Dude! - Yeah, I peeked.
我也没看到牙膏 你是不用牙膏吗
I also didn't see any toothpaste. Do you not use toothpaste?
我一直知道他懒
I mean, I always knew he was lazy,
但是这次真的懒出了新高度
but this is, like, a new low for him.
我觉得我们该请他进来
I feel like we should invite him inside.
我刚刚说的话你一句没听吗
Have you not been listening to anything I just said?
我不知道 但是 外面在下雨
I don't know, it's just... It's raining outside,
他又住在一个坑里
and he's living in a pit, you know?
好了 朋友们 再过几位参赛者
Okay, folks, just a couple more contestants,
评委们就要决定
and then the judges will decide
下一位Pawnee小姐获奖者 奖品是
our next Miss Pawnee, a winner of $600 in gift certificates
Big Archie体育用品和Emerson栅栏公♥司♥的600刀礼券
to Big Archie's Sporting Goods and Emerson Fencing Company.
什么 不是现金 这是给栅栏用的
What? We don't get cash? This is for a fence?
当然 不够整个栅栏的费用
Well, it won't cover a whole fence.
但是能抵掉相当一部分花费
But it will defray the cost considerably!
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我退赛 我退赛
I quit. I quit.
好吧 我看她是真的退赛了
Okay, I guess she really is quitting.
不 我没赢
No, I didn't win.
但至少我也没交到新朋友
But at least I didn't make any new friendships.
所以 我们要假装讨论多久
So, how long do we have to pretend to deliberate
才能出去啊
until we go back out there?
什么意思啊你
What do you mean?
我们都同意吧 那个美女 压倒性胜出
We're all in agreement. The hot one, by a landslide.
她的名字是Trish
Well, her name is Trish.
我觉得我们不能太着急了吧
And I don't think we should rush this, you know?
有什么好讨论的呢 我觉得Trish太可爱了
What is there to talk about? I mean, I thought Trish was just adorable.
比如Susan 我觉得
Well, take Susan, for example. I think...
无聊故事Susan吗 不行 就是Trish了 我们回去吧
Susan Boring Stories? No. It's Trish. Let's go back out there.
等等 各位 等等 各位 等等 等等 等等
Okay, hold on, everyone. Hold on. Everyone, wait, wait, wait.
听着 不管我们选谁
Look, whoever we choose
都会是接下来一年的理想女性形象
is going to represent the ideal woman for a year.
她会成为印第安纳中南部小女孩敬仰的对象
She'll be someone that little girls in South Central Indiana look up to.
除非我们讨论所有人 不然谁也不能走 好吗
Now, nobody leaves this room until we discuss all of it. Okay?
就当你们被扣押了
Consider yourselves sequestered.
我是个评委 我不想偏袒谁
I'm a judge, so I don't want to sound partial.
但Trish要赢的话 除非杀了我
But Trish will win this pageant over my dead body.
看 我是这里唯一一位
Look, I am the only one here
参加过还赢得了这个比赛的人
who has entered and won this contest in the past.
我觉得Trish就是无脑赢
And I think Trish is a no-brainer.
Jessica 请问你 当时的才艺是什么
Jessica, may I ask, what was your talent?
哦 我整理了一个手提箱
Oh, I packed a suitcase.
我想说 Leslie确实说得有道理
I have to say, Leslie does make a good point.
Trish不是这群人里最有亮点的
Trish is not the brightest bulb in the bunch.
说的是 Ray 我喜欢你说的 我们继续
Yes, Ray. Good, I like what you're saying. Let's keep talking.
站在那 别滴得到处都是
Just stand over there and don't drip on anything.
Mark是那个来"修你浴室"的人哦
Is Mark the guy who's "fixing your shower"?
我不知道你啊 Mark 不过我看过不少毛♥片♥了
I don't know about you, Mark, but I've seen a ton of porn.
我可知道"修浴室"是什么意思
And I know what "fixing your shower" means.
Andy - 抱歉 你们在约会 没事
Andy... - Sorry, you guys are on a date. That's cool.
Andy?
Andy?
不 没事的
No, it's all right.
别让我打扰你们约会
Don't let me interrupt your date.
继续吃
Keep eating.
我已经吃了 我超饱 我不 我啥也不吃
I already ate. I'm super full. I don't... I don't want any.
好吧 Trish还是3-2
Okay, so, it's still 3-2 for Trish.
各位 我只求你们面对自己的良心
Guys, all I ask is that you look into your hearts,
想想 好好想想你们今天看到的
and think, really think, about what you've seen
然后问自己
and ask yourselves,
今晚谁让你印象最深
"Who is the most impressive woman here tonight?"
