We're good to go.
嘿 这是我的好朋友Mark Brendanawicz
Hey, this is my dear friend Mark Brendanawicz.
哦 我们已经见过了
Oh, we actually have met.
哦 显然 是啊
Oh. The pfft. Yeah.
你们完全睡过了 - 现在可以喝那杯酒了
You guys totally slept together. - I'll take that drink.
所以你和Andy了
So you're with Andy now?
不 很合理啊
No, it makes sense.
这周过得真好
It's been a great week.
你知道什么很渴吗 - 啥
You know what's thirsty? - What?
你知道什么很奇怪吗 我奇怪的时候有多渴
You know what's weird? How thirsty I get when I'm weird.
我喝醉的时候
When I'm drunk.
Ben 那个混♥蛋♥ 来了
Ben, the jerk, is here.
谁那 - 那个
Who are? - That one.
那个正在过来的 准备好
The one coming over here. Get ready.
好的 Leslie 专业一点
Okay, Leslie, be professional.
嗨 - 你好 Ben
Hi. - Hello, Ben.
听着 我觉得我们初见印象不是太好
Look, I kind of feel like we got off on the wrong foot.
我只想顺便过来然后...
So I just wanted to stop by and...
是 行 省点力气吧 好吗
Yeah. Well, save your breath. Okay?
从这滚出去
Just get out of here.
因为这是和我朋友一起的派对
Because this is a party with my friends,
而你想开除我所有的朋友
and you're trying to fire all my friends.
我... - 此外 我和这个酒吧里每个人都聊过了
I... - Plus, I just talked to everybody in this bar,
没人想让你呆这
and nobody wants you here.
那应该花了点时间 - 是的 花了
That must've taken a while. - Yeah, it did.
你是个冷漠的 淡漠的人
You're a cold, careless person.
而且你想用大砍刀杀人
And you want to kill people with machetes.
Ann是对的 我应该做我自己的计划 所以你们就伤不了我们
And Ann is right. I shouldn've make my own plan, so that you can't hurt us.
我就准备这么做了
And that's what I'm gonna do.
好 那我们明天再见
Okay. Then I'll just see you tomorrow.
抱歉打扰到你
Sorry to bother you.
滚出去吧
Get out of here.
Leslie 刚刚那太专业了 我好为你骄傲
Leslie? That was so professional. I'm so proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你得帮我 - 嗷
You have to help me. - Ow.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me, too.
但你得帮我
But you have to help me.
我觉得我昨晚可能和谁亲热了
I think I may have made out with someone last night.
哦 不 谁
Oh, no. Who?
我不记得了 我甚至不知道是不是发生过
I don't remember. I don't even know if it happened.
我早上起来就有这种感觉
I just had this feeling when I woke up this morning
像我肯定亲了谁
like I definitely kissed somebody.
不 - 嘿 Ann
No. - Hey, Ann.
哇 昨晚还真是疯狂啊
Wow, that was a crazy night last night.
是啊 疯狂
Yeah, crazy.
我是说 我11:15才走 而你那时还在狂欢呢
I mean, I left at 11:15, and you were still raging pretty hard.
我确实是 确实是
I was. I was.
好事 - 是的
Good. - Yeah.
所以不是Jerry
So it's not Jerry.
帮我 - 我会帮你注意的
Help me. - I'll keep an ear to the ground.
Knope - 嗯 - 来我办公室
Knope! - Mhm. - My office.
太大声了
That's loud.
为啥要喊啊
Why the yelling?
昨晚过得还好吧
Had a good night last night?
并没有
Not really.
你享受你第二个和Ben的大声谈话吗
Did you enjoy your second loud conversation with Ben?
州审计员 把你的命运像只小鸟一样捏在手里的那位
The state auditor, who holds your very fate in his hands like a tiny bird.
你知道吗 他活该
You know what? He deserved it.
他冷漠又无情所以我吼了他 那又怎样
He's cold and unfeeling and I yelled at him. So what?
相信我 我想让这个政♥府♥被砍到只剩骨架
Believe me. I want this government cut to the bone.
但我不能让你被开除了 因为那样我就得做事了
But I can't have you getting yourself fired because then I'll have to do stuff.
去道歉
Go apologize.
不 我没有任何需要道歉的
No. I don't have anything to apologize for.
我做的只是表达我自己
All I did was express myself.
强有力的 醉醺醺的
Forcefully. Drunkenly.
我朝他吐了点痰 好的我去道歉
And I spit on him a little bit. Okay I'll go apologize.
Leslie Leslie 欢迎 欢迎 欢迎
Leslie, Leslie. Welcome, welcome, welcome.
