剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
普雷呢
Where's Pray?
-快别提了 -什么意思
- Don't get me started. - Excuse me?
你搞什么啊 普雷
What the hell is this, Pray?
我问过朱迪了
I talked to Judy.
你病情稳定 而且有好转
You're stable, you're on the mend,
再过一两天就能出院了
and you'll be out of here in about a day or two.
现在麻溜地爬起来
Now, get your ass out of this bed.
你得去见见外面的那些人
There are people out there that need to see you.
-你要去吗 -当然
-Are you gonna be there? -Of course I am.
那我在这儿就行
Then I'm fine right here.
你疯了吧 普雷
You're mad, Pray.
蛤 什么
Ha! You think?
我有正当理由不去
I got good reason to be.
我是因为关心你才做了这一切
Well, I did what I did 'cause I care for you.
你以为我一开始就这样认命吗
You think I ain't never been angry before?
不 我非得找出个背锅侠
Searching everyplace for an enemy,
冲他吼一顿 怪他让我得了艾滋
someone to scream at, someone to blame for my HIV?
可老娘不是你的出气筒
Well, that somebody ain't me.
你是我的家人
You are my family.
相信我
And believe me,
我和你一样害怕你会离开
I'm just as scared of you leaving as you are.
现在唯一能发疯的只有我
And the only one of us who can be mad right now is me.
因为咱俩谁都不知道我们还剩多少时间
And that's because neither of us know how much time we have left
还能活多久
or how many moments we are gonna have,
但你现在这样怨天尤人
and you're being spiteful and shit,
非要搞砸我们今天这个表演
taking this experience away from us today.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Fuck you.
去你姥姥的吧
Fuck you, too.
快起来 喷点古龙水
Now, get up and put on some cologne
像个老骚鸡一样乖乖出去站街
that make you smell like an old whore.
-你说神马 -赶快扮上吧
- Ex-squeeze me? - Get your life together.
十分钟后表演就开始
The show starts in ten minutes.
《Sometimes It Snows in April》
*在一场持久的斗争后*
*Tracy died soon after*
*崔西永远离开了*
*A long-fought civil war*
*当我抹去*
*Just after I'd wiped away*
*他最后的一滴泪*
*His last tear*
*我想他已然*
*I guess he's better off*
*不再痛苦*
*Than he was before*
*快乐安康*
*A whole lot better off*
*比我们这些俗人更幸福*
*Than the fools he left here*
*我曾为崔西哭泣*
*I used to cry for Tracy*
*因为他是我唯一的朋友
'Cause he was my only friend*
*不是每天*
*Those kinds of cars*
*都有那样的车开过*
*Don't pass you every day*
*我曾为崔西哭泣*
*I used to cry for Tracy
*因为我想再见他一面*
*'Cause I wanted to see him again*
*可有时候 有时候*
*But sometimes, sometimes*
*人生会有意外*
*Life ain't always the way*
*有时四月会飘雪*
*Sometimes it snows in April*
*有时我会难过*
*Sometimes I feel so bad*
*心如刀割*
*So bad*
*有时候我期待*
*Sometimes I wish*
*生命没有尽头*
*That life was never-ending*
*他们说 所有美好*
*And all good things, they say*
*都不会长久*
*Never last*
*他们说 没有什么*
*And all good things, they say*
*会永垂不朽*
*Never last*
*爱直到消失*
*And love isn't love*
*才成为了爱*
*Until it's passed.*
谢谢大家
Thank you.
苍天啊 我们确实活在一个遭罪的时代
Oh, God, these are shitty times we're living in.
但这三个年轻人让纽约永远生机勃勃
But these three kids are keeping New York alive.
把掌声送给里基 达蒙 还有露露美女
Give it up for Ricky, Damon and Lulu!
达蒙小宝贝儿
Damon, baby.
埃万杰...
Evange...
利斯塔
lista!
温图尔
Wintour!
-埃万杰... -好了 孩子们
- Evange... - Okay, kids.
-利斯塔 -别闹了
- Lista. - Bring it down.
