Ron, none of this is up to code.
当然合了 合的是Swanson规定
Sure it is. It's up to the Swanson Code.
没有排水 看不到任何通风
There's no drainage. Doesn't seem to be any ventilation.
你那边有有害化学物质
You've got hazardous chemicals over here.
是 但只有我呼吸
Yeah, which only I'm breathing.
同样我也有在自己车里放屁的自♥由♥
It's the same liberty that gives me the right to fart in my own car.
你要告诉一个人他不能在自己车里放屁吗
Are you gonna tell a man that he can't fart in his own car?
那边有一篮子浸油的抹布放在一个烧木材的炉子之上
There is a basket of oil-soaked rags above a wood-burning stove.
好事是我还有个灭火器 我能保证
Good thing I've got a fire extinguisher, which, I can assure you,
绝对遵循你珍贵的规章
is totally up to your precious code.
这写着1996年6月就应该置换了
This says it should be recharged June of 1996.
那些日期都是随机的
Those dates are arbitrary.
就像政♥府♥强迫放在酸奶和药品上的保质期一样
They're like those expiration dates that the government forces companies to put on yogurt and medicine.
看吧 你小心点
Observe. Watch yourself.
对哦
Yeah.
好 我换了这个 满意了吗
Okay. I'll replace this. Happy?
你觉得我要多久才能学会高尔夫 Leslie
How long do you think it would take me to learn golf, Leslie?
平均水平
我能教你 我的高尔夫差点数是16
I could teach you. I have a 16 handicap.
但 你知道的 需要很多练习
But, you know, it takes a lot of practice.
你需要早起 去场上
You have to get up early, hit the range,
练习熟悉场地
practice reading greens.
好吧 我才不想做这些
Yeah, I don't want to do all that.
我觉得我只想要他们屌♥爆的裤子
I think I just want some of those dope pants.
哦我的天哪
Oh, my God!
哦我的天哪 是球道Frank 哇 好的
Oh, my God! It's Fairway Frank! Wow. Okay.
行了 Tom 我需要你非常缓慢地...
All right. Tom, I want you to very slowly...
闪边 别挡我路
Move! Get out of the way!
...25 26 27 28项违规
Five, 26, 27, 28 violations.
别啊 Brendanawicz 放松点
Come on, Brendanawicz, relax.
我来给你做个独木舟
Let me make you a canoe.
我不需要独木舟 Ron
Well, I don't need a canoe, Ron.
我需要你把这个地方整理好
I need you to fix this place up.
所以 我给你24小时
So, I'll give you 24 hours.
印第安纳建筑规章
第四版
好的 我们可能只有一次机会抓住这个东西
Okay, we may only get one chance to catch this thing,
所以我们要聪明点
so we have to play it smart.
你俩包抄左边 我包抄右边
You two, flank the left. I'll flank the right.
Andy 进来...
Andy will come in to...
Andy
Andy!
我抓到了
I got it!
哦天 特遣队 集♥合♥ - 我抓到他了
Oh, my God! Task force, engage! - I got him!
他抓到了 - 是我抓到的
He's got it. - I got him.
他很棒的 - 来啊 你们这群懦夫
He's good. - Come on, you cowards!
让我看看他脸 让我看看他脸
Let me see his face. Let me see his face!
就是他 就是他 我们抓住他了
That's him! That's him! We got him!
没事的 他在我脖子上
It's okay. He's on my neck!
没事 没事 没事 没事 - 他在我脖子上
Okay, okay, okay, okay! - He's on my neck!
没关系 没关系 没关系
It's all right, it's all right, it's all right.
没关系 没事的
All right, it's okay.
下一个是你 小屎
You're next, Poopy.
印象深刻 Leslie
Very impressive, Leslie.
哦 谢谢 我的特遣队很棒
Oh, thank you. I had a great task force.
我只是简单地策划了
I was just the simple mastermind
整个行动然后完美地执行
who planned the whole operation and executed it to perfection.
这是Andy Dwyer 是他抓到的
This is Andy Dwyer, he actually caught the thing.
Dwyer先生
Mr. Dwyer.
拜托 我的朋友们叫我 Andy 激进
Please, my friends call me Andy Radical.
不 我们没叫
No, we don't.
白天 是Andy Dwyer 擦鞋匠人
By day, Andy Dwyer, shoeshine-ist.
白天的不同时候 Andy激进 负鼠扑倒者
By a different time of day, Andy Radical, possum tackler.
而到了晚上
And by night,
我想做啥做啥 没工作
I do whatever I want. No job.
我们觉得这是个很好的公♥关♥机会
We think that this is a great PR opportunity.
所以 我们安排了一个日报记者来采访
So, we've arranged for a reporter from the Journal to stop by to interview,
拍几张这个团队的照片
get some pictures of the team.
