Monica在做饭
Monica is making dinner,
Joey在生Chandler的气因为Chandler和他女朋友亲热了
and Joey is mad at Chandler because Chandler made out with his girlfriend.
所以 Joey说 "去那个箱子里呆着" 我忘了说
So, Joey says, "Get in the box." I forgot to tell you.
有个箱子 然后是感恩节 所以 他们准备好吃饭
There's a box. And it's Thanksgiving Day. So, they get ready to eat.
Ross和Rachel在干什么 他们在吵架
What is Ross and Rachel doing? They're fighting.
所以 Ross Rachel Joey Chandler Monica 和Phoebe都在一起
So, Ross, Rachel, Joey, Chandler, Monica, and Phoebe are all together.
等等 Phoebe在吗
Although, is Phoebe there?
在 所以...
Yes. So...
我现在要在三分钟之内喝掉八杯牛奶
I will now drink eight glasses of milk in three minutes.
不 不 你不要 不 你不要
No. No, you won't. No, you won't.
因为你那么做了 会死的
Because if you do that, you will die.
哦
Oh!
早上5:56
行了 好了 行了 闹够了
Okay. All right. Okay. Enough of that racket.
好了 Pawnee 现在差不多是早上6点
Well, Pawnee. It's almost 6:00 in the morning.
我们需要继续捐款
And, we need to keep those donations coming in.
我知道我们承诺过会有特别节目上演
I know we promised a special event coming up,
而... - Leslie
and... - Leslie.
不 - 我现在该上台吗
No. - Should I come up now?
不 不
No. No.
不 我们要做的是把裤子脱下来
No. What we're going to do is we're going to pull our pants down.
那是我们需要做的
That's what we're going to do.
所有人为了糖尿病把裤子脱掉
Everyone's gonna pull their pants down for diabetes.
好吧 来一 二...
Okay? On one, two...
技术故障 请稍候...
*穿着我的型装*
Got my swag on
*照了下镜子说"咋滴"*
Took a look in the mirror, said, "What's up?"
Detlef 确定不用让我来开车吗
Detlef, are you sure you don't want me to drive?
我可以开啊
I'm good to drive.
你要上来打游戏吗
You want to come up and play video games?
哇 靠边停 伙计 那个地方鸡肉好吃 我饿了
Whoa! Pull over, man. That place has good chicken. I'm hungry.
你就是喜欢露屁♥股♥ 是吧
You just love flashing your ass, don't you?
是为了好的理由啊 Joan
When it's for a good cause, Joan.
怎么啦
What's up!
嘿 看看谁来了
Hey, look who's here.
起床啦 Pawnee
Wake up, Pawnee!
Tommy Timberlake大驾光临了
Tommy Timberlake is in the house!
你知道还有谁跟我一起吗
And you know who else is with me?
Detlef Schrempf
Detlef Schrempf!
告诉他们赢得啥了吧 孩子
Tell them what they won, son!
好的 谢谢 Tom
All right. Thanks, Tom.
代表Detlef Schrempf基金
Well, on behalf of the Detlef Schrempf Foundation,
我想展示这张向糖尿病研究捐赠5000美元的支票
I would like to present this check for $5,000 for diabetes research.
哦 伙计 耶
Oh, man! Yeah.
非常感谢 哇
Thank you very much. Wow.
哇 大个子 大支票
Wow. Big man, big check.
顺便一说 我喝醉了
By the way, I'm drunk.
如果还有人...
And if anybody out there...
我不理解啊
I don't understand.
发生了什么 - 抱歉
What happened? - I'm sorry.
我觉得我告诉你那么做的时候可能有点累
I think I was a little tired when I told you that you should do that.
我不觉得那是Ann想要的
I don't think that that's something Ann wants.
不能在电视上
Not on TV.
所以你才把裤子脱了
So, that's why you pulled your pants down.
是啊
Yeah.
等等 我♥干♥了什么
Wait, what did I do?
现在是早上6:04 我是第四频道 《目击者新闻》主持人 Perd Hapley
It's 6:04 a.m. and I'm Perd Hapley of Channel 4 Eyewitness News.
接下来这段舞蹈的故事是 它的名字叫做蠕虫之舞
And the story of this next dance is that it's called The Worm.
早上好 Knope
Good morning, Knope.
早 Ron
Morning, Ron.
一切进展顺利吗
Everything running smoothly?
你知道 我很愿意回到台上 展示我其他的技能
You know, I'm happy to go back out there, demonstrate more of my skills.
如何不用火柴生火
How to start a fire without matches.
如何做一块cribbage纸牌板
How to build a cribbage board.
不 不用了 谢谢
No, I'm okay. Thanks.
去睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
好 好 船长
Aye-aye, Captain.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛 Perd Hapley
**** are you doing, Perd Hapley?
嘿 - Leslie
Hey. - Leslie?
你在这干嘛 为啥没在睡觉
What are you doing here? Why aren't you sleeping?
我...我觉得你可能要多聊一些
I just... I thought maybe you'd want to talk more
现在这些乱七八糟的事情
about all the crazy stuff going on.
我想 我真的想 谢谢
I do. I really do. Thanks.
是
Yeah.
我得告诉你 我有点累了
I've just got to tell you, I'm a little tired.
好
Okay.
所以 我可能在你草坪上停车了
So, I may have parked on your front lawn.
你确实 - 我停了
You did. - I did.
哦 - 是的
Oh! - Yeah.
就...没人看见之前赶紧...
It's... Just come in before anybody...
Leslie和我聊得很棒
Leslie and I had an amazing talk.
她能过来真是太好了
It was so great of her to come over here.
虽然她已经累得不成样子了
Even though she was exhausted beyond belief.
反正 我们聊过之后 她在我沙发上睡着了
Anyway, after we talked, she fell asleep on my couch.
她已经睡了...
And she's been asleep for
22个小时了
twenty-two hours.
太厉害了 什么都吵不醒她
It's amazing what she slept through.
不是吧
No way.
有一个时候 我以为她醒了...
At one point, I thought she was up...
等等 你好
Hold on. Hi.
嘿
Hey.
但接着 她又睡下了
But then, she went right back to sleep.
我一直监控她的体征 她完全没事
I've been monitoring her vital signs. She's totally fine.
我太爱她了
I love her so much.
但我觉得我要在她脸上画胡子了
But I think I'm going to draw a mustache on her face.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表