Throw them bows
啥 该死小妞 你想勾引谁呢
What? Damn, girl, who are you trying to impress?
开玩笑的 我知道
Just kidding. I know.
走开 - 行 知道了
Walk away. - Yep, you got it.
Donna - Jean-Ralphio - 是
Donna. - Jean-Ralphio. - Yeah.
给你来杯生日酒
Got you a birthday shot.
谢了 但现在已经合法了 我有点失去兴趣了
Thanks, but now that it's legal, I've kind of lost interest.
你自便吧
Suit yourself.
所以...
So...
我猜我们棒极了的新公园要等着了
I guess our awesome new park is on hold.
你有一点点关于要砍什么的消息吗
You have any idea what they're going to cut?
没 - 呃
Nope. - Ugh.
你知道吗 你不该等着
You know what. You shouldn't wait around.
你该提出你自己的预算计划
You should come up with your own budget plan
就控制你自己的命运
and just control your own destiny.
是啊 我就是不知道该不该那样扮演上帝
Yeah, I just don't know if I can play God like that.
生气的 想复仇的上帝 没原因地开除Jerry
Angry, vengeful God, who just fires Jerry for no reason.
你会开除Jerry - 不是必要
You'd fire Jerry? - Not necessarily.
我不知道 今天只是很烂的一天 - 嗯
I don't know, it's just been really crappy day. - Mhm.
早些我打电♥话♥的时候你在哪
Where were you earlier when I called?
跟Mark聊 - 又聊啊
Talking to Mark. - Again?
是 这周很难熬
Yeah. It has been a rough week.
你想一醉方休吗 - 我真的想
You want to get super drunk? - I really do.
好 我们的服务员呢 嘿 嘿
Yeah. Where's our lady? Hey! Hey.
我希望你们都知道 我是让Trish当上Pawnee小姐的关键人员
I hope you all know I was instrumental in getting Trish crowned Miss Pawnee.
你的才艺是什么来着
What was your talent again?
哦 是的 看起来棒极了
Oh, yeah. Looking amazing.
嘿 女士们 除了我之外 你们还有什么所求的吗
Hey, ladies, is there anything you desire at all, besides me?
太幽默了 你太幽默了
So funny. You are so funny!
我认真的 你喜欢我吗
I'm serious, though. Are you into me?
啥
What?
灌下去吧 婊♥子♥
Chug that, bitch!
规矩就是规矩
Rules are rules.
不 Ann 听我说 听我说 Ann
No Ann. Listen to me. Listen to me, Ann.
我知道我有个"主计划"而且它在我面前炸掉了
I know I had a "Master Plan" and it all blew up on my face.
但你...你参加了一次城镇中心会议
But you... you came in to a town hall meeting
然后我们认识了 成为朋友了 那真的太棒了
and we met and we became friends and that is awesome.
真的太棒了 你太棒了
It is so awesome. You are so awesome.
我爱你 - 我也爱你 但我需要啤酒
I love you. - I love you too, but I need more beer.
哦 我给你点啤酒 耶 - 耶
Oh. I'm gonna get you more beer. Yay! - Yay!
永远的最佳好友
Best friends of ever.
嘿 April
Hey, April.
哦天哪 你看上去太棒了
Oh, my gosh. You look amazing.
让我看看你 - 不要
Let me see you. - No.
来转一圈 - 不要
Give me a twirl. - No.
太漂亮了 - 别看我
This is beautiful. - Don't look at me.
不 看着我
No, look at me.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
我请你喝一杯吗 哦等等
Can I get you a drink? Or wait.
行 我请得起 我请你喝一杯吗
Yeah, I can swing it. Can I get you a drink?
威士忌 纯的
Whiskey. Neat.
哇 你还真是不胡闹啊
Wow. You're not messing around.
不 我没有
No. I'm not.
酒保
Barkeep.
Andy Dwyer 见到你太棒了
Andy Dwyer! It's so awesome to see you.
嘿 你也是 你好吗
Hey, you, too. How are you?
我来问你个问题 我是个好女朋友吗
Let me ask you a question. Was I a good girlfriend?
Ann 你是个超棒的女朋友
Ann, you were an awesome girlfriend.
真的吗 - 是啊
Really? - Yeah.
喔
Aw!
我才是那个一团糟的人
I mean, I was the screw-up.
是的 你确实是
Yeah, you were.
我们关系很好 对吧
We had a good relationship, right?
天啊 我觉得是 我们经常吵架
God, I think so. I mean, we fought a lot.
我知道 我知道 我知道那 让我问你件事
I know. I know. I know that. Let me ask you something.
我好热
I'm hot.
那是个问题吗
Is that a question?
我们在一起的时候...我看不见了
When we were together... I can't see.
我们在一起的时候 - 是的
When we were together. - Yes.
