打开你们的袋子 会找到一些东西
If you look inside your bags, you will find a few things.
一束手工编织的花笔...
A bouquet of hand-crocheted flower pens...
喔
Oh!
一幅你们的马赛克肖像
A mosaic portrait of each of you
用你们各自最喜欢的低糖汽水瓶子碎片做成
made from the crushed bottles of your favorite diet soda,
还有一篇解释你们为什么这么棒的5000字个性化随笔
and a personalized 5,000-word essay of why you are all so awesome.
闺蜜节是什么
What's Galentine's Day?
哦 只不过是每年最棒的一天
Oh, it's only the best day of the year.
每年2月13日 我的女性朋友们和我
Every February 13th, my lady friends and I
把老公和男友留在家
leave our husbands and our boyfriends at home
然后来一场早餐风格的聚会
and we just come and kick it breakfast style.
女士们庆祝女士们
Ladies celebrating ladies.
就像是莉莉丝音乐节
It's like Lilith Fair
减去焦虑 加上玉米饼
minus the angst. Plus frittatas.
为了结束我们的闺蜜节早餐
So to conclude our Galentine's Day breakfast,
现在来讲述最棒的故事吧
it is time for the greatest story ever told.
什么故事
What's the story?
是最浪漫的故事
It's the most romantic story ever.
它让《恋恋笔记本》看起来像《电锯惊魂5》
It makes The Notebook look like Saw V.
开始吧 妈 开始
Go, Mom, go.
那是1968年 我18岁
It was 1968. I was 18
和家人去百慕大度假
and our family went on a vacation to Bermuda.
第一天 我去海里游泳
And on the first day, I went for a swim in the ocean.
被一股强大的海浪卷住了
And I got caught in a very strong current.
你已经听过这个故事了吧
You've heard this story before, right?
是 但为了剧情效果
Yes, but the drama.
接着我感觉到的
The next thing I felt
是一双非常强有力的双臂
were two very powerful arms
把我拖回安全地带
whisking me to safety.
他俯视着我 说了一句
And he looked down at me and he said,
"你没事吧"
"Are you okay?"
我抬头看着他说道 "现在没事了"
And I looked up at him and I said, "I am now."
所以他们偷偷出来见面 在沙滩上漫步
So they sneak out to meet each other and walk on the beach.
两周后 他求了婚 然后搬去了伊利诺伊
And two weeks later, he asked her to marry him and move to Illinois.
但她父母觉得她太小了 所以她拒绝了
But her parents thought she was too young, so she said no.
然后他们失去了联♥系♥ 几年后她认识了我爸
And then they lost touch, and a few years later she met my dad.
我得去上救生员课程了
I gotta take one of those lifeguard courses.
他们可是福利满满呢
Those guys get all the action.
说的对吧 Justin - 我们得找到这个人
Am I right, Justin? - We gotta find this guy.
Frank吗 他可能已经结婚了 或者去世了
Frank? He's probably married or dead.
有什么区别呢 说的对吧 Justin
What's the difference? Am I right, Justin?
至少试着让我找找他
Well, at least let me try and find him.
想象一下如果让他们重逢 那个故事肯定更精彩
Imagine how much better that story would be if we actually reunited them.
我觉得Justin是对的 你该让他做
I think Justin's right. You should let him do this.
好的 去吧 但如果你找到他而他很奇怪
Okay. Do it. But if you find him and he's weird,
比如是个搞腹语的 或者搞木偶的
like a ventriloquist, or a puppeteer,
或者任何假装玩具是人的
or anyone who pretends toys are people,
那么任务中止
then abort the mission.
当然 - 当然
Absolutely. - Absolutely.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第16集
第2季 第16集
你 你是最好的女朋友
You, you're the best girlfriend ever.
嗷
Aw!
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
我知道 最后总有途径
I knew, eventually, somehow,
跟你谈恋爱会有回报
being in a relationship with you would totally pay off.
我给他买♥♥了点真正的毛巾
I bought him some actual towels.
他一直用的是浴袍
He was using a bathrobe.
我也给他买♥♥了些其他人类会用的东西 比如洗发水
And I bought him some other things that humans usually use, like shampoo.
士兵们 集♥合♥ 好消息
Troops, gather around. Great news.
老年人中心情人节舞会明日举♥行♥ 5点到9点
The Senior Center Valentine's Dance is tomorrow, from 5:00 to 9:00.
说的是上午还是下午
Are we talking a.m. or p.m.?
