你在逗我吗 "我先来的" 滚蛋吧
Are you kidding? "I was here first"? Get lost!
我们先来的
We were here first.
但我们已经订好这个场地了
But we're scheduled for this time on this field.
得了 这不是大人在孩子面前应该展现的样子
Okay, this is no way for adults to act in front of children.
你们不仅是教练 也是榜样
You're not only coaches, you're also role models.
我真不觉得他能称得上是教练
I would hardly call what he does coaching.
哇 真是个好榜样啊
Wow. Excellent role modeling.
显然 女孩们的队伍没有地方训练
Apparently, the girls' team does not have a field assigned to them for practice,
而男孩的队伍有
but the boys' team does.
不行 在我监视下就不行
No. Not on my watch.
每个小孩都有玩耍的权利
Every child has the right to play,
不管这项运动多无聊
no matter how boring the sport.
好的 今天能不能先和女孩子们分享场地呢
Okay. Could you just share the field with the girls today, please?
我才是女孩的教练 她是男孩的教练
I'm the girls' coach. She's the boys' coach.
哦 好吧 抱歉
Oh. Okay. Sorry.
这是性别歧视
That's sexist.
不 不是 - 是啊 有点
No, it's not. - Yeah. It kind of is.
好的 不如今天男孩子们先用场地
Okay, why don't the boys take the field today.
我保证给女孩子们
And then I will make sure that the girls get
在周末之前找到地方练习
a place to practice by the end of the week.
二者 小美女 就是Leslie Knope的承诺
And that, little lady, is a Leslie Knope promise!
我是个男孩
I'm a boy.
好 是 因为我没和你讲话
Good. Yeah. 'Cause I wasn't talking to you.
我在和你讲话 你是个女孩 对吧
I was talking to you. You're a girl, right?
是
Yeah.
是 她
Yeah. She.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第17集
第2季 第17集
信来了
Mail's here.
嘿 - 怎么回事啊
Hey. - Now what?
Jerry 你把汤全倒在我信上了 你个混♥蛋♥
Jerry! You got soup all over our mail! You jerk.
哦 天哪 是IOW奖项办公室的信封
Oh, my God. It's an envelope from the IOW Awards Office!
都别吓坏了
Nobody freak out!
你们知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
我是Pawnee年度女性
I am Pawnee's Woman of the Year!
IOW是印第安纳妇女协会
The IOW is the Indiana Organization of Women.
我9岁开始就是这个协会的付费会员
I have been a dues-paying member since I was nine.
每年 他们会选择一位女性
And every year, they choose one woman
作为Dorothy Everton Smythe 女性授权奖的获奖者
to win the Dorothy Everton Smythe Female Empowerment Award.
赢得是每个女孩的梦想
Winning is every girl's dream.
但这是我的宿命
But it's my destiny.
也是我的梦想
And my dream.
你能念一下吗 拜托 我的女士们在哪
Can you read it, please? Where are my ladies at?
来吧
Here we go.
"IOW荣幸宣布今年的
"The I.O.W. Is proud to announce this year's
"Dorothy Everton Smythe 女性授权奖获得者 Ronald Swanson"
"Dorothy Everton Smythe Female Empowerment Award winner - Ronald Swanson."
哈 哈 好的 挺好笑的
Ha-ha. Okay, pretty funny.
这上写着Ronald Swanson - 啥 不 不 不 它没写
It says Ronald Swanson. - What? No, no. No, it doesn't.
我...那...不 那...啥?
I... that... no. That... what?
他们只颁给女性的啊
They only honor women.
Ron可是女性的反义词
And Ron's the opposite of a woman.
发生什么了
What's going on?
看起来你是呃 Pawnee年度女性
You're Pawnee's Woman of the Year, it looks like.
嗯 确实该轮到我了
Well, it's about time.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
他们显然犯了某种错误
They've obviously made some sort of mistake.
我的好事啊
Bully for me!
祝贺你 Ron
Congratulations, Ron.
是啊 祝贺你 - 祝贺
Yeah, congratulations. - Congrats.
挺激动的 - 这好棒啊
It's very exciting. - That's awesome.
奖项都很蠢
Awards are stupid,
所以我完全需要拒绝这个荒唐的奖项
which is why I fully intend to decline this nonsense,
推荐颁给Leslie 因为她工作很努力 而我没有
and recommend it go to Leslie because she works really hard, and I don't.
但是 她太过关心这些无聊的事情
However, she cares way too much about crap like this,
所以我不能错过这个戏弄她的机会
which is why I can't pass up this opportunity to tease her about it.
我们不能整天站在这祝贺我
Well, we can't stand around all day congratulating me
得到了一个来自啥倒霉女性组织的奖项
on receiving an award from some lousy women's organization.
