剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
里基·温图尔
Ricky Wintour.
评委们 请打分
Judges, your scores.
十 十 十
Ten, ten, ten,
十 九
ten... nine.
搞什么
What?
你气什么呢 艾丽卡
What you mad about, Elektra?
别发疯哦 贱♥人♥
Don't be mad, bitch.
孩子们总是要随时准备
Children always wind up
为母后的余孽付出代价
paying for the sins of the mother.
快来拿奖杯 超级大奖花落
Come on and get this trophy. Grand prize,
达蒙·埃万杰利斯塔
Damon Evangelista.
快献上你们的掌声
Give it up.
让我们一起祝贺这位可人儿
Give it up. Y'all know y'all got to give it up.
这才是舞会上该有的样子 小婊砸
That's how you do a ball, bitch.
你可真是手到擒来
That is how you do it.
来吧 掌声送给
Come on now, give him a hand.
达蒙·埃万杰利斯塔
Damon Evangelista!
都给老娘啪啪啪地鼓掌
Give it up, give it up, give it up.
这就走了吗
Oh, oh, you leaving?
生气了吼 那就麻溜滚出去吧贱♥人♥
Oh, you mad? Get the fuck out of here, bitch.
*舞起来 舞起来 舞起来*
*Dance, dance, dance*
你记得吧 我答应过要让你快活一把
You know I still owe you that slice and a stroll.
你不是刚和达蒙分手吗
Didn't you just end things with Damon?
宝贝儿 你有点喝多了
You're a little drunk, babe.
-而且脑子不太灵光 -真的吗
- And messy. - Oh, that's how it's gon' be?
看起来某人的小把戏没得逞啊 花花骚男
Looks like somebody's game slipping, player.
幸好我来这儿了 或许可以教教你
I'm so glad that I'm here. You might need a coach.
拜托 这是我发明的游戏
Please, I invented the game.
我知道
I know.
所以
So...
你还在这里做什么
what're you still doing here?
我就想把这个给你
I just wanted to give this to you.
-没必要的 -我知道不必
- You don't have to. - Oh, I know I don't.
但我想这么做
But I want to.
你今晚在外面可是光彩照人啊
You were better out there tonight.
-对啊 没错 -好了 好了
- Yeah, I was. - All right, all right.
我就知道 你那不饶人的嘴和放不下的自负
See, I know. Uh, yeah, that-that mouth and that-that ego
-真是喝着酒都不收敛 -是吗
-are still there even when you're drinking. -Right?
不开玩笑了
But no, seriously.
你刚在舞会上真的很棒
You were really good out there.
试镜的时候也跳得很好
And you were good at the audition, too.
你一定会入选巡演
You gon' get picked for that tour.
我能看出来
I know it.
借你吉言咯
All right.
但是你要答应我别再喝了
But just promise me that you gon' stop drinking.
行吗
Okay?
现在你得清醒一下
Now you need to have a clear mind
记住这一刻
and remember this moment.
因为我想听到你的好消息
Cause I'm gonna want to hear all about it.
《I'm Gonna Miss You》——Milli Vanilli
*永远不会忘记我们邂逅的那天*
*Never will forget the day we met*
*宝贝 我会想念你*
*Girl, I'm gonna miss you...*
我和克里斯分手了
I broke up with Chris.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
还是和你在一起的时候 我更有人样
I was better when I was with you.
不是的 你一个人也做得很出色
No, you're pretty good on your own, too.
你只是要学会
You just need to learn...
自力更生
how to stand on your own two feet.
明白吗
Okay?
*快坐在我身旁 尽情消磨我的时光*
*Now sitting here, wasting my time*
*我只是不知道*
*I just don't know*
*该如何是好*
*What I should do...*
好了
All right.
*那是一场浩劫*
*It's a tragedy*
*在我梦醒时分*
*For me to see the dream is over*
*永远不会忘记*
*And I never will forget*
*我们邂逅的那天*
*The day we met,*
*宝贝 我会想念你*
*Girl, I'm gonna miss you.*
老弟 我的翘臀可从来没这么卖♥♥力过
Man, my ass has never been worked that hard before.
