不敢相信我妈居然安排我和80岁老人约会
I can't believe my mom tried to set me up with an 80-year-old man.
我今晚和别人的爷爷一起吃了饭
I went to dinner tonight with somebody's grandpa.
你知道吗 他对你还是太年轻了
You know what? That guy was too young for you.
你得约那些百岁以上的男人
You should be dating guys in their early hundreds.
我跟你说 你得约那些高寿到能上新闻的老男人
I'm telling you, you should be dating men that Al Roker announces their birthdays.
黑 祝贺你啊
Hey! Congratulations are in order.
听说你搞定了那个减速板
I heard that you got that speed bump thing through.
别开我玩笑了 - 我没
Don't make fun of me. - I'm not.
哦 是哦 我把一个减速板弄矮了点 美国的大日子
Oh, yeah. I made a bump into a smaller bump. It's a great day for America.
你在说什么 那个东西是个顽疾
What are you talking about? That thing was a pain in the butt.
你解决了一个问题 那是我们应该做的
You fixed a problem. That's what we're supposed to do.
你知道吗 真的 我之前上大学 学城市规划的时候
You know, honestly, when I went to college, and I studied City Planning...
怎么呢
Yes?
我觉得我有机会建造这些 完美的城市
I thought I was gonna get a chance to build these, you know, perfect cities.
公共交通 有美景的城区人行道
With public transportation and downtown pedestrian areas with beautiful landscaping,
但我实际做的只有给人们的车♥库♥规定大小
and all I ever really do is regulate the size of people's garage additions.
你什么都能做到的 Brendanawicz
You can do it all, Brendanawicz.
Pawnee人♥民♥不知道有你到底多幸运
The people of Pawnee don't know how lucky they are to have you.
Mark今晚跟我真的有感应
Mark and I are really connecting tonight.
就像我们五年前做♥爱♥那天的感应
Like we connected when we made love five years ago.
这两个晚上有一百万个相似之处
There are a million similarities between that night and this night.
我们都在喝酒 都在酒吧里
We were drinking. We were at a bar.
如果你能在公园里放任何东西 你想放什么
If you could put anything in the park, what would you put in there?
我想想 - 别多想
Okay... - Don't over-think it.
简单一点 遮阴的树木 大块草坪 长椅
Keep it simple, nice shady trees, lots of grass, benches.
野餐桌
A picnic table?
当然 小水池
Sure. Water feature.
能爬上去的大石头
Like, huge rocks to be climbing on.
儿童娱乐区 - 听起来太好了
A play area for the kids. - God, that sounds wonderful.
我都想住在这个公园里 - 但你这样就无家可归了
I would live in that park. - But then you'd be homeless.
嘿 我们要关门了
Hey, we're closing up.
哦
Oh.
几点了 我该走了
What time is it? I should go.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我们买♥♥酒打包 来吧 啤酒带走
We're getting drinks to go. Come on. Beers to go!
我们去哪 酒吧都关门了
Where are we going? All the bars are closed.
你觉得我能把啤酒瓶扔到那个购物车里吗
You think I can get my beer bottle in that shopping cart right there?
啥 Mark 别 这个坑可不是垃圾场
What? Mark, don't. This pit isn't a dump.
它就是啊 看看周围吧 Leslie
Yes, it is. Look around, Leslie.
到处都是垃圾
I mean, there's crap everywhere.
一个啤酒瓶不会有太大区别的
One beer bottle is not gonna make any difference.
妈的 我离得很近了
Damn it! I was so close there!
对哦 - 已经很近了
Yeah, so... - It was pretty close!
左边离那么远
So far to the left!
左边离那么远
So far to the left!
你觉得你能扔更准 - 请别
You think you can do any better? - No, please.
我不想让任何人看见 我是公园部的副...
I don't want anyone to see! I'm the Deputy Director of Parks...
你是公园部的副blabla
You're the Deputy Director of Parks and blah blah...
没人会看见的
You know, nobody's gonna see it.
扔吧
Go on and chuck it.
难以置信 简直难以置信
Unbelievable! That's unbelievable!
你错过了整个坑 整个巨大的坑
You missed the entire pit, which is huge, by the way.
Andy 聊这些真的让我反胃
Andy, I'm so sick of talking about this.
我什么都没做错
I didn't do anything wrong.
你什么都没做错 - 没
You didn't do anything wrong? - Mmm-mmm.
我全心全意地照顾你
I waited on you hand and foot.
很辛苦的
And it was exhausting!
