明天
Tomorrow.
《I Didn't Mean to Turn You On》——Cherrelle
*我不会像朋友一样骗你*
*I wasn't trying to lead you on like a friend*
但是宝贝...
But babe. ..
*我并不想挑起你的兴致*
*I didn't mean to turn you on*
但是如果我们去了之后他们发现了怎么办
But what if when we get there, they find out?
-你和他们说什么了吗 -他们已经知道了
- Did you tell them everything? - They already know.
-什么 -没错 我们要诚信 我实话实说
-What? -Yeah. Fidelity, remember I tell the truth
剩下的就顺其自然
and let the chips fall.
他们还挺喜欢的 觉得你很前卫
They kind of liked it, thought it made you edgy.
-所以我就不用再遮遮掩掩了吗 -你说呢
- I don't got to hide no more? - Mm-mm.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我以为一切都完了 我都快要放弃了
I thought it was the end. I almost gave up.
宝贝 我都不抱希望了
Babe, I lost all faith.
被打击这么多次之后就会有这种感觉
That'll happen when you get hit so many times like that.
这能彻底击垮一个人
It can knock a person down.
你知道是什么让我注意到你了吗
You know the first thing I noticed about you?
你走出的每一步都没有踩在这凡尘间
Your feet don't really touch the ground when they walk.
你飘在空中
You be floating up,
飘得很高 宝贝
high above, baby girl.
你就是我的天使
You know you're my angel, right?
一直都是
You always been.
当我和你在一起的时候
And when I'm with you,
我也能漂在空中一会儿
I get to be up there for a little while.
但我不会离地面太远
I'm always gonna stay close to the ground,
万一生活将你折翼
waiting to catch you, just in case
我能够接住你 知道吗
life knocks you down again, you know that?
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我很早就学会了不要向任何人暴露真实的我
I learned very early on not to show nobody who I really am.
因为没有人...
Because nobody...
没有人能够正视我并且珍爱我
nobody would see me and love me.
但我遇到了你
But then I met you.
帕比 你那么单纯
Papi, your heart is so pure,
那么坚定地相信我
and your belief in me never shakes.
你让我有安全感
You-you taught me how to feel safe.
在这个我们女孩的未来得不到保障的世界里
You know, in the world, where tomorrow's not guaranteed for us girls,
安全感就是一切
safety is everything.
你教会了我如何感受爱意
You've shown me how to feel love.
我不能失去这种感觉
I don't ever want to be without that feeling.
说得像是我不爱你了似的
Like I'm gonna stop.
我不想过没有你的日子
I don't ever want to be without you.
-你愿意... -太他妈愿意了
- Will you... - Fuck yeah. Mm.
我还没说完
I'm not finished yet.
我不管 我也想说
I don't care. I want to say it, too.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表