有时候你会不会那样
Were there times that you were like,
"如果我 比如 十秒钟见不到Ann 我就会死掉"
"If I don't see Ann in, like, 10 seconds, I'm going to die"?
是的 经常这样
Yes, all the time.
我爱Andy 爱他 爱Andy
I loved Andy. Loved him. Loved Andy.
我们认识的时候他根本就是个无助的宝宝
He was a totally helpless baby when we met.
我跟他约会三年
I dated him for three years.
现在 他是个有工作的成年人了
Now, he's an adult with a job.
然后什么其他女孩子要来收割我辛勤劳动的成果吗
And some other girl is going to reap the rewards of my hard work?
那是扯淡吧
That's bullshit.
当我读到这一段的时候 我的感觉是
And I'm reading this, and I'm like,
"他们怎么能那样伤害那些大猩猩呢"
"How could they hurt those gorillas like that?"
它们是如此高尚 华丽的生物 你知道吧
They're such gentle, magnificent creatures, you know?
我是个动物迷 我不知道
I'm an animal lover. I don't know.
嘿 我想让你留着这个瓶盖
Hey, I want you to keep this bottle cap.
所以你一直会记得我和我们第一次的见面
So you always remember me and the first time we met.
经典游戏 种下种子 大概半小时后收获
Classic game. Plant the seed. Harvest, like, a half hour later.
给你 抱歉花了那么久 天
Here you go. Sorry that took forever. God.
嘿 宝贝 想我没 因为我想你了
Hey, baby, you miss me? Because I missed you.
哦 看看这个 Jean-Ralphio
Oh, look at this. Jean-Ralphio.
嘿 - 嘿 Andy
Hey. - Hey. Andy.
Andy 这个名字还行 这个名字还行
Andy. That's an all right name. That's an all right name.
谢谢 - 行
Thank you. - Yeah.
你们...你们在一起了
Are you guys... Are you guys hanging out together?
是啊 可能吧 - 是
Yeah, maybe. - Yep.
你知道 他问我约了太多次了 我猜我认输了吧
You know, he asked me out so many times. I guess he wore me down.
我很固执的 凑过来 凑过来
I'm very persistent. Come over here. Come over here.
我能听见 我能听见 - 来吧
I can hear you. I can hear you. - Come on.
有一次 我在一个女人房♥子外面等了五天
One time, I waited outside a woman's house for five days
只是为了向她展示我想要上她的心情多认真
just to show her how serious I was about wanting to drill her.
结果发现♥房♥♥子找错了
Turns out it was the wrong house.
她还是喜欢那个故事 我们到了第三垒 隔着裤子
She loved the story, anyway. We got to third base. Over the pants.
那也太可爱了 - 是 超级可爱
That's so cute. - Yeah, super cute.
哇 - 对吧
Wow. - Right?
你想来杯人头马吗
Do you want a Rémy Martin?
可能行 - 好 我给你来一杯
Probably good. - Okay, I'll get you one.
两杯人头马 我们来吧
Two Rémy Martins! Here we go!
我的人头马给你当做生日礼物吧
You can have my Rémy Martin for your birthday.
我觉得她喜欢我
I thought she liked me.
我猜我超级不会辨别信♥号♥♥吧
I guess I'm super bad at picking up signals.
那个Ralph Maccio家伙是个十足混♥蛋♥
That Ralph Macchio guy is a total douche.
我给你瓶盖了吗
Did I give you a bottle cap?
打扰了 我给你瓶盖了吗
Excuse me, did I give you a bottle cap?
什么
What?
我给你们谁瓶盖了吗
Did I give any of you guys a bottle cap?
你确定吗
You sure?
我他妈给谁瓶盖了
Who the fuck did I give a bottle cap to?
这个派对太烂了 我们离开吧
This party sucks. Let's get out of here.
是我的生日派对
It's my birthday party.
是吗 - 是的
It is? - Yes.
对不起了 宝
I'm sorry, boo.
我不是在说我们是全宇宙最好的乐队
I'm not saying we're the best band in the universee.
但我们是 我敢说 真的是全世界最好的乐队
But we're, I would say, honestly the best band in the world.
我该写篇关于你的文章 另一篇关于你的文章
I should write an article about you. Another article about you.
是啊 可以
Yeah, okay.
嘿 呃 我能请你喝一杯吗
Hey, uh, can I buy you a drink?
当然 - 行
Sure. - Yeah.
你可以给我开个账单吗 哦等等 你多大了 - 25
You have a tab I can put it on? Oh wait, how old are you? - 25.
Mark Brendanawicz
Mark. Brendanawicz.
嘿 25除以2加7等于多少 - 19.5
Hey, what's 25 divided by 2 plus 7? - 19 and a half.
好嘞 我比这大
Okay. I'm older than that.
我们没问题了
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表