但我觉得我需要一个信♥号♥♥
But I felt like I needed a sign.
然后在我准备求婚的那周Ann和我分手了
And then Ann broke up with me the week that I was going to propose,
政♥府♥关门了
the government got shut down,
昨天那边一只鸽子在我头上拉屎
and yesterday one of those pigeons took a shit on me.
当时我还在室内 所以...
And I was indoors. So...
你在这干什么啊
What are you doing here?
嘿 打扰了 我需要你的帮助 现在时机不对吗
Hey, sorry. I need your help. Is this a bad time?
Lucy在这 我穿着性感睡衣
Lucy is here. I'm in my sexy pajamas.
我刚刚吃了四片苯海拉明降低敏感度
I just took four Benadryls to dull my sensitivity.
是的 确实时机不对
Yes, it is a bad time.
你要准备做♥爱♥了
You're about to have sex.
不然为啥现在要放Boyz II Men的《屈膝之爱》呢
Why else would Boyz II Men's On Bended Knee be playing right now?
好的 我只想给你一条建议
Okay. I just want to give you a little advice,
就是别折腾太久
which is don't make it last really long.
女士们不喜欢
Ladies don't like that.
好的 很棒 - 好吗
Okay. Great. - Okay?
等等 还有一件事
Wait. Just one more thing.
你们用保护措施了吗
Are you using protection?
你知道吗 我现在准备远离所有男人了
You know what? I'm just going to stay away from all guys right now.
是啊 少点"男时间" 多点"Ann时间"
Yeah. Less man-time, more Ann-time.
是啊 - 是啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
每个人都需要有个半夜能打电♥话♥叫醒的朋友
Everyone needs a friend they can call and wake up in the middle of the night.
Leslie经常已经醒了
Leslie is usually already up.
而且经常已经在来的路上了
And often she's already on her way over.
现在我唯一在乎的男人身高一米八 发型狂野
The only guy that I care about right now is six feet tall with wild, crazy hair
有一把可以作为水枪的尤克里里
and a ukulele that doubles as a water gun.
Freddy意面
Freddy Spaghetti.
儿童音乐会现在不是优先事务了
Children's concerts aren't a priority these days.
你知道什么是吗 污水部
You know what is? Sewage.
Pawnee的孩子们比屎道管还不重要
Pawnee's kids are less important than poop tubes.
我不知道 你能怎么做呢
I don't know. I mean, what are you going to do?
只能这样了 - 等等 等等 等等等
That's the way it is. - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
如果所有公园都关门了
If all the parks are closed,
要不就在我房♥子后面的空地上开音乐会呢
why not just have the concert in the lot behind my house?
Ann 你个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Ann, you devious bastard.
*牛叫"哞" 然后猪叫"哼"*
Well, the cow goes "moo" and the pig goes "oink"
嗯 我过去三小时里想到了一个计划
Well, I've spent the last three hours coming up with a plan.
我给公园部的人亮了蝙蝠侠信♥号♥♥灯 邀请他们加入
And I sent up the Bat-Signal for all the people in the Parks Department to come and join us.
我告诉他们8点到
I told them to be here by 8:00.
你觉得会有人来吗
Do you think anybody is going to show up?
A 会 B 即使他们不会
A, yes. B, even if they don't,
我们也能自己搞定这个音乐会
we'll just put the concert on ourselves.
但C 会的 会的 他们绝对会来的
But C, yes. Yes, they're definitely going to show up.
虽然 D 可能也不会
Although, D, maybe not.
我觉得你需要做好准备 万一最后没有人...
I think that you need to prepare for the eventuality that no one...
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
上帝保佑你 Jerry Gergich
God bless you, Jerry Gergich!
哇 我从没想过会从你口中听到这句话
Wow. I never thought I'd hear those words from you.
嘿 April来了 闪开 Jerry
Hey. April is here. Move, Jerry.
April 我没觉得你回来帮忙
April. I didn't think you were going to help.
我可能还是不会帮
I still might not.
Jerry 搬重东西你感觉怎么样
Jerry, how do you feel about lifting heavy things?
我医生刚说过该避免...
My doctor just said I should avoid...
做个弱鸡吗 是 我同意
Being a wuss? Yes, I agree.
所以 出去从卡车上把设备搬下来吧
So, go out there and get the equipment out of the truck.
你来了
You're here.
Ann 能给我们做点煎饼吗 - 是的 Ann 我想吃煎饼
Ann, can you make us some more pancakes? - Yes Ann, I want pancakes.
好...吧
Ookay.
紧急预算行动组
在目前和预算中的赤字情况下 我们需要把支出削减32%
With current and projected deficits, we need to cut expenditures by 32%.
我们加到40吧
Let's make it an even 40.
那就没必要了
That's not necessary.
砍它 砍它
Slash it. Slash it.
Ron 有很多人会被开掉的
Ron. A lot of people are going to get fired.
你介意不要幸灾乐祸吗
Do you mind trying not to gloat.
是的 我介意 Florence
Yes, I do, Florence.
我很介意 我对此很激动 我做了三角旗
I do mind that. I'm very excited about this. I made pennants.
我是一个专项行动组的官方成员 该组织专注于砍掉城市预算
I am an official member of a task force dedicated to slashing the city budget.