鬼才信
That's a lie.
哇哦 他开玩笑呢
Oh, he got jokes.
真为这个幽默风趣的你高兴
I'm glad to see you still got a sense of humor.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
我早知道是他了
I knew he was gonna get it.
操 我也超想要这次机会
Fuck. I really wanted this.
我们已经尽力了
I mean, we did the best we could.
这次没能成功
Just because this didn't happen
不代表我们没有其他机遇
don't mean that we won't have the other opportunities.
你是布兰卡附体了吧
Eh, you sound like Blanca
这么多假大空的屁话
when you're talking all positive and shit.
整个家族和艾丽卡都要对我失望了 我玩完了
I let my house and Elektra down, end of story.
好吧 听我说
Okay, all right, listen to me.
这比你 我 或者艾丽卡都重要
This is bigger than you or me or Elektra.
要让那些掌握话语权的人知道
I mean, letting the establishment know that
我们创造了主流文化
we created the mainstream.
他们要向我们的大名致敬
They're gonna have to put respect on our names.
是啊
Yeah.
嗨 幸好你还没走
Oh, hey, I'm glad you're still here.
你走得太急了
You ran out of there so quickly.
真的很不好意思
Oh, I'm-I'm sorry about that.
就是觉得让你失望了
I just felt like I just let you down.
有得有失 娱乐圈常态而已
Oh, you win some, you lose some.That's showbiz.
重要的是你有我们想要的东西
What matters is you brought it.
-你俩真的都很棒 -认真的吗
- You were both so good. - You think so?
当然
I do,
所以我才想要告诉你们 如果有兴趣的话
which is why I-I wanted to tell you about another audition,
我们还有另一个试镜
if you're interested.
-当然有兴趣 -什么试镜
- Of course we are. - What's it for?
你们绝对不敢相信
You're never gonna believe it.
他们要重启《纯金舞者》了
They're rebooting Solid Gold.
-《纯金舞者》是什么 -这你都不知道吗
-What's Solid Gold? -Ooh, what's Solid Gold?
这是史上最火的电视音乐榜单节目啊
Boy, it's just the best TV music countdown show ever!
我滴个神啊 我要成为纯金舞者了吗
Oh, my God. I'm gonna be a Solid Gold dancer?
-不过你得先试镜 -天啊
- Well, you have to audition first. - Oh, my God.
悠着点
Oh, okay.
回见了帅哥
Ah. Take care.
到时见
I'll see you.
《纯金舞者》可不是什么杂牌节目
Solid Gold is not a nothing property.
它曾经是多家电视台的王牌节目
This show was the darling of syndicated television.
发掘了阿瑟尼奥·豪尔
Discovered Arsenio Hall.
美国男艺人
去好莱坞发展的那个舞者
And one of the dancers went on to Hollywood.
卢辛达·迪基 在《忍♥者3:统治》里面
Lucinda Dickey had a substantial role in Ninja III:
演了个重要的角色
The Domination.
对了 我觉得我看过
Oh, yeah, I think I saw that.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is,
这是个重磅节目
this is an important project,
但由于某些原因
but for some reason
我低价买♥♥下了版权重新制♥作♥
I was able to buy the rights to reboot it on the cheap,
所以我们只能试拍一♥期♥
which means we're only shooting a pilot
不会请很多舞者
and I can't pay more than scale.
那么 你要雇几个舞者
So... how many dancers are you hiring?
以前的节目里有十个 我们要三个
The old show had ten.We're going with three.
我们就一个要求
We just have one demand.
你得同时带上我们俩
You got to take both of us.
我还以为你们要说什么大事
I thought you were gonna ask for something real.
当然你俩都要啊 不然为啥都叫来
Yeah, of course. That's why you're both here.
我要你们俩
I want both of you.
纯金舞者
下面是纯金舞者时间
It's time for Solid Gold.
给您带来最新最可口的纯金舞者
Featuring your new favorite Solid Gold dancers.
里基
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表