回去工作吧 各位
Back to work, everyone.
蛇洞酒吧
嘿 Freddy 好消息 你的酒类执照审查搞搞了 哟
Hey, Freddy. Good news! Your liquor license renewal got got, yo.
你这是啥意思
What do you mean by that?
我给你争取到了酒类委员会的临时批准
I got you temporary approval from the liquor board
等待全面授权和理事会审查
pending full-board authorization and council review.
搞搞
Got got.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
别着急 你知道蛇洞是我最喜欢的Pawnee热门场所
No worries. You know the Snakehole's my favorite Pawnee hot spot.
我希望有点能开一间自己的俱乐部
I want to open up my own club one day.
可能叫做什么"俱乐部乐个部"
Maybe call it something like Club-a-Dub-Dub
或者"俱乐部水艇" 有点儿潜水艇主题的俱乐部
or The Clubmarine, sort of a submarine-themed club.
或者 "Tom的小酒馆" "小酒馆"这个词档次高屎了
Or Tom's Bistro. The word "bistro" is classy as shit.
Tom 我们在找几个像你一样的高质量人才成为部分所有者
Tom, we are looking for a few top-quality guys like yourself to become part-owners.
像你这样的家伙 有你的政♥治♥关系
A guy like you, with your political connections,
我觉得你会是很好的资产
I think you'd make a great asset.
我同意 这就是我进入公共服务事业的原因 帮助我自己
I agree. That's why I got into public service. To help me.
好的 一份一万刀 周五交钱
All right. $10,000 a share. I need the money by Friday.
一万刀 一笔小钱
$10,000. That's chump change.
我会带着一万刀周五来见
I will see you Friday with $10,000.
好的 合伙人
All right, partner.
我就不理解为啥IOW会把那个奖给Ron
I just don't get why the IOW would give that award to Ron.
是 挺扫兴的
Yeah, it's a bummer.
一 他不是个女的
One, he's not a woman.
而 他们在信里提到雅典娜野营计划
And two, they mentioned the Camp Athena project in that letter.
那是我的项目 我开始的 是我的智慧结晶
That's my project. I started that. It was my brainchild.
为什么Ron会给问题少女搞一个野营呢
Why would Ron start a camp for troubled girls?
他不会吗 - 就是啊
He wouldn't? - Exactly.
我值得获奖 那个奖是我的 不是他的 是我的
I deserve that award. That award is mine. Not his. It's mine.
你知道你该怎么做吗
You know what you should do?
我知道 我已经搞了个列表
I know, I already started a list.
"写一封电邮给巴拉克·奥巴马
"Write an e-mail to Barack Obama.
"把自己所在办公室 尖叫直到失声"
"Lock myself in my office and scream until I lose my voice."
目前就这两条
That's all I have so far.
我想建议你可能就去跟他聊聊
I was gonna suggest maybe you just go and talk to him.
如果不聊只会让你更加不满
You're only gonna get more resentful if you don't.
嗯
Hmm.
嘿 Ann 好...
Hey, Ann. How...
Ann
Ann.
我现在有一肚子话要跟你说
I have so much I need to tell you right now.
嘿 Ann Leslie想跟你聊一会儿
Hey, Ann. Leslie would like to talk to you for a moment.
这没事吧 好
Is that all right? Good.
Jean-Ralphio
Jean-Ralphio.
T大 人模狗样啊 大侄砸
Big T! What it do, nephew?
Jean-Ralphio 我有个热门投资机会
Jean-Ralphio, I have a hot investment opportunity
说出来会让你一蹦三尺
that you are gonna wanna jump all over.
来讲讲吧 老爹
Hit me with it, daddy.
蛇洞会所...
The Snakehole Lounge...
听说过
Heard of it.
在寻找投资人
Is looking for investors.
不是吧 昨天 如果你问我的话
No way. Yesterday, if you would have asked me,
我会说不 但感谢上帝
I would've said no, but thank God,
我爷爷刚刚死了 所以我
my grandfather just died, so I am
*富得流油*
a- flush with cash!
太棒 我有四千块 只需要你搞定6个k
Awesome. I have 4,000 bucks. All I need you to do is kick in six G's.
6个k - 然后你和我就是Pawnee最热夜店的部分合伙人了
Six G's. - And then you and I are part-owners of the hottest nightclub in Pawnee.
还有 抱歉听到你祖父的噩耗
Also, sorry about your grandpa.
没事 他是个混♥蛋♥ 但情况是
No worries. He was a dick. Here's the thing.
我能搞定5个k 这该够了 对吧
I can kick in five G's. That should be enough, right?
不 这不够啊 我刚刚说了我需要6个k
No, it's not enough. I just said I need six G's.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表