是特遣队 太好了
Task force. Great!
下次你需要市长办公室的特别帮助 请来电
And next time you need a special favor from the mayor's office, give me a call.
哦我的天啊 我会的 我需要太多特别帮助了
Oh, my God, I will! I need so many special favors.
该选哪一个呢
Which one should I choose?
这个 你不需要现在就选...
Well, you don't have to choose right...
再来一个垃圾桶吧 不 过塑的公交卡 不
How about an extra recycling can? No. Laminated bus pass? No.
你一般什么时候入睡
What time do you usually go to sleep?
因为我最好的点子一般晚上才出现
Because my best ideas usually come to me at night.
我们还是保持工作时间交流吧 好吗
Let's stick to business hours, shall we?
好的
Yeah, all right.
地狱见吧 伙计
See you in hell, buddy.
我确定我们抓住的负鼠是球道Frank吗 是的
Am I sure the possum we caught is Fairway Frank? Yes.
我很确定吗 不 我足够确定了吗 可能
Am I quite sure? No. Am I sure enough? Maybe.
如果不是球道Frank我会内疚吗 当然
If it wasn't Fairway Frank, would I feel badly? Of course.
我能原谅自己吗 看情况
Could I live with myself? That depends.
作为市政官员 自问自答的反省很重要
As a city official, it's important that I ask myself a lot of questions.
这会帮助我做决策吗
Does doing so help me make decisions?
嗯...
Uh...
哦 嘿 Shauna - 你好 Leslie
Oh, hey, Shauna. - Hi, Leslie.
嗨 Andy 你记得Shauna Malwae-Tweep
Hi! Andy. You remember Shauna Malwee-Tweep,
Pawnee日报的记者 - 我怎么可能忘记呢
from the Pawnee Journal? - How could I forget?
我掉进坑里时你写了那篇文章
You wrote the article when I fell in the pit.
然后和Mark上♥床♥了 所有人都在聊呢
And then afterwards, had sex with Mark and everyone talked about it.
所以 你在高尔夫球场上 见到了球道Frank
So, you're on the golf course, and you see Fairway Frank.
呃 我们见到了一只负鼠 我们相信是球道Frank
Well, we see a possum that we believe to be Fairway Frank.
所以 就目前来说 称作一只负鼠比较好
So, for right now, let's just refer to it as a possum.
我来跟你解释吧 Tweep
Let me explain something to you, Tweep.
当你在一种情况下
When you're in a situation,
你没有时间思考
you don't have time to think.
所以 我对自己思考道
So, I thought to myself,
"别想 Andy 行动"
"Don't think, Andy, act."
所以 你没在思考
So, you weren't thinking?
完全没有
Not at all.
我必须强调我根本没想
I cannot emphasize enough how little I was thinking.
你害怕吗
Were you scared?
不 不 我没怕 呃 我...
No. No, I wasn't. Well, I...
我去年大部分时间都住在坑里
I lived in the pit for the better part of last year,
交了一些害虫朋友
and made some vermin friends.
你知道吗 "朋友"听起来很蠢
You know what? "Friends" sounds stupid.
"同事"吧
Colleagues.
他们不擅长分享 但他们擅长捉迷藏
They are bad at sharing, but they are good at tag.
你的家人肯定很骄傲吧
Well, your family must be very proud.
你女朋友怎么想呢 那个护士
What does your girlfriend think? The nurse.
我和Ann分手了 是的
I broke up with Ann. Yeah.
她把我赶出家门 告诉我说我们已经不在一起了
Shortly after she kicked me out and told me we wouldn't be together anymore.
那或许这篇文章会让她回心转意呢
Well, maybe this article will change her mind.
你说什么
What now?
我没想到这个啊 哇
I hadn't even thought of that. Wow.
让我们复合的所有原因里
Of all the things I thought would bring us back together,
抓负鼠是我从未想过的
catching a possum was never on that list.
走 我们去给球道Frank拍些照片吧
Well, let's go take some pictures of Fairway Frank.
是负鼠
Of the possum.
认真说啊 哥们 当你穿上这些衣服
Seriously, man, when you wear these clothes,
你就觉得自己高人一等了
you just feel better than everyone else.
你知道吗
You know?
是哦
Yeah.
忙吗 - 不 怎么
Busy? - No. What's up?
只想告诉你 我理解城市规章的存在
Just wanted to tell you, I understand that city codes exist,
我也知道它们存在的原因
and I know why they exist.
我理解你要坚定执行
And I understand that you enforce them.
好的 - 好的 聊得不错
Okay. - Okay. Good talk.
现在能签字了吗
Can you sign off on my plans now?
你把一切按规章改动了吗
Did you get everything up to code?
改了
Yup.
不 你没改 你显然没改
No, you didn't! You clearly didn't!
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表