There's nothing...
嗷 我的胳膊
Ow! My arm!
你右臂有两根骨头断了 手上有四根
You have two broken bones in your right arm, and four in your hand.
就是这边在疼
That's the side that hurts.
他要多久才能康复
How soon until he's better?
我们要固定断骨 我想让他今晚留院观察
We'll set the fractures, and I'd like to keep him overnight for observation.
有可能在接下来十分钟内把我弄好吗
Is there any chance you can fix me in the next 10 minutes?
当然 我只需让医学科学进步30年
Sure, I'll just advance medical science 30 years.
棒啊 - 老鼠耗子没你能演吗
Great. - Can Mouse Rat play without you?
他们试过一次 他们叫做耗子老鼠 而且很糟糕
They tried once. They're called Rat Mouse, and they're awful.
但你得找到谁
But you have got to find somebody.
表演行业有句话说得好 "演出一定会出错"
There's an old saying in show business. "The show must go wrong."
一切总是会出错 你只能随机应变
Everything always goes wrong, and you just have to deal with it.
奶酪
你好啊 Pawnee 我是Renata 里科塔
Hello, Pawnee. I'm Renata Ricotta.
Freddy意面今天不能来了
Freddy Spaghetti couldn't make it today.
他打翻了面碗
He bumped his noodle.
到处都是酱 从他的脸里流出来了
There was sauce everywhere. It was just streaming out of his face.
真的很可怕
It was really scary.
好的
All right.
*如果感到开心你就拍拍手*
If you're happy and you know it Clap your hands
*如果感到开心你就* - *拍拍手*
If you're happy and you know it - Clap your hands
嘿 孩子们 是我 Freddy意面
Hey, kids! It's me, Freddy Spaghetti!
嘿 我以为你在Eagleton演出呢
Hey, I thought you were playing in Eagleton.
我只知道这个家伙突然出现 给我开了个更高的价
All I know is this guy showed up and made me a much better offer.
我只是为了钱来的 宝贝
I am all about the money, babe.
改编自《Itsy Bisy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini》
*她做了份黄色圆点花纹的小熊小舌头*
She cooked an itsy-bitsy teenie-weenie yellow polka dot linguine
*是她那天第一次做的*
That she made for the first time that day
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
Ron柯里昂
Ron Corleone.
这位非常有魅力的女性是我的女朋友 Lucy
This really attractive woman is my girlfriend, Lucy.
你好 Lucy 哇 - 嗨
Hello, Lucy. Whoa! - Hi.
印象深刻的握手 - 谢谢
Impressive handshake. - Thanks.
我爸告诉我软弱无力的握手是给软弱的男人和共♥产♥主义者准备的
My father told me that a limp handshake was for weak men and Communists.
他两个都讨厌
He hated both.
干得漂亮 小汤汤
Well done, Tommy.
你的火鸡腿上裹的是培根吗
Is that bacon on your turkey leg?
他们把它叫"Swanson"
They call it a Swanson.
哇
Wow.
Freddy意面
Freddy Spaghetti!
这男人真棒
That guy rules.
我给你带了你最喜欢的 所有颜色的果冻
I brought you your favorite. Every color of Jell-O.
果冻彩虹
The Jell-O rainbow.
谢谢
Thank you.
出什么事了吗 - 好吧 你知道 当你
Is something wrong? - Okay. You know, when you're just
一天已经很烂了
already having a bad day
然后还因为摩托车事故断掉手臂里所有骨头
and then you broke all the bones in your arm because you crash your motorcycle.
哥们 我一整个星期都是这样了
Dude. That's what my whole week has been like.
我的生活现在就是一场摩托车事故 - 哦不
My life is a motorcycle crash right now. - Oh no.
哦 受伤的Andy 有点像以前了 对吧
Oh Injured Andy. It's kind of like old times, huh?
是啊 - 我几乎期待你叫我A蛋糕了
Yeah. - I almost expect you to call me A-Cakes.
A蛋糕
A-Cakes.
嗯 很高兴你没事
Well, I'm glad you're okay.
哦天啊 我...
Oh, my God. I'm...
我很抱歉 我不该...
I'm so sorry. I should not...
对不起 那不是...
I'm sorry. That was not...
*意面*
Spaghetti.
*意面*
Spaghetti.
*螺旋面*
Fusilli.
*螺旋面*
Fusilli.
*鸡蛋面* - *鸡蛋面*
Egg noodles. - Egg noodles.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do this?
我又不是恶魔 我想让孩子们享受音乐会
Well, I'm not a monster. I want the kids to have their concert.