行了行了 快坐下
Okay, okay, okay. Sit down.
-别丢人了 -利斯塔
- Behave yourselves. - Lista!
好了 听着
All right. Listen.
我们还有很多表演
We have a lot more show here.
下一位表演嘉宾是地♥产♥业大咖
Our next performer is actually in real estate.
掌声欢迎 弗雷德丽卡
Welcome, Frederica.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
台上这是哪个路人甲 为什么她要来抗艾表演秀
Who is this broad, and why is she at an AIDS Cabaret?
我亲爱的朋友布兰卡点醒了我
My dear friend Blanca made me realize
我为抗艾事业做的太少了 所以现在起
that I haven't done enough for AIDS, so from now on,
我也是个抗艾斗士了
I'm going to be an advocate.
我一直在走伊丽莎白·泰勒的路线
I've always fashioned myself after Elizabeth Taylor,
美国女明星
看看我的珠宝 皮草
with my jewels, my furs...
这老贱♥货♥疯了吧
This bitch is crazy.
当初她要赶我走 现在又来当朋友
First she want to evict me, now she want to be my friend?
我甚至还想当个她那样的大演员
I even wanted to be an actress like her.
我像所有斯卡斯代尔的女孩们一样
I took singing lessons and ballet classes
纽约一个富裕的小镇
去上声乐和芭蕾课程
like all the other girls in Scarsdale.
但天将降大任于哀家
But the world had bigger plans for me.
要我当个大佬
The world wanted me to be a tycoon.
今天 我打算在慈善事业上
Today, I'd like to fashion myself after Elizabeth Taylor...
让自己与伊丽莎白·泰勒比肩
with my philanthropy.
-快看看是不是假♥钞♥ -嘘
- Check if it's real. - Shh!
-再来一张呗 -闭嘴吧
- I'll take two. - Shut up.
现在
And now...
我要献歌♥一曲
the gift of song.
《不朽如我》 降E调
"I'm Still Here," In E-flat.
*康庄大道 夜路阴沟*
*Good times and bum times*
*我都走过 亲爱的*
*I've seen them all and, my dear*
*我才是传说*
*I'm still here*
*穿过高贵的天鹅绒*
*Plush velvet sometimes*
*也凑合过饼干配啤酒*
*Sometimes just pretzels and beer*
*但我笑到最后*
*But I'm here*
*我曾在鞋里*
*I've stuffed the dailies*
*塞满报纸*
*In my shoes*
*谈着尤克里里 哼一曲忧郁蓝调*
*Strummed ukuleles, sung the blues*
*看着梦都逝去*
*Seen all my dreams disappear*
*而我成了传奇*
*But I'm here*
*我曾接受救济 住在小破屋*
*I've slept in shanties, guest of the WPA*
*但我熬过来了*
*But I'm here*
*我跳过大腿舞*
*Danced in my scanties*
*三块钱已知足*
*Three bucks a night was the pay*
*但那已成往事*
*But I'm here*
*我曾排队领救济粮*
*I've stood in breadlines*
*英才们都和我一样*
*with the best*
*任媒体随意报道*
*Watched while the headlines did the rest*
*大萧条中我郁闷吗*
*In the Depression, was I depressed?*
*老娘绝没丧气话*
*Nowhere near*
*我成为了大金融家*
*I became a big financier*
*我发达了*
*And I'm here*
*有人曾问我*
*I've gotten through "Hey, lady*
*你是张三娘吗*
*Aren't you whoozis?*
*你可真是个美人儿*
*Wow, what a looker you were"*
*也有人说"抱歉 我以为你是李四姐"*
*Or better yet, "Sorry, I thought you were whoozis*
*天知道她怎么样了*
*Whatever happened to her?"*
*康庄大道 夜路阴沟*
*Oh, good times and bum times*
*我都走过 亲爱的*
*I've seen them all and, my dear*
*我才是传说*
*I'm still here*
*穿过高贵的天鹅绒*
*Plush velvet sometimes*
*也凑合过饼干配啤酒*
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表