No.
那 可以啊 我是Lucy 我把号♥码写给你
Then, sure. I'm Lucy. Let me give you my phone number.
所以 我不知道你怎么想的
So I don't know what you were thinking.
就现在吗 啥也没想
Just now. Nothing.
我昨晚很开心 所以你周末有空吗
Well, I had a great time last night, so are you free this weekend?
Shauna 听着 我觉得你是个超级可爱的人
Shauna, look, I think you're a super cute person
你的新闻文章都好酷 它们也可能很准确
and your newspaper articles are so cool and they're probably very accurate,
但我不觉得我们该有什么浪漫关系
but I don't think that we should go out romantically.
为什么呢 - 诚实讲...
Why not? - Well, honestly...
因为已经有一个我喜欢的女孩子 我们有点很长的
because there's already a girl that I like and we kind of have long
历史的背景故事 而且我喜欢她
backstory of history. And I like her.
哦 好吧 祝你好运
Okay, well, good luck.
我连擦鞋匠都睡不到了
I can't even lay on the shoe shine guy.
哇 这可真好喝
Wow, that tastes really good.
你头怎么样了
How's your head?
一团浆糊
Mushy.
抱歉我对你大吼大叫 全部三次
I'm sorry that I yelled at you. All three times.
但我觉得你一点都不了解我的部门
But I don't think you know anything about my department.
你以前在政♥府♥机构做过吗
Have you ever been part of a government body before?
我做过 是的 明尼苏达州一个叫鹧鸪城的小镇
I have, yeah. Small town called Partridge, Minnesota.
怎么听起来这么耳熟呢
Why does that sound familiar?
你就是Benji Wyatt
You're Benji Wyatt?
我是
I am.
我18岁的时候 在我的小镇参与竞选
When I was 18, I ran for mayor of my small town.
然后赢了
And won.
男孩市长不能喝酒
但他还是可以领导
一点反权势的投票人反叛吧 我猜
A little bit of anti-establishment voter rebellion, I guess.
但问题是 18岁的孩子
Here's the thing, though, about 18 year-olds.
他们都是笨蛋
They're idiots.
所以我两个月之后差不多就把整个地方弄瘫痪了 然后被弹劾了
So I pretty much ran the place into the ground after two months and got impeached.
最坏的部分是我爸妈把我禁足了
The worst part was my parents grounded me.
哦天哪 你那时太可爱了 - 谢谢
Oh, my God. You were so cute. - Well, thank you.
你宣誓就职仪式的时候放的那首歌♥叫什么来着
What was that song you played at the swearing-in ceremony?
《Whoomp! There it is》 - 是的
"Whoomp! There it is". - Yes.
就是那首歌♥ 是的
That's what it was. Yeah.
天 我当时可嫉妒你了
God, I was so jealous of you.
你不应该
You shouldn't have been.
它最后有点毁了我的生活
I mean, it ended up kind of ruining my life.
而现在 我在平衡预算 才能向人们展示我有多负责
And now, I'm balancing budgets so I can show people I'm responsible.
所以我有天可以再次竞选而不被嘲笑 你知道的
So I can run for office again someday and not be laughed at, you know.
我是说 你有天想参加选举的 对吧
I mean, you want to run for office someday, right?
是啊 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How did you know?
那你就需要有能力做这样的决定 Leslie
Well, you have to be able to make decisions like this, Leslie.
你必须要严酷起来 你知道吗
You have to be harsh, you know?
如果你不表现出负责成人的一面 没有人会选你上任何职位的
No one's going to elect you to do anything if you don't show that you're a responsible grown-up.
是啊
Yeah.
哦 不 拜托 市长先生 让我来
Oh, no. Please, Mr. Mayor, let me.
Whoomp 就是它了 - 好吧
Whoomp there it is. - Okay.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
一切还好 - 嗯?
Everything okay? - Hmm?
嗯
Mmm.
不
No.
准备好了吗 - 好了
You ready? - Yeah.
嘿 Ron 我们昨晚亲热了吗
Hey, Ron, did we make out last night?
好家伙 女人 没
Good God, woman. No.
好 那就这样了 那就是所有我认识的男人了
Okay. Well, that's it. That's all the men that I know.
你们真的做得十分优异
You guys just knocked it completely out of the park.
我很感激 我们待会儿见
And I appreciate it, and we will see you later.
嘿 Ann Perkins
Hey, Ann Perkins.
嘿 - 嘿 那个...
Hey. - Hey, well...
April的派对吗 April的派对吗
April's party? April's party?
是 嘿 兄弟 怎么样 - 嗨
Yeah. Hey, man. How's it going? - Hi.
嘿 - 是 Tom
Hey. - Yeah, Tom.
嘿 过来
Hey. Come here.
没有理由不爱他 但我不
There's no reason not to love him, but I didn't.
*公路开往危险地带*
Highway to the Danger Zone
我给你打了个的士
I've called you a cab.
你知道 我就...
You know, I just...
好的 我们送你上车 来吧
Okay, let's get you in the cab. Come on.
呸
Boo.
没想到啊
Fancy this.
听着 我整天都有会 但我很想跟你聊天
Listen, I have meetings all day, but I'd love to chat with you.
我能打给你吗
Can I call you?
你有我的电♥话♥号♥码吗
You have my phone number?
不 你不记得你的电♥话♥号♥码了
No, you couldn't remember your phone number,
但你把电♥话♥给我了
but you gave me your phone.
棒 太好了 我们待会儿聊 - 好
Terrific. That's great. We'll talk later. - Okay.
*危险地带*
Danger zone
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
我们待会儿聊
We'll talk later.
是 我们也应该开个会讨论发生过的事情
Yeah. We should have a meeting too about things that happened.
建议计划将我们总体预算减少35%
This suggested plan reduces our overall budget by 35%.
而且对我们的很多服务包含非常实用的 深度的削减
And it contains very practical, deep cuts in many of our services.
哇 Leslie 这也太棒了
Wow, Leslie. This is amazing.
但没意义了
But it's moot.
为什么
Why?
我们的调查显示
Our investigation has revealed that
Pawnee的情况比预料中差得太多了
things in Pawnee are much worse than we anticipated.
意味着什么 - 嗯 明早生效
Meaning what? - Well, effective tomorrow morning,
整个政♥府♥在另行通知前会被关闭
the entire government will be shut down until further notice.
抱歉 我开始在脑内听见很吵的马戏团音乐声
I'm sorry. I just started hearing really loud circus music in my head.
你说什么来着
What did you say?
*十一月 你那么美丽*
November, you're so beautiful
*十一月 你那么宁静*
November, you're so serene
*在云间行走 能看见你和我已经注定*
Walk among the clouds and see that you and me were meant to be
*十一月 你刘海很可爱*
November, your bangs are cute
*十一月 你声音很轻快*
November, your voice is a flute
*十一月 我们来假装天空是给我们的*
November, let's pretend the sky is for us
*我们张开翅膀飞吧 去约会*
Let's spread our wings and fly on a date
*我想要跟你去约会 十一月*
I want to go on a date with you, November
这首歌♥是关于April(四月)的
That song is about April.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表