就是最漂亮那个 Trish Ianetta
It's the hot one. Trish lanetta!
这些也太棒了 你
These are amazing. Do you...
你在里面放了辣酱还是什么吗
Do you put a little hot sauce on these or something?
好的大厨从不透露秘方
A good chef never reveals her secrets.
就是辣酱
It's hot sauce.
Ann做得一手好菜
Ann is an extraordinary cook.
嗯 往事啊
Mmm. Memories.
你还来点吗 你还饿吗
Do you want some more? Are you hungry still?
想起个事情挺有意思
You know what's funny?
我坐在这边沙发上 然后想到
I was just sitting over here on the couch and I was thinking,
曾经有一次
that there was once a time
Mark是这个房♥子里的陌生人
when Mark used to be the stranger in the house.
现在是我了
And now it's me.
打扰了 各位 我们来点掌声
Excuse me, everyone. Why don't we just take a moment
送给今晚所有的参赛者吧 好
to give a round of applause to all the contestants this evening? Yes.
特别是Susan
Especially Susan.
这不是第一次Susan们输给Trish们了
This isn't the first time that Susans have lost to Trishes,
也不会是最后一次
and it won't be the last.
Susan和我将继续坚持 直到Pawnee的女性们
Susan and I will continue on until the women of Pawnee
不是因为小腹有多平坦
are judged not by the flatness of their tummies,
而是因为大脑里的智慧被评判
but by the contents of their brains.
Trish 我可能没有给你投票
And, Trish, I may not have voted for you,
但现在是我们联合起来的好时机
but now is the time for us to come together.
我希望你带着尊严接受这个奖项 专注于
I hope you honor this crown with dignity, and a devotion to all...
一 二 三 - 一 二 三
One, two, three! - One, two, three!
一如往常 Ann 非常美味
As usual, Ann, a delicious meal.
我们是不是还要来点甜点或者咖啡什么的
Are we doing anything in the way of dessert or coffee?
我们要准备走了
We are leaving.
好的 我懂了
Okay, I get it.
别担心 我很擅长察言观色
Don't worry. I'm very good at picking up signals.
我们走 Mark
Let's go, Mark.
不 傻蛋 只有你
No, dummy. Just you.
好吧 行
Okay. All right.
保重
Take care of yourself.
别担心我 Ann 好吧
Just don't worry about me, Ann. Okay?
我没事的
I'll be fine.
这也太顺利了
That went really well!
我们吃了饭 我见到了她
We had dinner! I got to see her!
哦 天啊 我真的想回头看看她
Oh, God, I was so tempted to look back at her.
她看了吗
Was she looking?
我要走得那么慢
I had to walk so slow.
太棒的一天了
A good day.
《虎胆龙威》主人公
啧啧啧 看看谁来了 John McClane警官
Well, well, well, look who's here. It's Officer John McClane.
John McClane台词
欢迎参加派对啊 朋友
Welcome to the party, pal.
那谁
Who's that?
《虎胆龙威》
Die Hard.
动物园吗
The battery?
嘿 你来干什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
你知道那天我问你想不想喝咖啡吗
Well, you know the other day I asked you if you wanted to have coffee?
是的 - 你答应了
Yeah. - You said yes.
是 - 好 但后来
Yes. - Okay, and then afterwards,
我又见到你
I saw you again,
感觉你好像不想喝咖啡了
you kind of acted like you didn't want to have coffee anymore.
我们没了结这件事呢 - 我们确实
We left it kind of open-ended. - We did.
这让我有点不舒服
And that's made me uncomfortable.
好吧
Okay.
所以我想来问问你
So I thought I'd come in and ask you,
想搞清楚这件事
and just get some clearance on this.
Dave 我喜欢你
Dave, I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
好 所以我们去喝咖啡啊
Okay, so, we'll get coffee, then.
但我就是很忙 现在我的日程已经...
But I'm just busy. Right now, my schedule is just so...
满了 - 好 好 我懂了
full. - Okay. Okay, I get it.
我不是那种玩感情游戏的人
Look, I'm not a guy who plays games.
好吧 我只是来告诉你我喜欢你 我喜欢咖啡 我
Okay, I just came to tell you that I like you, and I like coffee and I...
如果你想去喝咖啡 这是我的电♥话♥
If you want to get some coffee, here's my number.
嘿 借过 哥们
Hey, coming through, buddy.
嘿 我收到你消息了
Hey. I got your message.
嘿 谢谢你来
Hey. Thanks for coming.
我很想跟你出去 周五晚饭怎么样
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表