这些人也太老了 我说的对吧 Justin
Those people are old. Am I right, Justin?
哦 Justin不在这啊
Oh! Justin's not here.
这不只是个工作 同志们
It isn't just a job, gang,
我们能从这些老年人身上学到很多
we're gonna learn a lot from these seniors.
有些已经结婚超过半个世纪了
Some of them have been married for half a century.
无意冒犯 在座的各位爱情都不太行
And no offense, but everybody here is terrible at love.
离婚 约会同性恋 离婚两次 你俩还不确定
Divorced, dating a gay guy, divorced twice, jury's still out on you two.
还有Jerry 谁知道呢
And Jerry, who knows.
我幸福的婚姻已经持续28年了
I've been happily married for 28 years.
你见过我的老婆Gayle很多次吧
You've met my wife, Gayle, many times.
无所谓了
Whatever.
最后 Ann和Mark是我们的特别志愿者
Finally, Ann and Mark are our special volunteers,
他们会随叫随到
and they will be available whenever needed.
我没志愿啊
I didn't volunteer.
啊 太迟了 你被征召了
Yeah, too bad. You got drafted.
别问你的老人们能为你做什么
Ask not what your old people could do for you,
问问你能为你的老人们做什么
ask what you could do for your old people.
终结者吧
Terminator.
啥 不是 是肯尼迪
What? No, JFK.
这次会议已经终结了
This meeting has been terminated.
这才是终结者
That is the Terminator.
棒
Nice.
我要去哪来着
Where am I going?
哦 你好啊
Well, hello there.
哦 嘿 我收到你消息了
Well, hey. I got your message.
你想谈谈吗
You wanted to talk?
是的
Yes, I do.
哦
Oh.
请坐
Have a seat.
嗯 - 来点香槟
Mmm. - Some champagne?
呃 不 谢了
Uh, no, thanks.
来嘛 这可是黑桃A香槟啊 Jay-Z都喝这个的
Come on. This is Armand de Brignac. Jay-Z drinks this.
是哦 但Jay-Z一个小时后不用去做外科手术
Yeah, well, Jay-Z doesn't have to perform surgery in an hour.
你不知道Jay-Z的日程啊 他可是文艺复兴人啊
You don't know Jay-Z's schedule. He's a renaissance man.
好吧 行 这是给你的
Okay, fine. Well, this is for you.
哦
Oh!
马上就是情人节了
Well, it's almost Valentine's Day,
我觉得今天很适合告诉你...
so I thought it would be a good day to tell you that...
好的 我要打住你了
Okay. Let me just stop you right there.
你看 Tommy
Look, Tommy,
我想让你知道我感激你为我做的一切
I just want you to know I'm so grateful for everything you did for me,
但我只把我们当做朋友
but I only see us as friends.
现在而已 想象我们的友谊加上做那个会好多少
For now. But think about how much better our friendship would be if we added doing it.
认真讲 我知道我们的婚姻是假的
Seriously, I know our marriage was fake,
但我们之间是有什么的
but there's something between us.
我觉得我们应该试一试 来真的
And I think we should give it a shot, for real.
我对你就是没有那种想法
I just don't feel that way about you.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
《I've got you under my skin》
*每一次*
Each time I do
*只要我一想到你 一切都回到原点*
Just the thought of you makes me stop before I begin
*我对你*
I've got you
*爱入心田*
Under my skin
所以 这就是那首了 我猜
So, there's that one, I guess.
好的 听起来你们已经为明天的舞会准备好了
All right. You guys sound ready for the dance tomorrow.
我也不知道这些老掉牙的歌♥ Leslie
I don't know about these old fogy songs, Leslie.
为什么不能唱我们的原创呢
Why can't we just do our originals?
我刚写了首新歌♥ 好嘛
I just wrote a new song, okay?
一言蔽之 它叫《性♥爱♥头发》
Bottom line, it's called Sex Hair.
它讲的是 你可以看出来一个人刚做过爱
It's about how you can tell when someone's just had sex
因为他们头发后面会变得乱糟糟的 非常棒
'cause of how their hair gets matted up in the back. It's awesome.
这么想吧 这些歌♥跟你平时唱的歌♥都是一样的
Think of it this way. These songs are exactly like the songs you usually play,
只不过它们不是流行摇滚
except instead of modern rock,
而有着40年代的爵士风格
they're old jazzy standards from the '40s.
好的 是 你说得对
Okay, yeah. You got a point.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表