You're the man, Swanson. Thanks for coming.
Ann
Ann!
哥们 太感谢你了
Dude. Thank you so much.
我都不知道要说啥 - 啥也别说
I don't even know what to say. - Don't mention it.
还有 Tom 你老婆也太酷了 干得漂亮
Also, Tom, your wife is super cool. So, well done.
是啊 她确实很棒 对吧
Yeah, she's pretty great, right?
是啊 我不知道你怎么搞定那个妞 但她棒极了
Yeah. I don't know how you landed that chick, but she's awesome.
干得好 你运气真好
Nice work. You're lucky.
嗨 准备走了吗 - 是的
Hi, you ready to go? - Yes.
好 - 非常感谢 我们很开心
All right. - Thank you so much. We had so much fun.
拜 谢啦
Bye, thank you.
准备回家疯狂做♥爱♥
About to head home and have crazy sex.
挺好 我不想...
That's cool. I don't...
耶
Yeah!
条子 条子
Five-O! Five-O!
我看到你了 Andy
I see you in there, Andy.
Leslie 你在干嘛
Leslie? What are you doing?
哦 天啊
Oh, boy.
就是他们 警官 就在那
That's them, Officer! Right there!
哦天啊 哦不
Oh, my God. Oh, no.
非常抱歉 可能我们弄错房♥子了
I'm so sorry, I think we have the wrong house.
你们为什么这么做啊
Why are you doing this?
很难解释
It's really hard to explain,
但我们在报复一个小孩 Greg Pikitis
but we were trying to get revenge on this kid, Greg Pikitis,
我们以为这是他家
and we thought this was his house,
我我想我们搞错地址了
but I guess we got the address wrong.
我是Greg的妈
I'm Greg's mom.
你是吗 - 是的
You are? - Yes.
哦
Oh.
他又雇了个假妈帮他解围了是吧
Did he hire a fake mom again, to get him out of trouble?
什么 - 他要是惹祸了
What? - Whenever he gets in trouble,
就上大众点评雇个女的
he goes on Craigslist and hires a woman
演他妈接他出来
to play his mother and bail him out.
哦 那个小婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Oh, that little SOB!
Greg! Gregory!
Greg! Gregory!
我就知道
I knew it!
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
哥们 那孩子太神了
Dude. That kid is amazing.
他不在房♥间里 我不知道他在哪
He's not in his room. I don't know where he is.
我知道
I do.
晚上0:28
嘿 - 耶
Hey! - Yeah!
放他们走 - 耶
Let them go! - Yeah!
抓住带头的
Stay on the leader!
停下
Cut it!
我要拧断你的脖子
I am gonna wring your neck!
你怎么闯进公园部的 我必须知道
How did you get into the Parks Department? I have to know.
没准那个FBI能想明白啊
Maybe the FBI can figure it out.
我根本不是FBI 笨蛋
I'm not even in the FBI, stupid.
哇 你太棒了 - 嘿
Wow, you're amazing. - Hey!
你会在监狱里蹲很久的
You're going to jail for a very long time.
你不能... - 他不会去监狱的 你知道吧
You can't... - He's not gonna go to jail, you know.
他是未成年 - 让陪审团决定吧
He's a minor. - Well, we'll let the jury decide.
不会有陪审团...
There's not gonna be a jury...
法官会决定他去哪儿
Then the judge will decide where he goes.
他会判缓刑 他未成年 - Dave 就让我过个嘴瘾吧
Look. He's going to do probation, he's a minor. - Dave, just let me have this.
哇 太厉害了 Knope
Wow. Nice work, Knope.
是的 太棒了
Yeah. That is amazing.
谢谢 但让我抓狂的是 他怎么做到的
Thanks. But the thing that's driving me nuts is, how did he do it?
万圣节
下午3:45
如果毁灭完还早 就顺便来玩
If you destroy him early, please come by.
我会的
I will.
这么搞还有谁能经过那个门啊
How is someone gonna be able to get through that door?
哦 怎么 你在...
Oh! What the... Are you...
我们整个下午都在这 他怎么进来的
I mean, we were here all afternoon. How did he get in?
首先 我们下班的时候从来都会锁门
First of all, we always lock the doors when we leave.
下午5:02
Dave和我又从晚7点Pikitis离开家的时候就开始跟踪
And Dave and I tailed Pikitis from the moment he left his house at 7:00 p.m.
直到我们回到这里
to the moment we came back here.
他有个替身还是什么
Does he have a lookalike or something?
他有共犯吗 他有没有人帮忙
Did he have an accomplice? I mean, did he have help?
那个小坨屎怎么做到的
How did that little turd do it?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表