剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
-一起数到三 -数到三
- On three? - On three.
谢谢
Thank you.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-你愿意和我结婚吗 -我愿意
- Will you marry me? Duh. - Yes.
天哪 我们要去参加我们的第一个婚礼了
Oh, my God, we're gonna go to our first wedding!
嘿 超级巨星
Hey, superstar.
小婊砸 别装不熟了
Bitch, don't act brand-new.
我听说你在大洋彼岸忙得不行呢
Ah, I hear you out there hustling overseas.
每落脚一个地方都要教教课
Teaching classes every town you stop in.
也不是每个都是啦 就巴黎还有阿姆斯特丹喽
Mm, not every town, but just, um, Paris and Amsterdam.
哦对 还有伦敦呦
I mean, London's been calling, as well.
就只有巴黎 阿姆斯特丹 还有伦敦吗
Uh, just Paris, Amsterdam and London?
得了吧老弟 这已经不可思议了
Come on, man, that's incredible.
我混得不赖 但我挺满足的
I guess I'm not doing that bad, but enough about me.
那你呢 我听说你还在跳舞
What about you? I heard you're still dancing.
我刚刚签了宝拉·阿巴杜的新巡演
I, um, I just booked the new Paula Abdul tour.
创作歌♥手
我还没听他要演出的歌♥
I haven't heard the music yet,
-但应该很牛批 -宝拉嘛
- but it should be pretty dope. - Paula?
-对啊 -哇哦 太棒惹
- Yeah. - Wow! That's incredible.
看看咱俩啊
Look at us.
你现在怎么样
Uh, how you doing?
你知道的 就...
You know...
健康方面的
health-wise?
我阴性的
I'm negative.
我在巴黎的时候查了
I tested back in Paris.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我一直特别担心你
I've been so worried,
但我没有你的电♥话♥
but I didn't have a number to call you at.
真的 真的对不起 达蒙
I'm-I'm so sorry, Damon.
我早就原谅你了
You are forgiven.
而且说实话 这件事点醒了我
And to be completely honest, it woke me up,
让我更负责任 或者像布兰卡说的
made me more responsible, or as Blanca would say,
-长大了 所以 -没错
- more adult, so... - Hmm.
我们没事了
We're good.
我看出来了
I feel that.
知道吗 跟普雷在一起也让我成长了很多
You know, being with Pray has helped me to grow up a lot, too.
行吧
Mm-hmm.
和那老妖男在一起久了 你迟早也是那样
Being with that old queen, you'll end up turning into one.
你知道吗 他现在逼我用眼霜呢
You know, he's got me wearing eye cream now.
哥们 不是吧
Bitch, no.
说真的 看到你过得好我真的很开心
But for real, I'm-I'm just happy to know you're doing okay.
妈的 你过得可不仅仅是好啊
Shit, better than okay.
坎蒂劲歌♥报名 最后机会了啊
Last call for submissions for Candy's Sweet Refrain!
抱歉 我真得走了 里基 回聊昂
Oh, I'm so sorry, but I got to go, Ricky. Okay?
见到你很开心
It's good seeing you.
我也是
Good to see you, too.
好了好了 今夜我们将首次
All right. All right, so tonight marks the first time
在坎蒂劲歌♥主题设置现金奖励
that we are offering a cash prize for Candy's Sweet Refrain.
我相信这很快
I believe that this will very soon be a...
会成为舞会的新传统
a ballroom tradition.
好了
Okay, um...
我注意到今晚我们中
it has come to my attention that we have a very special
有一位非常特别的表演者
performer in our midst.
她最近身体不太舒服
She hasn't been feeling very well lately,
所以我们把她的出场顺序
so we're gonna move her
提到最前
to the front of the line.
所以 请把最热烈的掌声
So, back from a brief leave of absence,
欢迎这位短暂缺席了舞会的
please give it up
第一位参赛选手
for our very first contestant...
