剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Okay.
情绪都收一收哈
Enough with the emotions.
到了对你们这些骚鸡评头论足的时候了
It's time to judge some bitches.
别误会了
Don't get it twisted.
这些人可不是要变成女人
These men are not trying to be women.
这些壮汉在挖掘他们内心深处的女性潜质
These linebackers are tapping into their inner femininity,
释放女装大佬的本性 与我们纵情享乐
and letting that inner queen come out to play.
接下来的主题是
The category is:
妖男变装舞会处♥女♥秀
Butch Queen Up in Drags First Time at a Ball.
没错 骚鸡们
Yes, bitch!
快看这是谁
Look who it is.
里基·温图尔 流行天后珍妮·杰克逊的既视感
Ricky Wintour, serving us fierce pop diva Janet Jackson.
控场一流
Ah, he's in control.
有原则又会享受
The pleasure and the principle.
你对里基做了什么
What have you done for him lately?
看他那骚劲
Now, watch him get nasty.
我不像普雷·特尔那个老顽固 我可不偏心
Unlike Pray Tell, I will not play favorites.
但我必须要说这尤物可是从我家出来的
But I will say that beauty does indeed run in my family.
评委 亮分
Judges, your scores.
八分 九分 十分 九分 九分
Eight, nine, ten, nine, nine.
干得漂亮
Well done!
再来看看这是谁
And look who we have here!
追梦女郎用惊艳出场闪瞎眼
The Dreams have decided to grace us with their stunning presence.
走起来 卡斯特尔
Come through, Castle.
螃蟹穿高跟鞋都比你会走
A crab in heels would have better poise.
氮素 她前途无量 她使命在身
But she's going places, and she's on a mission.
她自信满满
Full of confidence.
分数
Your scores.
八分 七分 八分 七分 六分
Eight, seven, eight, seven, six.
行了行了
All right, all right.
这是组合里的劳莱尔嘛
Is she the Lorrell of the group?
我看不出来 谁让她头也不抬盯着个地板啊
I can't tell because she keeps looking at the damn floor.
走路还像个上了年纪的女执事
She's walking like the old deaconess.
这样可就没机会了啊 没戏了 下去了
Pass up the offering, baby. Pass it up. Pass it up.
我的老天鹅
Oh, my God.
看来她从地板上找到想要的东西了啊
She seems to have found what she's looking for.
那就是她的自信
Her confidence!
评委们
Judges.
六分 八分 八分 六分 六分
Six, eight, eight, six, six.
漂亮
Ooh righty!
别问组合里谁是艾菲·怀特
If there's any question who's the Effie White of the group,
问就是瞎眼警告
she sure is blind.
噢 杰基
Oh, Jackie, oh.
真龙回归
The dragon has returned.
我知道你有两张脸 但是三个下巴可真是厉害了
I know you have two faces, but three chins is remarkable.
收下巴 老女人
Chins up, old gal.
她丰满可人 斗志昂扬
She is full-figured, fierce and ready to fight.
女士们 给杰克打分了
Uh-huh, give Jack your scores, ladies.
九分 八分 十分 九分 九分
Nine, eight, ten, nine, nine.
好嘞
All right.
卡比·温图尔小姐怕不是个真女人吧 小婊贝们
Ms. Cubby Wintour is serving us realness, darling.
比真的还真
Realness.
最美丽端庄闪耀动人的一个
The prettiest, fairest and most stunning of them all.
今晚的菜单上还有骚烤鱼干吗
I didn't know grilled tilapia was on the menu tonight.
加点劲儿 香草小饼干儿
Come on, vanilla wafer.
不给点力你老妈我就只有哭的份了
Mother might have to start mourning you soon.
好了 大家大饱眼福吧
Okay, feast your eyes.
评委们 九 十 十 九 十
Judges. Nine, ten, ten, nine, ten.
看来今晚虚荣小姐要给我们带来个人表演了
Looks like Vanity decided to join us for a solo performance.
一辈子仅此一次
A once-in-a-lifetime engagement.
我活泼可爱的女儿
Ah, my sassy daughter.
给母后骚起来 亲爱的
Pump for Mother, darling.
看她的靴子 简直长在脚上了
Yeah. Looks like she was born in those boots.
