剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
还能说出这么基情的骚话
I'm even saying some shit like that.
上帝保佑你
Ay, bendito.
我真为你开心 他是谁啊
I'm so happy for you... Who is it?
真八卦 不过说真的
So nosey. But for real,
-是谁啊 -是小蕾蕾吗
- who is it? - Is it Ray Ray?
那个在联合广场的咖啡厅工作的顶着杰丽卷的骚货
That queen with the Jheri curl that works at Union Square café?
天哪不是 口区
Ooh. No! Ew.
-呕 - 姑娘 蕾蕾
- Ugh... - Girl. Ray Ray?
太老了吧
That bitch is so old.
她是最后的晚餐的服务员
She was a waiter at the Last Supper, honey.
提供面包 鱼 水和酒
Wow. Serving bread, fish, water and wine.
你们都想小蕾蕾了吧
Y'all miss Ray Ray.
他是只小奶狗
He's a younger man.
她从摇篮里抢小孩了
She's cradle-robbing.
看吧 这就是为啥我不想告诉你们这些小婊砸任何事
See, that's why I didn't want to tell you biddies nothing.
你知道这些小年轻
You know how complicated
多复杂 总是想找个爹
these young men are. Always looking for a daddy
因为他们经济不独♥立♥
'cause they're financially unstable
又害怕承诺
and scared of commitment.
你不也无业吗 婊砸
Aren't you unemployed, bitch?
一直是
Always.
-人生是一场旅行 -是吗
- Life is a journey. - Oh, is it?
还有件事
And one more thing.
许多这些黑皮棕皮的年轻人都有
So many of these young black and brown men have a complex
年长男性情结
when it comes to older men.
他们的父亲大多数 不 我可以说
Most of their dad... No, I would say
他们的父亲百分百憎恶他们是基佬
100% of their daddies hated them for being faggots.
家暴他们 扔出家门
Beat them, threw them out.
所以他们向我们寻求被亲生父亲拒绝的爱和接纳
So they turn to us for the love and approval they were denied.
我觉得你和小奶狗约会挺好的
Well, I think it's great you're dating someone younger.
他们负担也小
They also have less baggage.
因为他们买♥♥不起
Granted, they can't afford to buy any.
你们都错的离谱
You are wrong, wrong, wrong.
不 唯一关键的事
No. The only thing that matters
就是有没有啪啪啪
is whether or not he is laying that pipe, sis.
啪得基情澎湃
Ooh, the sex is fierce.
某人是值得断背的
Someone deserves to have their back broke.
卡斯特尔说得对
Castle is right.
不要羞于和我们分享好消息
And don't ever be ashamed of sharing your good news with us.
坚持你的选择
Own your choices.
是里基
It's Ricky.
-啥 -天哪姑娘 不可以
- What?! - Oh, girl, no.
-他还是个孩子 -他是男人
- He's an infant. - He is a man.
一个年轻男人
A young man.
一个非常 非常 非常年轻的男人
A very, very, very young man.
我还能约谁啊
Well, who else am I supposed to date?
我所有时间都花舞会上了
I spend all my time at the balls.
找个同龄人吧
Someone your own age.
你刚刚还说我约会年轻人
You just said it was a good thing
是件好事
that I was dating somebody younger.
我是为了让你感觉好点才骗你的 骚货
I lied to make you feel better, whore.
反正也不会持续
Well, it's not gonna last.
事实上 已经结束了
As a matter of fact, it's already over.
我要
I'm-I'm gonna,
-我要分掉 -为啥
- I'm gonna break it off. - Why?
就因为这些小基八极度嫉妒
Because of these Judy judgmental,
肌霸的鸡♥巴♥吗
jealous jezebel bitches?
-真是好基啊 -嗯 是的
- Wasn't that a lot of Js? -Ooh. Yeah. J...
谁关新他年不年轻
I mean, who cares if he's young?
我宁愿当个保姆也不要当护士
I would rather be a babysitter than a nurse.
他大吗
Mm. Is he hung?
