because he's afraid of his co-workers.
Knope 是 不
Knope. Yep. No.
Carl 你在干什么
Carl. What are you doing?
哦 Leslie
Oh, Leslie.
既然你决定在电视上把我拖下水
Well, since you decided to drag my name through the mud on TV,
我觉得不然还你一个呢
I figured why not return the favor.
Carl 你能不能小声地小声一会儿
Carl, could you quietly quiet down for a second,
然后小声告诉我发生了什么吗
and please tell me what is going on, quietly?
好吗 用小点的声音
Okay? In a quiet voice.
一位市民交上了一个很有意思的自♥制♥视频
A citizen handed in a very interesting home video
我觉得Pawnee群众也会觉得很有意思的
that I think the people of Pawnee will find very interesting.
来看看这个
Take a peek at this.
盯着小溪看哦
Keep your eyes on the creek.
他来了 这是我最喜欢的部分了
There he is. This is my favorite part.
甚至不愿意跟狗分享
Not willing to share with a dog.
所以 看来不应该怪罪到公园安保头上
So, it would appear that Park Security was not to blame after all.
好 听着 我有个提议
Okay, look. I have a proposition for you.
好 我答应和你做♥爱♥以换来录像带
Fine. I'll have sex with you in exchange for the tape.
那不是我在说的 好吗
That's not what I am saying. Okay?
听着我要说的就好
Just listen to what I have to say.
Ramsett公园抢劫故事有了个闪亮新转折
The Ramsett Park mugging story continues with a shiny new twist.
公园管♥理♥员♥Carl Lorthner今天来了
Ranger Carl Lorthner is here today.
我知道了你今天屁♥股♥下面有个重磅新闻要爆出来
Now, I understand that you have a bombshell to drop that you are just sitting on.
是的 确实是这样
Yes, that's correct.
我今天来是有非常重要的信息要分享
I came on today because I have some very important information to share.
我终于看了《阿凡达》 觉得它名副其实
I finally saw Avatar and I thought it lived up to the hype.
呃 我不确定这和抢劫事件有什么关系
Well, I'm not sure what that has to do with the mugging.
呃...Leslie 反方观点
Uh... Leslie. Counterpoint.
我不同意Carl - 好吧
I disagree with Carl. - Okay.
我也看了《阿凡达》 我觉得它超出了宣传
I have seen Avatar as well, and I think it exceeded the hype.
啥
What?
哦天 我们...
Oh boy, we...
争论
Disagreement.
啊 今天的讨论还真是激烈啊
Well, things are really heating up in here, aren't they?
我们或许该接几个电♥话♥了
We should probably take some calls.
刚才那节简直是灾难 别再他妈背后这么捅我了
That segment was a disaster. Don't you ever fuck me like that again.
这是今日他妈的Pawnee
This is Pawnee fucking Today.
你们知道我为了让你们上节目 推掉了一只后腿能站起来的猫吗
Do you know that I bumped a cat that can stand up on its hinders for you?
你让我恶心 Knope 滚出我的视线
You disgust me, Knope. Get out of my sight.
是的 夫人 - 走
Yes, ma'am. - Go.
走开 哦 不 不 不 别让我追你
Go on. Oh, no, no, no. Don't make me chase you.
你想吃点啥吗
You want to go eat something?
好
Okay.
我是个伟大团队的一员
I am part of a great team.
而又是 保持一个团队的伟大
And sometimes, the best way to maintain a strong team
只需让成员知道他仍是团队的一部分
is just by letting someone know that he is still a part of it.
这是唯一一份 我准备毁掉
This is the only copy, and I am going to destroy it.
在我再看最后一遍之后
Right after I watch it one more time.
抱歉 可是真的太精彩了
I'm sorry, but it is so good.
嘿 Jerry - 嗯
Hey, Jerry. - Hmm.
我给你买♥♥了杯薄荷拿铁
I got you a peppermint latte.
真的吗 我的天哪 我爱薄荷...
Seriously? My goodness. I love a peppermint...
我知道
I know.
哦 哎呀 你们继续吧
Oh, geez. Go ahead.
我们应该直接把食物涂你衣服上
We should just directly apply the food to your clothes.
耶 继续开Jerry玩笑咯
Yea! Making fun of Jerry is back!
他们想怎么笑话我都行
They can laugh at me all they want.
因为两年后我就能退休 拿到全额津贴和养老金了
Because two more years until I retire with full benefits and pension.
我老婆和我 我们买♥♥了栋湖边的小房♥子
And the wife and I, we have bought a little cottage on a lake.
我准备给自己来一堆悬疑小说
And I am going to get myself a stack of mystery novels,
一盒雪茄 然后坐下来好好享受生活
a box of cigars, and I am going to sit back and enjoy my life.
嘿 Jerry
Hey, Jerry?
April想核对一下午餐订单
April was just double-checking the lunch order.
你想吃三文鱼还是"村鱼"
Do you want the salmon or the "twout"?
村鱼! 村鱼! 村鱼! 村鱼!
Twout! Twout! Twout! Twout!
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表