你好啊
Hi, there.
这边是在干啥
What's going on here?
小狗狗 - 这里有只小狗
Puppy! - A puppy is here!
我们能养着吗 - 我邻居的狗生了一堆
Can we keep him? - My neighbor's dog had a litter.
他们在找人领养
They're looking for people to adopt.
我爱他
I love him.
我希望他有狗狗的小鞋子
I wish he had tiny puppy shoes.
我绝对会免费给他擦小鞋
I would totally shine his little shoes for free.
我确实说的是最可爱的话
I do say the cutest stuff.
听着 我和正常人一样都喜欢狗
Look, I love a good dog as much as the next guy,
但这栋楼禁止动物进入
but this building doesn't allow animals.
Andy 把他带出去
Andy, take him outside.
啥 然后杀了他吗
What, and shoot him?
不 就把他扔出去
No. Just keep him outside.
哦 别啊 Ron 我只是条小狗狗
Oh, come on, Ron. I'm just a little puppy.
我没做错任何事啊 我只是条小狗狗
I ain't done nothing wrong. I'm just a puppy.
我喜欢你的胡子 我希望我能长出来 但我不行
I like your mustache. I wish I could have one. But I can't.
因为我只是条小狗狗
Because I'm just a little puppy.
好的 把他带出去杀了
Okay, take him out and shoot him.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第22集
第2季 第22集
着火了 着火了 着火了
Fire! Fire! Fire!
什么 哪里
What? Where?
在我肚子里 因为24小时Pawnee关心糖尿病电♥话♥募捐今晚开始 - 好诶
In my belly. Because the 24-hour Pawnee Cares Diabetes Telethon starts tonight. - Goody.
结果通知我们
Let us know how it went.
每年 Pawnee关心组织和本地有线电视台
Every year, Pawnee Cares teams up with the local cable access station
会联合为糖尿病研究募捐
to raise money for diabetes research.
这很重要 因为Pawnee是全美第四大肥胖的镇
And it's important, because Pawnee is the fourth-fattest town in the U.S.
前四是我们 达拉斯 塔尔萨 和美国摩尔城的某些部分
It goes us, Dallas, Tulsa and certain parts of The Mall of America.
那么 今年 我能安排我自己的四小时时段
Well, this year, I get to program my own four-hour block.
我知道 很激动吧
I know. Exciting!
所以 我给你们都分配了多个轮班
So, I have signed you all up for multiple shifts.
是的 只要接听电♥话♥并提供精神支持就行
Yes, just to answer phones and provide moral support.
从几点到几点
From when to when?
今晚
Tonight.
...早上2点到6点
From 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
什么
What?
不 Leslie 拜托
No. Leslie, please.
今晚可是个很重要的晚上
Tonight's kind of a big night.
你知道 我的孩子们都走了 然后...
You know, all my kids are away, and...
恶心 不 是Jerry的性♥爱♥之夜 这会毁了性♥爱♥和今夜
Gross! No! It's Jerry's sex night. That ruins sex and tonight.
先穿起这些T恤吧 会让你们进入状态的
Look, why don't you put on one of these t-shirts? It'll get you in the mood.
我昨晚熬了整晚做完的
I stayed up all night last night making these.
你在通宵节目的前一晚通宵了
You stayed up all night the night before an all-night telethon.
是的 这就是原因 看
Yes. And here's why. Boom.
"糖尿病 共聚一'堂' 携手'并'肩"
"Diabetes. Let's Dia-beat-this."
是的 四个小时想到这个口号♥
Yeah. Four hours to come up with the slogan.
四个小时绣上去 - 真是值了
Four hours to embroider them. - Time well spent.
沙拉太烂了 看 我说出来了
Salad sucks. There. I said it.
感觉好点了 - 是
Feel better? - Yep.
我在想啊
I've been doing some thinking.
我不准备邀请Ann同居了
I'm not going to ask Ann to move in with me.
为啥 出啥事了 - 不 我要求婚
Why? Is something wrong? - No. I'm going to ask her to marry me.
我爱她 我也想要个伴侣 - 马背
I love her. And I want a partner. - Horseback.
你应该在马背上求婚 - 什么
You should ask her on horseback. - What?
不 你该在热气球里求婚
No, you should ask her in a hot air balloon.
不 她该在热气球里 你该在马背上
No. She should be on the hot air balloon, and you should ride up on horseback.
哦 等等 她在热气球里 你在马背上
Oh. Wait. She's in the balloon, you ride up on horseback,
你指向天空 上面 飞机写字 "和我结婚吧 Ann"
you point to the sky, up there, skywriting, "Marry me, Ann."
我觉得我能想到问她的合适方式
I think I can figure out the right way to ask her.
求婚的方式非常重要
How you ask someone to marry you is a very big deal.
我是说 他们会在余生一直重复这个故事
I mean, they have to repeat that story for the rest of their lives.
所以你觉得我该这么做了
So, you think I should do it, though.