没错 干得漂亮 莱玛·温图尔
Yes. Brava, Lemar Wintour!
母后骄傲死了
Making Mother proud!
大家还需要看评分吗
I don't know if we need to see scores,
评委们 亮出来吧
but, judges, give me what you got.
十 十 十 十 十
Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten.
碾压全场
Across the board.
接下来上场的 是我们独一无二的普雷·特尔
And here we have the one and only Pray Tell.
呦 娇羞·特尔女士现在学会害羞了
Oh, she's shy now... Ms. Timid Tell.
你心里的小浪蹄子呢
There's a woman in there.
放她出来 放她出来 浪起来 婊贝
Let her out. Let her out. Show it, girl.
尽情感受
Feel it!
如果姑娘们你们使劲看
If you girls squint hard enough,
就能感受到戴安娜·罗斯亲临现场
you'll feel the presence of Diana Ross,
美国黑人女歌♥手 经典造型为爆♥炸♥头
还有大老板 麦霍格尼女士的英姿
The Boss, Ms. Mahogany.
戴安娜·罗斯1975年扮演的角色
没错 小婊♥子♥
Yes, bitch!
这才是我男人
That's my man!
他们这么做 需要相当大的勇气
It takes guts to do what these men are doing.
踏出舒适圈
Stepping out of their comfort zone,
换位思考一下
and into the shoes of another.
我们都应该多做这样的事
We should all do this more.
行动起来 我们生活的世界才会变得更好
If we did, we would make a better world.
评委们 给普雷打分
Judges, your scores for Pray.
十 十 十 十 九
Ten, ten, ten, ten, nine.
去你的吧 琪琪 你眼瞎了吗
Come on, Kiki! You see these?
报复的滋味可不好受 普雷 对吗
Payback's a bitch, Pray, isn't it?
无所谓
That's all right.
反正老娘的鞋跟这么高
I know my pump is high enough
参加这比赛绰绰有余
to be in the competition.
这就是女人之间的复仇 婊贝
Getting heel revenge, bitch.
一婊还一婊
It is getting heel revenge.
好了
Okay.
最终大奖花落我的宝贝儿 莱玛·温图尔
Grand prize goes to my baby, Lemar Wintour!
未婚夫
Ooh, fiance.
这词真好听
Ooh, I like the way that sounds.
那么 我们这对未婚夫妻要去哪儿庆祝
So, where are my two fiances going to celebrate?
国际薄饼屋
Ihop.
然后我们直接回家
Then I'm taking this one straight home,
为明天的行程打包行李
so that we could pack for the trip tomorrow.
我真为你们感到骄傲
I'm so proud of y'all.
你们知道这种感觉有多好吗
You know how good it feels to know
你的两个孩子能白头偕老 永无生离
your children have each other till death do them part?
别煽情 母后
Hey, don't do it, Ma.
我不想现在就开始哭
I don't want to start crying.
你真是个戏精
Ah, you're such a drama queen.
我也是有感情的人
I got feelings.
那 你要和我们一起
So, you coming with us
去吃薄饼吗
to get pancakes?
不了 你们母后累爆了
Nah. Your mother is worn out,
普雷·特尔在里面 他洗个脸
and Pray Tell is in there, washing his face
换上双合脚的鞋子
and putting on some sensible shoes to wear.
然后就带我回家
And then he's taking me home.
好吧 女士 那我们就点一个水果多多
Well, madame, we'll be having a Tooty Fruity Fresh 'N Fruity
帮你吃掉
in your honor.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - I love you, too.
-爱你呦 -爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
安全回家
Y'all get home safe.
-我们会的 -好的
- We will. - Okay.
普雷 快点
Pray, hurry up!
-帮我跟他说再见 -我会的 还有
- Tell him I said bye. - I will, and hey,
你们别忘了从德国给我寄张明信片
make sure y'all don't forget to send me a postcard from Germany!
没问题
Yup.
你们过来一下
Come over here.
你们叫什么名字
What are y'all names?
我叫昆西 这是克里斯
I'm Quincy, and this is Chris,
但是她艺名叫奇丽
but she goes by Chilly.
-她会说话吗 -会呀
- Well, does she have a voice? - Yeah.
那就要说
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表