Bye.
嘿 你差不多也亲了我
Hey. You kind of kissed me.
是的诶
Yes, I did!
我们现在都有疱疹了 回见
And now we both have herpes. I'll see you later.
Leslie 谢谢你等我 感激不尽
Leslie. Thanks for waiting. I appreciate it.
特蕾莎修女 不是你的巧克力
Mother Teresa, it's not your chocolate.
别 把你的脏手拿开
Don't... Get your hands off that.
起床了 - 啥
Wake up. - What?
这是你家吗 我们在哪
Is this your house? Where are we?
你醒了啊
Hey. You're awake.
哦 是 谢谢你的大衣
Oh, yeah. Thanks for the coat.
没事 留着吧
It's no problem. You can keep it.
真的
Really?
啊 不行 那是我的制♥服♥
Actually, no. I need that for my uniform.
但我可以载你回你车上
But I can give you a ride back to your car.
好 然后再来聊聊大衣的事情
Okay. And we'll talk about the coat.
我不能给你 听得懂吗
I can't give it to you. Do you understand?
懂
Okay.
所以 大♥麻♥在哪
So, where's that marijuana at?
在下面的花♥园♥里
It's down in the garden.
见到你很高兴啊
Good meeting you, man!
改日可以喝个酒
We should grab a drink or something sometime.
我只希望Ann和Mark平安到家
I just hope that Ann and Mark got home okay.
这是唯一重要的事
That's all that matters, you know?
Ann回到家而且没事
That Ann is home and she's okay.
Mark回到自己的家 也没事
And that Mark is also okay and he is in his home.
重要的是他们都在各自家里
Just important that they're both in their homes...
Leslie Mark是个白♥痴♥
Leslie. Mark's an idiot.
你能找到比他好太多的
You can do a lot better than him.
忘了他吧
Forget about him.
谢了 Tom
Thanks, Tom.
我没说我自己 别动我心思啊 Knope
I didn't mean me. Keep it in your pants, Knope.
我对天发誓 它 它就在那
I swear to God, it actually... It was there...
这些是胡萝卜
These are carrots.
哈 你觉得我分不清
Duh! You don't think I know the difference
胡萝卜和大♥麻♥吗
between carrots and marijuana?
那是她的房♥子吗 你最好朋友住的那幢
Is that the house there, where your best friend lives?
她看到那辆车的位置
Where she saw the van from?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 我明白了
Okay. I get it.
什么
What?
你想看看你朋友和那个男的 你前任
Well, you wanted to check up on your friend and that guy, your ex,
所以你编了个毒品的故事
so you made up a story about weed
这样你就能监视他们约会
so you could stake out their date.
不 不是 这里真的有大♥麻♥
No, I did not. There actually was weed here...
没事的
It's okay.
我觉得挺可爱的
I think it's kind of cute.
我喜欢Knope小姐 我喜欢她 我得说 我
I like Miss Knope. I liked her. I got to say, I...
我第一次见她对她没什么印象
When I first met her I didn't care much for her,
因为像我平日生活里遇见的99%的人
because like 99% of the people in any given day of my life,
她非常好斗 令人不愉快
she was very belligerent and disagreeable.
Knope小姐对我很有吸引力
Miss Knope was attractive to me.
作为一个男人 她的行为很吸引我
As a man, I was attracted to her in her demeanor.
她以一种性方面的合适的方式吸引我
I was attracted to her in a sexual manner that was appropriate.
我们能不能 我不想再说这个了
Can we not... I don't want to talk about this anymore.
疯狂之夜啊 对吧 搭档
What a crazy night. Huh, partner?
去吃早饭吧
Want to go get some breakfast?
什么 不 送我回家 你怎么回事
What? No! Take me home. What's wrong with you?
哦天啊 哦天啊 他们居然放这首歌♥
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, I can't believe this is on.
我在想迷你高尔夫开门没
I wonder if mini golf is open.
回家啊啊啊啊啊啊!
Hooooome!
特别是如果你要...
Especially if you're going to...
我知道
I know.
Ann-danawicz! 你们干啥呢 吃饭呢 爱死了
Anndanawicz! What're you guys doing? Eating? Love it.
哦 对了 感谢你们那晚把我当做变♥态♥抓起来
Oh, hey, just wanted to thank you for having me arrested as a pervert the other night.
挺棒的哦 告辞
That was cool. Peace!
我们没觉得你是变♥态♥
We didn't think you were a pervert,
我们觉得你是罪犯
we thought you were a criminal.
实话说 我还是觉得他是变♥态♥
For the record, I still actually kind of think he's a pervert.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表