俗 不过如果你愿意回答
So tacky. But if you want to answer,
我不会阻止你
I won't stop you. Yeah.
昨晚
Last night,
我们从看完《活色生香》
we went at it from In Living Color
一直做到凌晨四点
till 4:00 in the morning
-卧♥槽♥ -骚啊
- Damn... - Bitch.
光是想想 我的大腿都在抽抽
My right thigh is cramping just thinking about it.
你知道他阳性还是阳性
But what is his status?
他明显知道你的
He obviously knows about you.
我不会说别人的病况
You know I ain't talking about nobody's status.
只能说 行为很安全
Just suffice it to say, we was... safe.
达蒙怎么办
What about Damon?
她要被气死了
She gonna be pissed.
我可没偷任何人的男人
I didn't steal nobody's man.
他和达蒙早就分了
He and Damon were already broken up.
我最担心的其实是布兰卡
The person I'm really concerned about is Blanca.
-普雷 别 -你可不是里基的爹
- Pray, no. - You're not Ricky's father.
你都不在他家族
You're not even in his house.
如果你想继续约他 就约
If you want to keep seeing him, you should.
我同意
I agree.
你值得快乐
You deserve to be happy.
但是我们都懂你
But we know you.
在你告诉她之前会一直折磨自己
You're gonna torture yourself until you tell her.
想做就做
So just do it.
*这感觉真棒*
*It feels good, whoo, yeah*
*感觉真棒*
*It feels good...*
这是我的菜
This is my jam.
我好怀念埃万杰利斯塔的晚餐
I have missed Evangelista dinners.
你来的正是时候 你猜为啥
Well, you came at the right time, because you know what?
托提诺披萨卷[真的挺好吃的,译者忍♥不住想哔哔一句]
因为我们又披萨卷
We got Pizza Rolls.
等等
Ah, wait a minute.
比萨卷
Pizza Rolls?
这些全是添加剂
These are loaded with preservatives.
老哥 我们以前总吃这个
Boy, we used to eat them all the time.
你说这比菲力牛排还好吃
You said that they were better than filet mignon.
我的口味现在升级了
Well, my palate has become sophisticated.
看来艾丽卡小姐还是赏你饭吃了
So, Miss Elektra has finally let you eat.
-才不是 -好吧
- Sure not. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我不想撒谎
Uh, I ain't gonna lie,
我很怀念当埃万杰利斯塔家族的人
I've missed being an Evangelista.
《Feels Good》——TONY! TONI! TONE!
*感觉超棒*
*It feels good...*
尤其是过去这一周
Especially this past week.
*很高兴知道你愿意在我身旁*
*It feels good to know that you want to be around...*
大家今晚都去哪儿了
Where is everyone tonight?
安吉尔和利尔·帕比约会去了
Angel and Lil Papi are on a date.
布兰卡在美甲店
Blanca is at the salons, and...
所以就剩我俩了
so it's just us.
*宝贝 如果这节奏合你心意*
*If the rhythm feels good to you, baby*
*就亲口说给我听*
*Let me hear you say*
*哦 哦 宝贝*
*Oh, oh, baby*
*宝贝 如果这节奏合你心意*
*If the rhythm feels good to you, baby*
*哦 宝贝*
*Oh, baby...*
我知道迟早会有这一天的
You know, I knew this moment would come.
哪一天
What moment?
我想了很多
I've done a lot of thinking,
也想通了一些事 所以 行吧
and I've come to some clarity, and so, yes.
我重新接受你了
I'll take you back.
*因为你知道那感觉不错*
*'Cause you know it feels good...*
我不想再惩罚你什么了
I don't want to punish you anymore.
*感觉很棒*
*It feels good...*
-达蒙 -停 在你开口之前
- Damon, um... - Oh, no, before you say anything,
先跟我保证不会再劈腿
just please promise me that you'll be faithful.
求你了
Please.
*有你在身旁*
*Having you around...*
我有话要跟你说
I have something to tell you.
天啊 千万别说你已经有新欢了
Oh, dear. Please don't tell me you're dating somebody.
我艾滋检测阳性
I tested positive.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表