剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
只是外表还没被包装成
He just don't got that polish,
明星的样子
that star-level sheen yet.
我们都要出钱帮达蒙 让他的造型脱颖而出
We all need to chip in and get Damon a look to make him stand out.
我不会娇生惯养
I won't coddle you.
我不会培养你们
I don't nurture.
我也从不说激励人心的话然后拥抱你们
And I'll never deliver inspiring pep talks that end in hugs.
但是 我会出钱
But... I am a provider.
我需要温图尔家硕果累累
And I need Wintour to yield results.
我要你们杰出 这是最低要求
I expect excellence. Nothing less.
出去给这孩子来个大改造
So go out and make this boy over.
你们有24小时
You have 24 hours.
而我一点都不会插手
And I am not lifting a single finger.
U Can't Touch This——McHammer
*你碰不着*
*You can't touch this...*
再一个 好的
One more. Yes.
*碰不着*
*Can't touch this*
*碰不着*
*Can't touch this...*
关键在于精准
It is all about precision.
*俺俺俺俺的音乐真是刺♥激♥*
*My, my, my my music hits me so hard*
*不禁想说 俺的上帝*
*Makes me say, oh, my Lord*
*多谢您赐予俺*
*Thank you for blessin' me*
*完美的韵律和蹦跶的双脚*
*With a mind to rhyme and two hype feet*
*这摇摆的节奏 令人如此快乐*
*It feels good, when you know you're down*
*来自奥克镇的酷酷滴兄弟*
*A super dope homeboy from the Oaktown*
*人都这样叫俺*
*And I'm known as such*
*而这个节奏 你就碰不到*
*And this is a beat, uh, you can't touch*
*看着我的眼睛 你碰不到*
*Look in my eyes, man, can't touch this*
*新鞋子 新裤子*
*Fresh new kicks, and pants*
*你就喜欢这样 现在你知道想跳舞了*
*You gotta like that, now you know you wanna dance*
*离开座位*
*So move outta yo seat*
*找个女孩带你飞 跟上这节奏*
*And get a fly girl and catch this beat*
*喇叭响起 别急*
*While it's rollin', hold on*
*蹦哒起来 让他们知道*
*Pump a little bit and let 'em know*
*开始了 像那样 像那样*
*It's goin' on, like that, like that*
*屁事靠边 先来跳舞*
*Cold on a mission, so fall on back*
*让人知道你最牛逼*
*Let 'em know that you're too much*
*就是这个节奏 他们碰不到*
*And this is a beat, uh, they can't touch*
这就是美丽的代价 宝贝儿砸
Beauty is pain, baby boy.
*嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷*
*Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh*
*嗷 嗷 嗷 停下 现在是海默时间*
*Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh Stop! Hammer time!*
让麻麻来看看你 孩砸
Let Mother inspect you, child.
我的任务完成了
My work is done.
我把埃万杰利斯塔家的土气洗掉了
I have washed off the filth of Evangelista.
你现在正式成为温图尔家族的人了
You are officially a Wintour.
现在我要问你个问题
Now, let me ask you something.
你是不是还爱达蒙
Do you still carry a torch for Damon?
拜托
Please.
我和他都是过去时了
He's ancient history.
那就好 我们温图尔家族的人 心一定要狠
Good. We Wintours are ruthless.
我希望你能弃之如敝履
I expect you to leave him beaten,
让他惨兮兮地缩在角落里 然后哭着找妈
balled up in a corner and crying for his brick of a mother.
如果你不能站在麦当娜的巡演舞台上
And if you are unable to bring glory to my house
给我的家族带来荣耀
with a spot on Madonna's tour,
那就回家种地吧
don't bother returning.
酷啊婊贝
Yes, bitch!
你可真是酷得一逼
Aw, you is looking fly as hell.
就像母后说的 你现在真是亮瞎我们的双眼
Look at you, all shiny and polished just like Momma said.
我们都看在眼里了 她实话实说而已
We see you, and she ain't lying.
今天是你的重要日子 先补充点能量
Now, get some fuel before your big day.
