Andy 你在会议室
Andy, you're in the conference room.
Ann 在院子里开会
Ann, take your meetings in the courtyard.
坐在那别让这个城市毁掉了
Just sit there and don't ruin the city.
解散
Dismissed.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我能得个徽章吗
Can I get a badge?
嘿 我给你带了杯咖啡 帮助你熬过这一天
Hey, I brought you a coffee, help you get through the day.
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, dude!
不客气 姐们
No problem, lady!
我要走了 - 好
I'm gonna go. - Okay.
April最好了 可是她才20岁
April is the best but she's 20.
April出生的时候 我已经上三年级了
When April was born, I was already in third grade,
这意味着如果那时我们是朋友
which means if we were friends back then,
我是在和婴儿相处
I'd have been hanging out with a baby.
我对照顾婴儿一无所知啊
I don't know anything about infant care.
天哪 我可能会弄死她的
My God, I could have killed her!
啊 老Newport先生
Ah, Mr. Newport Sr.
我刚刚被告知您计划改建这座宅邸
I've just been informed that you plan on altering this mansion.
作为公园部的一员
And as a member of the Parks Department,
作为Pawnee人和一个美国人
as a Pawneean and an American,
我请求您避免伤害这座历史建筑
I ask you to refrain from harming this historic structure.
什么
What?
我来处理这件事 小花生
I'll take care of this, love nut.
饼干 - 好
Biscuit. - Yeah.
嗨 我是Jessica Wicks 1994年Pawnee小姐
Hi, I'm Jessica Wicks, Miss Pawnee 1994.
你好 是的 我们之前见过
Hello, yes. We've met before.
我们都是去年选美比赛的评委
We were both judges at the pageant last year.
Leslie Knorp 当然 你好吗
Leslie Knorp. Of course! How are you?
Jessica Wicks 嘿 宝 你逆龄生长了吗
Jessica Wicks. Hey, boo! Are you aging in reverse?
因为你看起来才刚成年
'Cause you look barely legal.
Tom Haverford 你可是印第安纳最有魅力的男人了
Tom Haverford. If you're not the most charming man in Indiana.
而这应该是印第安纳最幸运的男人了
And this must be the luckiest man in Indiana.
先生 见到你很荣幸
Sir, it is an honor to meet you.
来 抱一个
Come here, you!
实话告诉我 你是中国人吗
Tell me straight, are you a Chinese?
不 我是印度人
No! I'm one of the Indian people.
那个衰弱的老钱包估计一个月就会挂掉了
That floppy old bag of money is gonna be dead in like a month.
谁来安慰Jessica和她的百万美元呢
And who's going to comfort Jessica and her millions of dollars?
是哦 Jessica是个傍大款的 而我傍的就是傍大款的
Yeah, Jessica is a gold-digger. But I'm a gold-digger-digger.
所以 你和Newport先生是怎么认识的
So, how did you and Mr. Newport meet?
嗯 我在医院忙着剪彩
Well, I was doing a ribbon-cutting at the hospital,
他就在那 因为他的血液不能用
and he was there because his blood doesn't work.
我们开始聊天 然后我意识到他是谁
And we started talking, and then I realized who he was.
哦我的天 真是一见钟情啊
Oh, my gosh! It was love at first sight!
哦 听起来真浪漫
Oh, that sounds so romantic.
呃 Jessica 我知道你把这座房♥子租出去开宴会了
Um, Jessica, I know you've rented out this house for a party.
但它具有历史价值 我们不能允许任何改建 我很抱歉
But it's on the historical register, so we can't allow any changes. I'm so sorry.
现在已经有点晚了 亲爱的
It's a little late for that, sweetheart.
我几个月就告诉他们我在做什么了
I told them what I was doing months ago.
我来自的地方 有句话叫做 "木已成舟"
Where I come from, there's a saying, "what's done is done."
到处都这么说
That's a saying everywhere.
我从没听过 但我觉得是句挺好的话
I've never heard it before and I think it's a great saying.
嗯 或许我们可以控制损坏 你改了多少
Well, maybe we can just limit the damage. How much have you done?
你重新上漆了吗
You painted this?
嗯哼 迈阿密蓝绿是小尼最爱的颜色
Uh-huh. Miami Teal is Nicky's favorite color.
我们也更换了一些烛台
We also replaced some of the sconces,
扔掉了家具 把地板涂成了黑色
got rid of the furniture, painted these floors black...
哦不 这些可是原装的硬木地板
Oh, no. These were the original hardwood floors.
是的 它们都划伤了 是我帮了你的忙
Yeah. They were all scratched up. I did you a favor.
进来吧 我给你们看看我们在起居室做了什么
Come on in here. I'll show you guys what we did in the sitting room.
你先请 我可不愿意错过美景
After you. I'd hate to miss the view.
你个淘气包 我该花钱雇你做我的跟班
You little devil. I should just pay you to follow me around.
如果这是提供工作 那我就接受了
If that's a job offer, I accept.
哦我的天
Oh, my God!
你为什么要在墙里钻洞
Why did you have to drill holes in the wall?
