剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
Good morning to you, too, Miss... Miss Ford.
宿醉吗
Are you hungover?
你为什么要在你最重要的
Why would you party the night
摄影的前一天晚上参加派对
before your most important shoot?
这可是碧碧
This-this is Bebe.
不好意思打扰你们 你好吗 福特女士
I'm sorry to interrupt. How you doing, Miss Ford?
我是埃斯特班 安吉尔的男朋友
I'm Esteban, Angel's boyfriend.
我想说我非常感谢
I just wanted to say I also appreciate everything
你为安吉尔做的一切
you've done to help Angel.
埃斯特班 我听说过你
Esteban, I've heard lovely things about you,
现在可以交给我了吗
but can I take it from here?
当然
Of course.
加油
Break legs, mm-hmm?
你想让我出去 好的
Oh, you want me to g go. Yeah.
好
Yeah.
我在外面等你
I'll be outside.
你看到这一切了吗
You see all of this?
这都是为你准备的
This is for you.
所有人都是为你而来
Everyone here is here for you.
你就是
You are the star...
这次摄影的明星
of this production.
我不在乎你在布朗克斯的
I don't care to know the particulars
夜生活的细节
of your nighttime activities in the Bronx,
但是你本应该更好的
but you are better than this.
-你不了解我 -亲爱的姑娘
- You don't know me. - Darling girl.
我们以前不是用过这个套路了
Haven't we done this routine before?
我开始干这行的时候你还没出生呢
I've been doing this longer than you've lived.
我见过许多像你一样耀眼的新星
And I've seen bright and shining stars like you
逐渐暗淡
dim their own light.
你是那么接近
You're so close to having
你想要的一切 安吉尔
everything you told me you wanted, Angel.
你也想自我毁灭吗
Do you want to burn out, too?
马蒂 把摄影师找来
Maddy, fetch the photographer.
发型 化妆 你们知道该干什么
Hair and makeup, you know what you guys have to do.
你好 福特女士
Hello, Miss Ford.
你好
Oh, hello.
很高兴再次见到你 安吉尔
Nice to see you again, Angel.
我知道一种很好的生活方式
为自己拼搏 为朋友拼搏 为社区里和你有共同经历的人拼搏
为尊严拼搏 为更好的生活拼搏 总有一天会达到转折点
胜利和快乐便随之而来
彼得·斯特里 美国性少数群体及艾滋群体活动家
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表