剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
天菜呢 骚鸡呢
Where my boys at? Where my boys at?
美得很 舞会主题是
Nice, nice. The category is:
回到未来
Back to the Future.
走出2015年的范儿
Bring it like it's 2015!
没错宝贝 锡人♥大♥摇大摆地来了
Yeah, baby. I see you, Tin Man.
秀出来 像雷诺兹牌锡纸一样闪耀
Bring it. It's like Reynolds Wrap realness, baby.
炫彩夺目
Radiation realness.
摇摇 摆摆 摇摇 摆摆
Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop, pop, pop.
评委们 亮分
Judges, your scores.
下一个是
Who's next?
他带来了未来主义的
She's giving me... futuristic,
吊诡牧师
freaky Farrakhan.
没错
Oh, yes.
宛若宽扎节盛典
Kwanzaa realness.
宽扎女王
Kwanzaalina.
评委们 亮分
Judges, your scores.
十 十 十 十 十
Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten.
好吧 看来深得评委喜翻
All right, the judges like that one.
天哪 真鸡儿热
Lord. Lord have mercy.
有事吗
No, no, no, no.
我说 "回到未来"
I said, "Back to the Future,"
不是瘦身的辛巴达
not Sinbad after Weight Watchers.
婊砸 别那样看老娘
Bitch, don't look at me like that.
评委们 请亮分
Judges, your scores.
果然
Just as I suspected.
金奖得主是 独眼牧师
Grand prize goes to one-eyed Farrakhan, y'all.
掌声响起来
Come on, give 'em a hand.
面具精致极了
Beautiful work on that face.
好了 大伙
All right, y'all.
好了 听着 我有个...
All right, so listen. I have a... I have a...
我有个特别的通知
Now, I have a special announcement.
一周后有个抗艾表演秀
My... my-my AIDS Cabaret is about a week away.
布兰卡带着一盆票在卖♥♥
And my Blanca is walking around with a bowl of tick-tickets.
每个人都买♥♥一张
So y'all make sure y'all buy yourselves one.
好吧 那个...
All right. So the...
普雷
Pray.
睁眼 普雷
Open your eyes, Pray.
快叫救护车
Somebody call an ambulance or something.
救护车
Ambulance!
快
Come on.
舞会主题是
The category is...
活着
Live...
工作
Work...
姿态
Pose!
《姿态》
第二季 第六集
-痛痛痛 -该死
- Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. - Goddamn it.
-那是什么 -快摘了
- What? What is it? - Take it off.
要看他的血压 很难不弄伤他
I can't get a read on his blood pressure without bruising him.
-我以为是其他仪器弄的但是 -但是什么
- I thought it was the other machine, but... - But? But what?
-他怎么了 -是啊
- What's wrong with him? - Yeah.
我怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我们还在等血清检测
We're still waiting on blood tests to come back, but,
但是看这些淤青 还有你晕过去这事
based on this bruising and the fact that you passed out,
可想而知你的血小板出问题了
I'd say there's something going on with your platelets.
你是不是比平时更累
Have you been more tired than usual?
是的 我以为那是因为年纪大了
Yeah. I just thought that was the old age kicking in.
这些伤是哪来的
Where are these bruises from?
我不知道 好像
I don't know. I think...
突然就出现了
just bumping into stuff, I guess.
不过不怎么痛
They don't hurt, though.
-你大便情况如何 -不太好
- How are your bowel movements? - Not good.
自从吃那些药以来我就没拉过一次畅快屎
I haven't had a decent shit since I started these medications.
我们尽快安排一个肠镜
We'll schedule an endoscopy to make sure
看看有没有溃烂
there's no ulcerative conditions.
但是所有迹象表明这是免疫性血小板减少性紫癜
But all signs are pointing to immune thrombocytopenic purpura.
血小板啥 他在说啥
Thrombo-who? What? What is he talking about?
你的血小板缺乏 内脏出血
You have low platelets and internal bleeding.
发病缓慢的话 肯定是和艾滋病有关
If this were a slower progression, I'd say it's HIV-related, but,
但是这么迅速的发展 很可能是抗药反应
something this fast is most likely a reaction to the medication.