为了挂上我给小尼的生日礼物啊
To hang my birthday present to Nicky.
天哪
My heavens!
你不是有办法...
Isn't there a way that you could've...
哦 我去
Oh, my!
历史是重要的 你不能总是随意变动一切
History is important. You just can't go around changing everything all of the time.
不然接下来就会发现 他们要把白宫涂成...
Or else next thing you know, they'll be painting the White House
不白
not white.
我太生气 我想不到其他的颜色了
I'm so angry, I can't think of another color.
绿色
Green.
所以 你们部门禁止我观看比赛
So, your department banned me from attending games
因为我朝队员们喊"你们好烂"
just because I yell "you suck" at the players!
根据投诉 你是在对一群五岁小姑娘喊
According to the complaint, you yelled it at five-year-old girls.
她们很烂啊 为什么这很难理解呢
Who suck! Why is that so hard to understand?
我以为我是和Ron Swanson会面
I thought I was having this meeting with Ron Swanson.
恐怕现在Ron Swanson已经去世了
I'm afraid that Ron Swanson's currently dead.
哦 - 我是他的女儿 April Swanson
Oh. - I'm his daughter, April Swanson.
他的遗愿就是我和你开这个会
And it's his last wish that I have this meeting with you.
我代表终极飞盘联盟
I represent the Ultimate Frisbee league.
然后... - Pawnee还有终极联盟
And... - Pawnee has an Ultimate league?
是的 我们的冲突一直持续...
Yes, and we keep running into conflicts with...
你说服我了 我会加入你们的队伍
You won me over. I will join your team.
不好意思 我们需要...
I'm sorry, what we need...
训练什么时候开始
When does practice start?
然后你们提供队服吗
And do you provide the jerseys?
顺便问下 队服是什么颜色的
What color are the jerseys, by the way?
队名是什么 我们是闪电队吗
What's our team name? Are we the Lightning?
我必须告诉你 我不在公园部门工作 我是个护士
Now, I have to tell you, I don't actually work in the Parks Department. I'm a nurse.
真的吗 那是好消息啊
Seriously? That's great news.
我胳膊上长了个特奇怪的东西
I have the weirdest thing on my arm.
你能看见吗
Can you see this?
每次都这样
Every time.
哦 谢天谢地你们还没拆掉这个露台
Oh, thank God you haven't torn down the gazebo yet.
别提醒我
Don't remind me.
拆除人员今天下午才能过来
The demolition people couldn't get here until this afternoon.
我得整天都看到这个丑东西
I've had to look at that ugly thing all day long.
丑东西
Ugly thing?
让我来告诉你一些关于这个"丑东西"的事情 女士
Let me tell you a little something about this "ugly thing," ma'am.
150年前 一对跨种族的情侣在这里成婚
A hundred and fifty years ago, an interracial couple was married here,
然后被他们自己的家人屠♥杀♥了
and then slaughtered by their own families.
这是Pawnee历史上最美的故事之一
It's one of the most beautiful stories in Pawnee's history.
你为什么要毁灭它
Why are you trying to destroy it?
别跟我说什么Pawnee历史
Don't tell me about Pawnee history.
Newport家族成就了这个镇
The Newports made this town.
而今晚 我们为了庆祝我丈夫的85岁生日
And tonight, we're gonna celebrate my husband's 85th birthday,
要拆了这坨黏糊的老烂摊子
without this mushy old pile of rot.
你丈夫才是坨黏糊的老烂摊子
Your husband's a mushy old pile of rot.
我们当那个选美评委的时候你就是个老古板
You were a stick-in-the-mud when we judged that beauty pageant,
而你现在也是个老古板
and you're being a stick-in-the-mud now.
我才不是老古板
I am not a stick-in-the-mud!
我只想阻止一场宴会的举♥行♥
I just want to stop a party from happening.
Ron 我有个露台更新
Ron? I have a gazebo update,
所以忽略我之前所有的语♥音♥消息和邮件
so ignore all my previous voicemails and e-mails.
Leslie 我5个小时没有释放自己了
Leslie, I haven't relieved myself in five hours,
所以 失陪一下
so, if you'll excuse me.
Ron 很抱歉 这可不能等 Jessica Wicks 拒绝...
Ron, I'm sorry, but this can't wait. Jessica Wicks refuses to...
Leslie 什么鬼啊
Leslie, what the fuck?
嘿 Knope小姐吗
Hey! Miss Knope?
Howser议员
Councilman Howser!
很高兴再次见到您
Nice to see you again.
我啥都没看见 除了你的脸
Not that I saw anything, other than your face,
我想跟您说一点这个露台的事情
and I would like to talk to you a little bit about this gazebo thing.
你知道 这个问题... - 好了 好了
You know, the problem... - Okay, okay.
够了
Enough of this.
想做啥就做啥吧 通知媒体 联♥系♥联邦应急 我不在乎了
Do whatever you want. Alert the media. Call FEMA, I don't care.
别再为这个事来折腾我了
Do not bother me with this again.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表