是 是 是 是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
当然 你能搞到5只鹰吗 不 10只
Definitely. Can you get five eagles? No, get ten eagles.
Leslie - 不 你说得对 是你的生活
Leslie. - No, you're right. It's your life.
想搞几只就搞几只
Get as many eagles as you want.
所以 Tom 你今晚来 对吧
So, Tom, you're in for tonight, right?
我忘了告诉你 我今晚募捐来不了了
I forgot to tell you. I can't make it to the telethon tonight,
因为我毫无兴趣
because I have no interest in being there.
好吧 你负责接待募捐的VIP特别嘉宾
Okay. You're in charge of the VIP special telethon guest.
你不敢相信我请到了谁
You're never going to believe who I got.
人们会抓狂的
People are going to freak out.
蕾哈娜 - 不
Rihanna. - No.
Dr. Oz - 不是
Dr. Oz. - Nope.
医生 健康节目主持人
你没办法猜到的 - Justin Bieber
You're never going to guess. - Justin Bieber.
不 原印第安纳步行者队小前锋 Detlef Schrempf
No. Ex-lndiana Pacers small forward, Detlef Schrempf.
那个 Detlef Schrempf吗
The Detlef Schrempf?
我知道 所以 真的很激动
I know! So, it's really exciting.
我需要你做他的保镖
And I need you to be his body-man.
晚上7点去机场接他
Pick him up at the airport at 7:00 p.m.
然后 你知道 招待他就行
And then, you know, just entertain him.
因为他2点前都不需要去发型化妆室
Because he doesn't need to be in hair and makeup until 2:00 a.m.
Pawnee有线有发型化妆室吗
Does Pawnee Cable Access even have hair and makeup?
呃 他们有一根公用口红和一盒梳子
Well, they have a communal lipstick and a box of combs.
下午5:32
作为一个护士和你的朋友
As a nurse and as your friend,
我强烈建议你接下来24小时不要熬夜
I highly suggest you don't try to stay up for the next 24 hours.
我完全能做到
I can definitely do it.
我已经24小时没睡了 但我有个秘密武器
I've already been up for 24 hours. But I have a secret weapon.
NutriYum能量棒吗 Leslie
NutriYum bars? Leslie.
我知道 我知道 它们不好
I know, I know. They're terrible.
但它们能给我带来15分钟的疯狂小宇宙爆发
But they give me an insane 15-minute burst.
此外 我奶奶以前常说
Plus, my nana used to tell me,
"死后必会长眠"
"You'll sleep when you're dead."
我奶奶以前说过的话都是最好的
My nana, she used to say the best stuff.
"不要为琐事烦恼"
"Don't work yourself into a lather."
"去它在的地方就能找到它"
"Look where it is and you'll find it."
"别把我送进养老院"
"Don't put me in a home."
"说真话令魔鬼蒙羞"
"Tell the truth and shame the devil."
"魔鬼知你藏身何处"
"The devil knows where you're hiding."
"与魔鬼同行 就会被掌舵"
"If you take enough rides with the devil, pretty soon, he's going to drive."
她真的很喜欢说魔鬼
She was really into the devil.
最近没跟你聊了
I have not checked in with you lately.
我就随机地随便地问问
I'm randomly and casually asking.
跟Mark情况如何了
How are things going with Mark?
情况挺好的
Things are good.
你觉得他就是那个命定之人吗
Do you think he's the one?
命定之人 我不知道 可能吧
The one? I don't know. Maybe.
好
Good.
我来了 要我♥干♥什么
I'm here. What do I have to do?
我安排你早4点到6点接听热♥线♥
I have you on phone-answering duty from 4:00 to 6:00 a.m.
这太可怕了 我要睡觉
That's horrible. I have to nap up.
如果我不睡到固定的五小时 会伤害我开朗的性情的
If I don't get a solid five, it kills my sunny disposition.
后排伸腿空间够吗
Got enough leg room back there?
够了 够了 你不用坐那么靠前
Yeah. Yeah, you don't have to sit so far up.
不 我当然用 所以 著名的Detlef Schrempf
Yeah, I do. So, Detlef Schrempf.
三次NBA全明星 两次第六人奖得主
Three-time NBA All-Star, two-time Sixth Man Award winner.
和老中锋Herb Williams交换去步行者队感觉应该挺不错吧
It must have been pretty cool to be traded to the Pacers in exchange for veteran center Herb Williams.
所以 你在维♥基♥百♥科♥上搜过我了 是吧
So, you looked me up on Wikipedia, huh?
不 所有人都知道啊
No. Everybody knows that.
就像所有人都知道你
Just like everybody knows you appeared
参演了两集德国肥皂剧
in two episodes of the German soap opera
《好时代 坏时代》
Gute Zeiten Schlechte Zeiten.
怎么 你是那部剧的粉丝吗
What, you a big fan of that show?
超级粉丝
Huge fan.
哈 哦 2米08
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表