刻薄Ben也有软肋啊
Mean Ben has a soft spot.
你们就是这么叫我的吗
Is that what you guys call me?
不 不 不 不 - 刻薄Ben
No. No, no, no. - Mean Ben?
今天确实很棒
Look, this is really great today,
但往后还会有很多痛苦的 Leslie
but there's going to be a lot of pain ahead, Leslie.
我们要砍掉32%的...
We have to cut 32% of the...
你...你能停下吗
Just... Can you just stop it?
好嘛 就一会儿
Okay? Just for one moment,
享受你为人们提供了一项服务而不是削减 这个事实
enjoy the fact that you provided a service for people, not a cut.
一项服务 他们也很喜欢
A service. And they love it.
最好的服务就是阻止你继续唱歌♥
The biggest service was getting you to stop singing.
嘿 你想去Ann家吗
Hey. Do you want go to Ann's house?
认真的吗 - 是啊
Seriously? - Yeah.
闪开
Move!
借过一下
Excuse me!
嘿 - April
Hey. - April.
我刚听说 你还好吗
I just heard. Are you okay?
还好 - 哦 天啊
Yeah. - Oh, my God.
听着 我下午说的话很蠢
Listen, what I said this afternoon was stupid.
好吧 我完全愿意跟你出去
Okay? I totally want to go out with you.
好 我想和你在一起
Good. I want to be with you.
那挺好 - 那...是的
That was nice. - That... yeah.
只有一件事 提一下
Here's just one thing, real quick.
我想对你完全诚实 因为我非常喜欢你
I want to be totally honest with you, because I like you so much.
好吧 - 但两分钟前
Okay. - But, like, two minutes ago,
我和Ann确实接吻了
me and Ann did kiss.
什么 - 但情况是... 不 不 不 不
What? - But here's... No, no, no, no.
挺疯狂 她亲的我
It was crazy. She kissed me.
好的 拜 - 等等 你要去哪
Okay, bye. - Wait, where are you going?
拜 - 不 不 不 不 不 嘿
Bye. - No, no, no, no, no! Hey!
拜 - April April
Bye. - April. April!
拜
Bye.
哥们 要亲我想都别想
Dude, don't even think about kissing me.
Ann Perkins吗 Chris Traeger
Ann Perkins? Chris Traeger.
Tom Haverford 你这个朋友是谁 - 卧♥槽♥
Tom Haverford. Who's your friend? - What the hell?
滚出去啊 大哥 - 没问题 Tom
Get out of here, dude! - You got it, Tom.
你最喜欢哪首歌♥呀 Chelsea
And what was your favorite song, Chelsea?
Elton John 歌♥曲《Bennie And The Jets》
《通心面和飞机》
Penne and the Jets.
我也是
Me, too!
太感谢你们了
Thank you all so much.
所有公园关门之后 我们都快疯掉了
With all the parks closed, we've been going crazy.
我们的荣幸
It's our pleasure.
来吧
Come on.
你们是最棒的 最重要的人
You guys are the best, most important people
工作在最重要的政♥府♥
in the most important government
在世界上最好的城市
in the best city in the world.
去死吧 法国巴黎
Suck it, Paris, France.
嗯 我想说明天见 但是...
Well, I would say see you tomorrow, but...
干得漂亮 - 做得不错 Leslie
Great job. - Good work, Leslie.
拜 - 回见
Bye. - See you.
拜 - 希望不久再见
Bye. - See you soon, I hope.
我更喜欢这里还是坑的时候
I liked this a lot better when it was a pit.
很奇怪吧
Is that weird?
抱歉我叫你Mark Brendana退tz
I'm sorry I called you Mark Brendana-quitz.
永远别对我道歉
Don't ever apologize to me.
我认真的 如果政♥府♥里所有人都像你一样
I'm serious. If everyone in government were like you,
我可能还会在这上班
then I would probably still work there.
我给你带了份临别礼物
I got you a going-away present.
是么 - 嗯哼
You did? - Mmm-hmm.
red tape 官僚作风/繁文缛节
给 红色胶带 所以你永远不会忘记你的根
Here. Red tape. So you'll never forget your roots.
你这样真好 - 嗯
That's really nice of you. - Yeah.
我也有东西给你
Well, I have something for you, too.
是吗
You do?
我凑了一些给未来公园的规划
I sort of threw together some plans for a future park.
我不能挤进所有你想要的东西
I couldn't fit everything in that you wanted.
比如过山车或者鲨鱼缸
Like the roller coaster or the shark tank.
但我觉得是个好的开始
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表