我喂你吃饭 结果你两周前就能拆下石膏了
I fed you meals, and you could've had your casts off two weeks ago!
这不是事实 - 不是事实
That is not true. - It's not true?
所以你是说Harris医生是个骗子
So you're calling Dr. Harris a liar?
是的 - 是么
Yes. - Yeah?
他为什么要骗我呢
Why would he lie about that?
我不知道 这是个好问题 可能他想赚更多钱
I don't know, that's a good question. Maybe to make some more money.
他怎么才能赚更多钱呢
How would he make more money?
简单
Easy.
医保
HMOs.
你想让我给Harris医生打电♥话♥吗
Do you want me to call Dr. Harris?
我现在就给Harris医生打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Dr. Harris right now.
怎么样 - 你打啊
How about that? - You call him!
你让我和Harris医生通电♥话♥ - 我会的
You get me on the phone with Dr. Harris. - Yes. Yes. I will.
现在别打给他啊
Don't call him right now!
为什么呢 - 已经很晚了
Why? - Because it's late.
听着 把电♥话♥挂掉
Listen, just put the phone down.
好吧 你想知道真♥相♥
Fine! You want the truth?
是的
Yes.
我两周前能不能拆掉石膏呢
Could I have gotten my casts off two weeks ago?
事实上 是的 但
Technically, yes. But
我真的 真的喜欢你给我喂饭
I really, really like it when you serve me food.
滚 滚出我的房♥子
Get out. Get out of my house.
什么
But what...
用你过度治愈的双腿出去走走
Take a walk with your overly-healed legs,
让我好好想想这段关系
and let me think about this relationship.
宝贝 你原谅我之前我哪都不去
Babe! I'm not going anywhere till you forgive me.
我不会放弃你的
I'm not giving up on you.
好的 这个坑 你就直说吧
Okay, this pit. Give it to me straight.
我们能不能把它建成公园
Are we ever gonna turn it into a park?
Leslie 这已经是个公园了
Leslie, this is already a park!
你看 这边有泥土滑梯
Look, I mean, you got Dirt Slide over here,
这边有尿布圈
you got Ring Around The Diaper you could play there.
这边有躲躲玻璃渣
You've got Duck, Duck, Glass you could play right there.
神秘垃圾
Mystery Trash.
这个公园现在这个样子怎么不惹人爱呢
What's not to love about this park, right here, now?
我希望能把它变成一个坑 不是么
I wish we could turn it into a pit, frankly, don't you?
但是 认真的 我是说 真的能吗
But, seriously, I mean, really?
坦白说 Leslie 这会是一场持久战
Honestly, Leslie, it's gonna be a long, uphill battle.
会有一堆想让你失败的人来烦你
You are gonna be super annoyed with all the people that want you to fail.
无数的繁文缛节 数不清的障碍
There is a sea of red tape, endless roadblocks.
所以 我不知道 我真的不知道
So, yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
去他的 反正我还是会做的
Screw it. I'm gonna try to do it anyway.
你看 肯尼迪都把人送上月亮了
I mean, Kennedy put a man on the moon.
确实
He did.
我可以建一座公园
I can build one park.
我很欣赏你的坚韧
I really admire your tenacity.
我很欣赏你
I really admire you.
不 不 等等 我在做什么
No, no. Wait, what am I doing?
这不是我想重温的方式
This isn't the way I want this to happen again.
Leslie 没什么大不了的
Leslie, it's not that big a deal.
我觉得你该回家了 Mark
I think you should go home, Mark.
好吧 行
All right, okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我该离开了 好
I'm gonna get out of here. Yeah.
很抱歉 - 没事
I'm sorry.- It's okay, it's...
不 哦天啊
No. Oh, my God!
哦 天啊 Mark 你还好吗
Oh, my God! Mark, are you all right?
哇
Wow.
你没事吧 哦天啊
Are you okay? Oh, my God!
快找人救命 - 救命
Go get some help. - Help!
嘿 宝 宝贝 开门
Hey, babe! Baby, open up!
那个Mark刚刚掉进坑里了
That guy Mark just fell in the pit!
什么 - 你认识那个Mark吧
What? - You know that guy Mark?
认识 - 他刚刚掉坑里了
Yeah. - He just fell in the pit!
你得去看看 你是个护士
You gotta go check it out. You're a nurse.
我觉得他可能受伤了
I think he'd probably be hurt.
真的 看起来挺严重的
Seriously, it's pretty bad!
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表