现在停止服用AZT
We're gonna have to take you off the AZT.
开始注射红细胞生成素
I'll mix up some erythropoietin for your I.V.
提高你的红细胞水平
to help raise your red blood cells.
不过我们要观察你一周
But we're gonna have to monitor you for a week.
抱歉 普雷
I'm so sorry, Pray.
这他妈都什么
This is some bullshit.
这他妈都什么 什么狗屁东西
This is some bullshit, this is some bullshit.
给
Here.
不要
Don't want that.
那药对一些人有用 对一些人没用
It works for some people, not for everyone.
还好AZT的损害大多数情况下
And the good news is that AZT toxicity
是可以恢复的
is reversible in most cases.
这病毒每天24小时都在侵蚀我的细胞
This virus is attacking my cells 24 hours a day.
一年365天
Every day of the year.
这怎么恢复
That is not... reversible!
它怎么不滚出去
I want this shit out of me.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
我受够了这病毒在我体内肆意妄为
I'm sick of not knowing what it's doing to my insides.
我受够了
I'm-I'm sick...
我的死期
of not knowing...
如此不可预知
how fast or how slow I'm gonna go.
你还生机勃勃得很呢 普雷·特尔
You got a lot of life in you, Pray Tell, and
我们都爱你
we love you.
宝贝 你很快就会好起来
Honey, you're gonna feel so much better in a few days.
我这周每天都过来陪你
And I'm gonna be right here by your bedside all week.
你也别操心那个抗艾表演秀了
Yeah, and you don't have to worry about that AIDS Cabaret.
我和朱迪会打理好一切
Judy and I are gonna make sure everything runs smoothly.
你就坐在观众席看就好了
You just got to sit there in the audience and watch.
听着音乐 你会拾起对生命的渴望
And all that good music is gonna remind you how you got to stay alive.
别跟哄小孩似的
Don't treat me like a child.
求你了
Please.
求你们了 千万别这么做
Please, anything, but don't do that.
是的 我想活下去 你们都知道这一点
Yeah, I want to live. Y'all know I want to live.
我只是每隔一段时间
But I just need to throw a motherfucking
都他妈要发泄一下
temper tantrum every once in a while.
可以吗
Can I have that, at least?
滚出去 滚出去
Just get the fuck out! Get out!
对不起
I'm sorry.
抗艾公益表演秀
快来观赏一众优秀歌♥唱家的表演
-天哪 -你停业是早晚的事
- Oh, God. - We both know you're gonna be out of business eventually,
但也没必要这么自取灭亡
but there's no need to sabotage yourself.
我们群体互帮互助
Uh, my community supports each other.
别误会我 我支持基佬
Don't get me wrong, I love gays.
抱歉 你说的是你的发型师
I'm sorry, are you talking about your hairdresser
和商场的男导购员吧
or your personal stylist at Bloomingdale's?
我只是讨厌艾滋
It's the AIDS I don't like.
那我总不可能对其视而不见吧
Well, some of us can't just pretend it ain't there.
你认为我没有失去过任何人吗
You think I haven't lost anyone?
法布里齐奥 那个你经常提起的理发师
Fabrizio, my hairdresser you so casually mentioned,
我堂兄克里斯多夫
my cousin Christopher.
我们过去常在外婆家做肉丸
We used to make meatballs at Grandma's house.
他一直死守着脆皮鸭的秘密
Kept his pillow-biting secret
直到他死于"皮肤癌"
even after he died of "Skin cancer."
虽然我们都心知肚明
We all knew, though.
这就是为什么没人去他的葬礼
It's why nobody came to the funeral.
每个人都感受到了这种病带来的痛苦
Everyone has felt the pain of this thing.
这就是为什么你尤其需要
That's why you, of all people,
确保顾客走进那扇门的时候
want to make sure no one is thinking about it
不会想到艾滋病 不会怀疑你
when they come through that door, wondering if you've
在使用仪器前是否做好了清洁工作
properly cleaned your instruments before use.
我后面就有一台消毒机
I got one of those sterilizing machines in the back.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表