哇 你这有好多瓶子啊
Wow. You have a lot of bottles there.
是的 你要来片维生素吗 B-12
Yeah. Would you like a vitamin? B-12?
月见草精油 柳树皮 镁
Evening primrose oil? Willow bark? Magnesium?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
你确定吗 对宿醉很有效的
You sure? Really good for hangovers.
好的 我来一片
Okay, I'll take one.
我把照顾身体放在第一位
I take care of my body above all else.
节食 锻炼 补品 还有积极思考
Diet, exercise, supplements, and positive thinking.
科学家相信第一位能活过150岁的人类已经出生
Scientists believe that the first human being who will live 150 years has already been born.
我相信我就是那个人类
I believe I am that human being.
所以你这么早来干什么
So what brings you here so early?
实际上 我是来和Ben谈谈的
I'm here to speak to Ben, actually.
好的 我要听些海洋声然后做些引体向上
Great. I'm gonna listen to some ocean sounds and do some chin-ups.
所以我想为昨天道歉
So I'd like to apologize for yesterday.
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
不 我做的确实过分了 两次
No, what I did was out of line. Twice.
我很激动 因为显然 你代表着对我们部门的威胁
And I was worked up, because obviously, you represent a threat to my department.
你们的市政厅和市长才是对你们部门的威胁
Your City Council and your Mayor are the threats to your department.
我们没做任何让你们陷入这种情况的事 好吗
We didn't do anything to get you into this situation, okay?
好的 听着 Ben 我不喜欢你麻木的态度 好吗
Okay. Look, Ben, I don't appreciate your callous attitude, okay?
真的吗 - 是的 真的
Really? - Yeah, really.
好
Okay.
你可能把我的命运像小鸟一样捏在手里
You may hold my fate in your hands like a small bird,
但我还是觉得你是个混♥蛋♥
but I still think you're an ass.
你想喝点啤酒吗
You want to get a beer?
现在是早上十点半 - 是啊
It's like 10:30 in the morning. - Yeah.
你看起来像需要喝啤酒 我们去喝一杯
And you seem like you could use a beer. Let's get a beer.
这...
Well...
哦 哦 哦 别留他太久
Oh, oh, oh. Don't keep him too long.
我吃多♥维♥生素片时需要有人在身边
I need someone to be here when I take my multivitamin.
有被呛到的风险
There's a choking hazard.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, can we go?
哦我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你不记得昨晚发生的任何事了 对吧
You don't remember anything that happened last night, do you?
不 - 哇
No. - Wow.
终于有一回 是Ann喝晕了而不是Andy
For once, it's Ann who blacked out drunk and not Andy.
好吧 - 哦我的天
Okay. - Oh, my gosh.
这样真的很危险
That's really dangerous.
请告诉我 - 会很有意思的
Please tell me. - This is going to be so fun
先把你吊着 直到最后才向你揭晓我们没亲热
letting you dangle until I finally reveal that we did not make out.
哦
Oh.
该死
Damn it.
好 回见
Good. See you.
行吧
All right.
嘿 我来付昨晚的账单 Tom Haverford
Hey, I need to settle my bill from last night. Tom Haverford.
好吧
Okay.
哇 你昨晚喝了47杯吗
Wow. You had 47 drinks last night?
十杯大都会 八杯冰斯米诺
Ten cosmos, eight Smirnoff Ices,
其他所有都以石榴开头 喔
and everything else starts with the word pomegranate. Aw.
是你的单身女郎派对吗
Was it your bachelorette party?
不 昨晚我邀请了一大堆女孩子过来
No, I invited a bunch of girls here last night,
她们全部把账记在我头上
and they all put drinks on my tab.
然后我一个人回的家 我不确定发生了什么
And then I went home alone. I'm not sure what happened.
你请了一堆女孩子过来
You invited a bunch of girls here,
然后你想撩她们每一个
and then you tried to hit on all of them.
说得没错
Fair enough.
我是说 你期待会发生什么呢 43P吗
I mean, what were you expecting was gonna happen, a 43-way?
那样场面会有点失控的 - 但很棒
That would have been a little out of control. - But awesome.
是 但问题是我只有15根阴♥茎♥ 所以...
Yeah, the problem is I only have 15 penises, so...
应该会有28个女孩子对我十分失望 - 是啊
There would have been 28 girls that were really upset with me. - Yeah.
好吧 那 谢谢
All right, well, thanks.
嘿 你明晚想去喝一杯吗
Hey, would you wanna get a drink tomorrow night?
非要是这里吗
Does it have to be here?
不用
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表