我们注意到您的信♥用♥卡♥存在异常消费
We noticed abnormal activity on your credit card,
我们需要您确认一些最近的支出
so we just need you to confirm or deny some of the recent charges.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
Netflix消费$20
$20 to Netflix?
是的
Yeah.
大♥片♥在线$20
$20 to Blockbuster Online?
两家都?
Both?
我要一次性凑齐11张《八卦天后》
I needed all 11 disks of Gossip Girl at the same time.
霍格华兹魔法巫术学校学费$120
$120 in tuition to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
他们给你一根小魔棒和一张文凭 挺好玩的
They give you a little wand, and a diploma. It's fun.
你什么专业 - 魔药学
What did you major in? - Potions.
我要关免提了
You know, I'm gonna take you off speakerphone.
继续
Go ahead.
Jessica Simpson假发套
Jessica Simpson clip-in hair extensions?
没 哦 嗯 我戴过一次
No. Okay... Um, I wore those once.
本来是保证退款 但是我忘了退
It was a money-back guarantee, but I forgot to return them.
男枕 男人形状的枕头
Man Pillow, the pillow shaped like a man?
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
还有一个叫"蛋糕桶"的东西
Also something called "Bucket of Cake."
啊 你知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
肯定有人偷用了我信♥用♥卡♥
I think someone definitely stole my credit card.
所以要不你就取消吧
So why don't you just cancel it?
你想听听他们还买♥♥了什么吗
Do you wanna hear what else they purchased?
是的 - 不 你不用退任何款
Yes. - No, you don't have to refund anything.
就把卡取消我们各过各的生活吧 谢谢
Just cancel the credit card and we'll all go on with our lives. Thank you.
所以 男枕是哪个男人
So, what does a Man Pillow look like?
Daniel Craig
Daniel Craig.
对我腰好
It's for my lower back.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第6集
第2季 第6集
我叫Keef 我是你的朋友
My name is Keef, and I am your friend.
你们是我的朋友吗
Are you guys my friends?
是的
Yeah.
好 太好了
All right! Awesome!
现在是 游乐场时间
It is playground time!
我们在Eagleton 两个镇远的距离
Well, we're here in Eagleton. It's two towns over.
我们在给"咔嘣"做志愿者
And we're all volunteering for Kaboom,
一个据称能在一天内建好一个游乐场的服务组织
a service organization that says it builds a playground in a day.
击掌 击掌 击掌
High five! High five! High five!
我永远不相信来得这么快的事情
I never trust anything that comes that quickly.
所以我才不吃速食米饭
That's why I don't eat Minute Rice.
所以这个"一天建成游乐场"的事情
So this whole "build a playground in a day" thing,
这只是个口号♥吧
I mean, that's just a slogan, right?
不 一天 24小时
Nope. One day, 24 hours.
Keith 这也太难以置信了
Keith, that is so incredible.
我就在公园部门工作 我知道成事到底有多难
I work in parks, and I know how hard it is to get something done.
你要是有"咔嘣"精神就不一样了
Not if you have the Kaboom spirit.
看到一个问题 你可以选择说
You can look at a problem, and you can either go,
"哦 这是个问题" 或者你可以"咔嘣"
"Oh, this is a problem" or you can kaboom,
炸掉它然后把它变成好东西
blow it up and turn it into something great.
你真就是"咔嘣"了这个问题
You literally kaboom the problem.
来吧 同志们 这个"场"还不够"游乐场"啊
Come on, people! I see more ground than playground!
咔嘣 - 别这么做
Kaboom. - Don't do that.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
这也太困难了
Man, this is tough.
是 但你想想所有能在这个秋千上荡的孩子们
Yeah, but just think of all the kids that'll swing on this swing,
胖孩子 瘦孩子 天才 荡♥妇♥
fat kids, skinny kids, brainiacs, sluts,
同性恋孩子 哥特 体育生 非主流人群
the gay drama kids, goths, jocks, the alternative crowd.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
嘿 Leslie 你好
Hey, Leslie. Hi.
哇 Ann
Whoa. Ann.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
哦 我在当志愿者 我爱志愿者工作
Oh! I'm volunteering. I love to volunteer.
志愿工作的关键
The key to volunteering?
口袋多 用来装满吃的
A lot of pockets. For putting all the food in.
红十字会的饼干巨好吃 我经常去
The Red Cross has amazing cookies. I go there all the time.
上门送餐也很豪华
Meals On Wheels was a bonanza.
自杀热♥线♥ 意外地很寒酸
Suicide Hotline, surprisingly lame spread.
我觉得我该帮助那些比我更不幸的人
I thought I'd give back to those less fortunate than myself.
你住在坑里啊 - 现在没了
You live in a pit. - Not anymore.
跟我乐队的鼓手住在一起
Living with the drummer of my band.