光说这句话就能让我起反应
Just saying that gave me a semi.
作为开始 我们可以卖♥♥掉市政厅
Right off the bat, we sell City Hall.
让其他人把它改建成大加油站或者T.J. Maxx百货店
Let somebody turn it into a large gas station or a T.J. Maxx.
Ron 那是个很有创意的点子
Ron, that is a very creative idea.
但我们不想卖♥♥掉任何主要资产
But we don't want to sell any of our major assets,
因为我们不想失去任何未来的收入来源
because we don't want to lose out on any future revenue streams.
我听懂了 别担心 我还有一堆其他点子
I hear that. Don't worry. I have tons more ideas.
好的 呃...
Okay, uh...
非常抱歉 新铃♥声♥
So sorry. New ring tone.
没我在啥都别砍
Don't cut anything without me.
Leslie?
Leslie?
我不在乎你是否讨厌我们的行为
I don't care if you hate what we do.
我爱它 足够为我俩做决定了
I love it enough for both of us.
我们今天要举♥行♥Freddy意面的音乐会 5点 在48号♥地
We're going to put on the Freddy Spaghetti concert today, 5:00 on Lot 48.
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
看我啊 我们要做了 Ron 有没有你都行
Watch me. We're going to do this, Ron. With or without you.
锤子敲起来了
Hammering away.
转它 按它 等16分钟换来优质弹跳
Crank it. Hit it. Needs 16 minutes for premium bounce.
哦 嘿 在这之后 你能开着你的奔驰去接一下Freddy意面吗
Oh, hey, after this, can you go pick up Freddy Spaghetti in your Mercedes?
我们需要给他明星般的待遇
We need to give him the star treatment.
他最好洗澡
He better be showered.
我的车刚刚精洗过 而他的体味是臭名远扬
I just detailed my car and he is notoriously funky.
嘿 抱歉我们迟到了
Hey. Sorry we're late.
我要等我的女朋友吃完早饭
I had to wait on my girlfriend to finish eating breakfast.
嗨 我是Lucy
Hi. I'm Lucy.
嗨 - 嘿
Hi. - Hey.
我们昨晚吃了晚饭 今早吃了早饭
We had dinner last night and breakfast this morning.
我们中间做了什么呢 爱啊
What were we doing in between? Sex stuff.
你们已经很熟悉Tom了
You guys know Tom really well,
所以我不用为他的行为道歉了 对吧
so I don't have to apologize for his behavior, right?
对
Right.
是 我们很高兴你在 感谢前来
Yeah we're so glad you're here. Thanks for coming.
谢了 会很好玩的
Thanks. It's gonna be fun.
我们今天要开一场演出
We're gonna put on a show today.
这不会让这个镇的问题全部消失
And it's not gonna make all the problems in our town go away,
但会让很多人开心
but it's gonna make a lot of people happy.
准备好了吗 - 好了 - 是的 - 好嘞
Everybody ready? - Yes! - Yeah! - All right!
所以 哦 我忘了 呃 我没搞到移♥动♥厕所
So, oh, I forgot. Um, I didn't get a chance to get porta potties
所以观众要去Ann的房♥子里上厕所了
so the audience are gonna have to use Ann's house for the bathrooms.
等等 我们不是会有300人来看吗
Wait. Aren't we expecting like 300 people?
希望吧 好的继续工作了
Hopefully. Okay back to work!
最疯的事情是它特别响
The craziest thing is it's, like, super loud.
你懂我意思吧 我只骑了五分钟
You know what I mean? I was on it for only five minutes,
但我啥都听不见了 我讲话声音很大吗
and I can't really hear anything. Am I talking loud right now?
很大 - 是吧
Yeah. - Yeah?
你知道怎么骑摩托车吗
And you know how to ride a motorcycle?
是啊 就像开半辆车一样
Yeah. It's just like driving a half a car.
April 嘿 失陪了
April! Hey! Excuse me.
我给你打了上亿个电♥话♥了 你为啥不回电呢
I called you a gajillion times. Why didn't you call me back?
不好意思 我忙着不想跟你讲话呢
I'm so sorry. I was too busy not wanting to talk to you.
哈 - Jerry 你在干什么
Huh? - Jerry, what are you doing?
Leslie 请我把这些在周边贴上
Leslie asked me to post these around the neighborhood.
我来 - 真的吗 哇
I'll do it. - Really? Wow.
是的
Yes.
你要帮忙搞那个吗
You want some help with that?
所以我听说你和Chris了 好哦
So I heard about you and Chris. Nice.
什-什么都不会发生的
N-nothings gonna happen there.
为啥呢 你是自♥由♥身啊 不像我
Why not? You're a free agent. Unlike me.
唉 我有时候结束了长♥期♥关系会做一些错误决定
Well, I make some bad decisions sometimes at the end of a long relationships.
我觉得我就放松一阵子吧
I think I'm just gonna cool it for a while.
挺有道理的 你不需要一头扎进什么
That makes sense. You don't need to jump into anything.
像你这样的女孩子想要谁都能到手
Girl like you can have whatever guy she wants.
别说了 - 我认真的 Ann
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表