宝贝 你没看见现在发生的是什么吗
Baby, don't you see what's happening here?
她在控制你因为她嫉妒我
She's manipulating you because she's jealous of me,
也嫉妒那些我能对你的身体和脸做的事
and the things I get to do to your body and face.
我在这因为Ron是我的朋友
I'm here because Ron is my friend,
而我不想看到我的朋友这么可怜
and I don't like seeing my friends miserable.
而你 Tammy 你让他很可怜
And you, Tammy, you make him miserable.
所以Ron 给她这块地 或者不给 无所谓了
So, Ron, you can give her the lot, or don't, whatever.
只是拜托 找到一种让你自己快乐的方式
Just, please, find a way to be happy.
Knope 等等
Knope. Wait.
Ron 没事的 签字就行
Ron, it's okay. Just sign the thing.
不 Leslie 不是没事 你刚刚把我的需要摆在自己的之上
No, Leslie, it's not okay. You just put my needs in front of your own.
没有女人这么为我做过
No woman has ever done that for me before.
我很肯定不是这样
I'm sure that's not true.
你看到我选择的这些女人了吧
You see the kind of women that I choose, right?
就在楼下等我
Look, just wait for me downstairs.
如果我五分钟还没下来
If I'm not down in five minutes,
只能是以为我的快♥感♥太过强烈...
it's only because I'm receiving a pleasure so intense...
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你到底在干什么啊
What the hell are you doing?
"Andy和Ann的家庭擦鞋店"?
"Andy and Ann's Family Shoeshine"?
Andy Ann 我觉得还挺押韵的啊
Andy, Ann, I thought it had a nice ring to it.
哦我的天啊 Mark已经对此很坦然了
Oh, my God. Look, Mark has been really cool about all this,
而你把这些怼到他脸上
and you're throwing it in his face.
我还对你有感觉 好嘛
Look, I still have feelings for you. Okay?
我说出来了 你想让我怎么办
I said it. What do you want me to do?
不向你的男朋友提这些感觉吗
Not mention those feelings to your boyfriend?
是的 - 是的
Yes. - Yes.
或许可以把这些照片拿下来
And you might wanna take these pictures down.
哦我的天啊 把这些照片拿下来
Oh, my God. Take those pictures down.
啥 好吧
What? Fine.
所有的 - 我会拿的
All of them. - I'm gonna.
现在 哦天啊
Now. Oh, my God.
把比基尼那个给我
Give me the bikini one.
比什么哪个
The teeny one?
比基尼那个
Bikini one.
你没把地给她 - 我们快走
You didn't give her the lot. - Let's get out of here.
你的胡子是不是少了一部分
Is part of your mustache missing?
是的 快走
Yes. Just keep walking.
你脸上有个图钉
There's a pushpin in your face.
留着吧
Leave it in.
你不能走快点吗
Can't you walk faster?
我的腿比你短啊
My legs are shorter than yours.
嗯
Mmm.
愉快的时光结束了
We had a good run.
谢谢你救了我未来的公园
Thank you for saving my future park.
我知道这对你一定很难
I know that must've been hard for you.
你没有杀了Tammy吧
You didn't kill Tammy, did you?
恐怕她是杀不掉的
I'm afraid she can't be killed.
敬前任们 愿她们永远那样
To exes. May they always stay that way.
Tammy是个...卑鄙之人
Tammy is a mean person.
别这样 Ron 你能说得更好
Come on, Ron. You can do better than that.
她是个A级贱♥人♥
She's a grade-A bitch.
这就对了
There we go.
每次她笑 都有一个天使死掉
Every time she laughs, an angel dies.
连电♥话♥销♥售♥员都躲着她
Even telemarketers avoid her.
她的出生是为了偿还人类的罪恶
Her birth was payback for the sins of man.
但你知道她最可怕的是什么吗
But you know the worst thing about her?
她在图书馆上班
She works for the library.
她在图书馆上班
She works for the library.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表