《The Star Spangled Banner》——Whitney Houston
埃万杰利斯塔家族
*你能否看见*
*O say can you see*
*在破晓的晨光里*
*By the dawn's early light*
*我们骄傲地欢呼*
*What so proudly we hailed*
*在这黎明的微光中*
*At the twilight's last gleaming*
*那是谁的星条旗*
*Whose broad stripes and bright stars*
*穿越危险的战场*
*Through the perilous fight*
*飘扬在我们遥望的壁垒上*
*O'er the ramparts we watched*
*那光辉在无畏地流淌*
*Were so gallantly streaming?*
*那火箭红色的炫光*
*And the rockets' red glare*
*天空中爆燃的炸♥弹♥*
*The bombs bursting in air*
*在黑夜中向我们证明*
*Gave proof through the night*
*我们的旗帜还在*
*That our flag was still there*
*它说那*
*O say does that*
*星条旗*
*Star-spangled banner*
*飘扬*
*Yet wave*
*飘扬在那*
*O'er the land*
*充满自♥由♥的*
*Of the free*
*勇士的*
*And the home*
*家乡*
*Of the Brave?*
我给你打call 我要把你电♥话♥打爆
I'm calling it. I'm calling it right now.
大奖就是你的了 布兰卡·埃万杰利斯塔
I'm calling it. Grand prize... Blanca Evangelista.
你们这些小贱♥人♥们可以回家休息了 下周再说吧
The rest of you hos can go home and come on back next week.
上帝保佑你们 天佑美国
God bless you, and God bless America.
在今晚即将落下帷幕的时刻
For tonight's closing festivities,
我们为现场可爱的男士们设立了一项挑战
we've set a challenge for the beloved men of our scene.
要求他们在今晚
One that requires them to find out what it's like,
就这一晚
just for one night,
体验一下我们穿高跟鞋的感觉
to walk in our heels.
既然这个主题如此特殊
For a category so special,
所以我们将请上最能切身理解
we have a panel of judges who intimately understand
被裁判日复一日指点是什么感受的评审团
what it feels like to be judged day in and day out.
评审团由下列传奇女性组成
This panel is made up of our legendary women.
请各位来做本场的评委
Come judge for me.
安吉尔·埃万杰利斯塔
Angel Evangelista.
来加入评审团
Come judge for me.
到评委席来
Come judge for me.
来做评委吧
Yeah, come judge for me.
快来
Come judge for me.
露露·狂暴 请上台来
Lulu Ferocity, come judge for me.
来加入评审团
Come judge for me.
美极了 请来做评委
Uh-huh, come judge for me.
西娜亚亚亚·艾博尼
Sinaia-ia-ia-ia Ebony.
来当评委 上来当评委
Come judge for me. Uh-huh, come judge for me.
来做裁判吧
Yeah, come judge for me.
快上来
Uh-huh, come judge for me.
现世传奇 琪琪·潘达维斯
The legendary... Kiki Pendavis!
请上台来
Come judge for me.
没错就是你 来当评审
Oh, yes, come judge for me.
加入我们评审团
Uh-huh, come judge for me.
今晚最后一位评审
And our final judge for the evening is the woman
是我心目中实至名归的年度母后
who I believe is the rightful winner of Mother of the Year.
在她事业起步的同时
In the midst of starting her own business,
还默默地与恶魔对抗
she battled a demon silently,
挣扎着求生 才在今天来到现场
struggling to stay alive to be here
为了她的孩子们 为了我们大家
for her children, for us all.
这个女人助她的女儿走上时尚的巅峰
This woman pushed her daughter to great heights in fashion.
启发她的儿子做起了生意
She inspired her son to become a businessman.
还支持着她的宝贝老幺
She supported her baby boy,
成为了如今世界知名的舞者和编舞师
who is now a world-renowned dancer and choreographer.
她是世界上最好的人
I don't know a better person.
我为生命中有她的出现而骄傲
I am proud to have her in my life,
为能称她为女儿而骄傲
and to call her my daughter.
我们的压轴评审是我的女主角
Our final judge is my heroine,
我的心肝宝贝
my heart,
布兰卡·埃万杰利斯塔
Blanca Evangelista!
加入我们的评审团
Come judge for me.
来为我做评审吧
Come judge for me.
没错 我的女儿 来做评委吧
Yes, come judge for me, daughter.
我们爱你 布兰卡
We love you, Blanca!
好了
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表