住在室内 挺酷的 不想吹牛 很难不吹
Living indoors, pretty cool, not to brag. Kind of hard not to.
不管如何 得走了
Anyhow, got to go,
我和一个亚裔大妈要合作装攀爬架了 所以...
me and an old Asian lady are double-teaming some monkey bars. So...
嘿 看 我有一个遥控器 可以遥控你
Hey, look. I got a remote control and I'm controlling you.
做更快 做更快 做更快 Ron很厉害
Go faster. Go faster. Go faster, Ron's the master.
好了 你已经正式被"咔嘣"了
Well. You have been officially kaboomed.
哇 看看你俩和你俩的大"咔嘣"
Whoa. Look at you two and your big kabooms.
干得漂亮 我带了礼物
Great job. I got gifts.
哦 - 给你
Oh! - There you go, for you.
还有一个给你 - 谢谢
And one more for you. - Thank you.
所以你们明天在Muncie的活动还来吗
So, you guys gonna join us tomorrow in Muncie?
不 我也想 但要回到真实世界了
No, I wish, but back to the real world.
至少你们还在哪"咔嘣" 对吧
At least you guys will be kabooming somewhere, right?
记住 你带一个人"咔嘣" 他能"咔嘣"一天
Remember, you take a man kabooming, he kabooms for a day.
但你教一个人"咔嘣" "咔嘣""咔嘣""咔嘣"
But you teach a man how to kaboom. Kaboom, kaboom, kaboom.
哦 我的气打足了 感觉可以干翻全世界
Oh, I'm so pumped. Feel I could take on the world.
我可以准备 一千个诊断检查了
I could prep, like, a thousand diagnostic tests.
一小时搞定 - 就是这个感觉
In an hour. - That's the spirit.
来了 这个大坑
There it is, the pit.
嗯
Hmm.
这是个我希望能"咔嘣"的东西
There's something I wish I could kaboom.
我们能 只是这是个"慢嘣"
Well, we are. It's just a slow-boom.
慢一点的 更深思熟虑的"咔嘣"
A slower, more deliberate kaboom.
是的 完全是
Yeah. Totally.
明天见 - 好
See you tomorrow. - Okay.
你们知道这堆东西是啥吗
You know what this mess is?
这是我们在填上Ann房♥子旁边那个坑之前需要完成的事情
This is a list of things we have to complete before we fill in the pit behind Ann's house.
你们知道这是啥吗 这是个"咔嘣器"
You know what this is? This is a kaboomer.
Jerry 你又用永久记号♥笔了
Jerry, did you use permanent marker again?
抱歉 朋友们 我
I'm sorry, guys, I...
我拿错了... - 这是个大...
I just grabbed the wrong... - This is a big...
我拿错了... - 这是个...大错误 Jerry
I grabbed the wrong... - This is gonna... Open very big, Jerry.
好的 忘了吧 我们就当作Jerry没出生
Okay. Forget it. Let's all pretend Jerry wasn't born.
这是干净的
And this is clean.
我们怎么加快进程
How do we speed up the process?
我们怎么"咔嘣"它
How do we kaboom it?
规则 制度 许可 繁文缛节
Rules, codes, permits, red tape.
我从没意识到在政♥府♥工作这么令人沮丧
I never realized how frustrating it is to be in the government.
我来世还是去私企
In my next life, I'm going into private industry.
没准去露天采矿
Maybe strip mining.
好的 所有人拿出思考帽子 然后扯烂
Okay, everybody take out their thinking caps and rip them up.
然后拿出做事帽子 因为我们今天要做点事了
Then take out your doing caps, 'cause we're gonna do something today.
我钱包里有几个"做事帽子" 我把避孕套这么叫
I have a couple of doing caps in my wallet. That's what I call condoms.
别这样 Tom 集中注意力
Come on, Tom. Focus, please.
我们如何穿过繁文缛节
How do we cut through the red tape
把这个坑填上 有点子吗
and how do we get this pit filled in? Ideas?
我们需要穿过繁文缛节把坑填上
We need to cut through the red tape and get the pit filled in.
是的 Tom 很好 每个人都要参与
Yes, Tom. Good. Okay, everybody else needs to participate.
来吧 同志们 这些建议不会自己建议出来的
Come on, guys. These suggestions aren't gonna suggest themselves.
好的 Jerry
Yes, Jerry.
这个点子最好好一点
This idea better be good.
Ann - 我支持你
Ann? - I support you.
好的 - 你可以申请加速建筑审查委员会的审查过程
Good. - You could petition to expedite the Architecture Review Board process.
Mark 大哥 你没听清楚
Mark, buddy, you're not listening to me.
我希望把它"咔嘣"了 好嘛
I want to kaboom it. Okay?
我们外面聊两句吧
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表