我现在吃不下
I can't eat right now.
一直有点反胃
My stomach can't stop turning.
没事 只不过是肚子里的花蝴蝶蠢蠢欲动而已
Aw, that's just butterflies in your belly.
因紧张引起的胃部抽搐
这是好运
That's good luck.
不是在你认真做事的时候
Not if they make you shit yourself
紧张得拉裤子那种
while you're doing a thing...
好了 听着
Okay, listen up.
达蒙 你已经准备好了
Damon, you ready.
你有天赋
You got the talent.
机智聪明
You're intelligent.
外形帅气
You look good.
而更重要的是 你有一颗赤子心
And more important, you got heart,
他们会看到你这些闪光点
and that's what they're gonna see.
所以祝你好运 宝贝
So break a leg, baby.
如果没有你们大家 我都不知道我会在哪里
I don't know where I would be without you all.
不管发生什么 我们永远都会在这里
And no matter what happens, we always gonna be here.
我真为你感到骄傲
And I'm so proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
是啊 我想要脱颖而出就更难了
Yeah, and it just got a little harder for me to stand out.
好像我们在一个组哎
Looks like we're in the same group.
我不该看到个熟人就大惊小怪
I mean, I shouldn't be surprised that I see a familiar face.
貌似全城的舞者都在这里了
Looks like every dancer from the city is here.
他们要的可是百里挑一的人才
Well, they looking for the best of the best.
好像只有我们两个是从舞会来的
Looks like we the only two from ballroom, though.
你觉得我们会被选中吗
Think we got a good shot?
我觉得你会
I think you got a good shot.
谢谢
Thanks.
-第七组 -祝你好运
- Group seven. - Good luck.
你也是
You, too.
你们都有机会
Y'all have an opportunity
和当今最大牌的流行歌♥手
to go on tour with the biggest
一起巡回演出
pop star working today.
你们清楚自己为什么会来这里
You know why you're here,
所以给我看看你们到底都有什么能耐
so show me what you got.
把握机会
And make it count.
《Deep In Vogue》—— Malcolm Mclaren
*啦啦啦啦啦*
*La la la la la la la la la*
*啦啦啦啦*
*La la la la*
*啦啦*
*La la*
*深度时尚*
*Deep in vogue*
*深度时尚*
*Deep in vogue*
*深度时尚*
*Deep in vogue*
*想象你自己*
*Imagine yourself*
*在T台走秀*
*Runway modeling*
*在定点的一刹*
*In freeze-frame*
*仿佛置身舞会中*
*At the ball*
*这就是传说中的*
*That's what they call*
*折手舞*
*Voguing*
*深度时尚*
*Deep in vogue*
*深度时尚*
*Deep in vogue*
*深度时尚*
*Deep in vogue*
*深度时尚*
*Deep in vogue*
天 我这辈子都没有像刚才那样跳得淋漓尽致
Ooh! I have not danced like that ever in my life.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
无论如何
Yo, for what it's worth,
-你真的很棒 -谢谢 你也是
- you were really good. - Thank you, so were you.
刚刚房♥间里的每个人都很厉害
Everybody in there was.
尤其是他
Especially him.
你真的觉得我们有机会
Do you really think we got a shot
-参加复试吗 -必须的啊
- at getting this callback? - They got to call us back.
肯定是从我们三个里面挑一个
I think it's definitely one of the three of us.
那我们就等电♥话♥吧
Well, I guess we wait for that call.
-没错 希望你能拿下复试的机会 -谢谢
- Yeah, I hope you get that call.- Thank you.
我也希望自己能接到
I hope I get that call, too.
母亲大人 你能坐下吗 你这样弄得我很紧张
Mother, can you sit down? You're making me nervous.
你试镜已经过去一天了
It's been a day since your audition.
他们还要让你等多久
How long were they gonna make you wait?
他们应该今天给我回复的
They should be getting back to me today.
你好
Hello?
是 稍等一下
Yeah, okay, one sec.
达蒙 找你的
Damon, it's for you.
你好
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表