明白了
You got it.
负鼠在Ann家里逃出来了
The possum got loose at Ann's house.
哦我的天哪
Oh, my God!
April April 是Leslie Knope 公园部的
April! April, it's Leslie Knope, from the Parks Department.
别按门铃 会让它疯掉的
Stop ringing the doorbell, it's making him mad.
哦天哪 怎么发生的
Oh, my God! How did this happen?
我把它从笼子里放出来 因为它需要喝水
I let it out of its cage because it needed water,
我觉得它就会从马桶喝水之类的
and I thought it would just drink out of the toilet or something,
但它跑开了 我抓不回去
but then it ran off and I couldn't get it back in.
那也是他做的
He did that, too.
哦 神啊
Oh, boy.
是 然后我把所有门打开了
Yeah, and then I opened all the doors
因为我觉得它就会出去了
because I thought it would just go outside,
但它不离开这栋房♥子
but it won't leave the house!
它一定是喜欢俗气的花花图
It must love tacky pictures of flowers.
没事 没事 没事 我来解决
Okay, okay, okay. I'm gonna fix this.
让我稍微想一想
Let me just think for a second.
啊哦 - 怎么
Uh-oh. - What?
它在哪 我看不见了
Where is it? I can't see it!
不 好 它去哪了
No! Okay, where did it go?
我不知道 我不知道啊 - 我们现在这样
I don't know! I don't know. - Here's what we do,
我们出去 好吧 我们出去就好
we just go outside. All right? Let's just go outside!
快进来
Get in here!
我还没开始呢
I haven't even started yet.
我知道
I know.
觉得你需要帮忙
Thought you could use some help.
城市规划那些人是真的讨厌
Those city planning guys can be real pains in the ass.
好吧 - 我只想让你知道我仍不觉得城市规章...
Okay. - I just want you to know that I still don't think city codes...
Ron 闭嘴
Ron, shut up.
可以吗 拜托
Would you, please?
我休息半天来帮助你
I'm taking a half-day off to come and help you out
因为你是我的朋友 所以就闭嘴吧
because you're my friend, so just shut up.
不 我让我的车间符合Swanson规范
No, I am bringing my workshop up to the Swanson Code.
如果Swanson规范正好和市政规章重合...
And if the Swanson Code happens to overlap with the City Government Code...
闭嘴
Shut up.
我知道那边有扇门 但我觉得
I know there's a door there, but I kind of feel like
它会咬穿那扇门 来跳上我的脸咬我
it's going to chew through the door and come and jump on my face and bite me.
恶心 我也觉得 - 要是它在这里面呢
Ew. I know! - What if it's in here?
如果它在床上下蛋呢
What if it laid eggs in the bed?
好吧 这...这里没有蛋
Okay, there... There are no eggs!
你知道 我们应该已经杀掉了
You know, we should've killed it.
它太大了 我还是打给Andy
It's so huge. I'm gonna call Andy.
不
No.
打吧 他扑倒过一次
Yeah. He tackled it once before,
他能再扑一次 - 请别 好吗
he can do it again. - No, please don't, okay?
他会对我生气的 我已经毁了他的大日子
He's gonna be pissed at me. I already ruined his big day,
它跑进Ann家也是我的错
and it's my fault that it's in Ann's house,
而他显然还爱着Ann呢
who he's obviously still in love with.
我就...我不想让他生我的气 好吗
I just... I don't want him to be mad at me, okay?
哦 April
Oh. April.
他会原谅你的
He'll forgive you.
你真这么觉得 - 是
You think so? - Yeah.
我们不需要打给Andy
We don't have to call Andy.
我们只打给动物管理吧
We can just call Animal Control.
好
Okay.
还有 April 任何时候你想聊聊男孩们...
And, April, any time you want to talk about boys...
哦神啊 别说了
Oh, my God! Stop!
哟 所以 我觉得昨天你在生我的气而我不知道为啥
Yo. So, I feel like you were mad at me yesterday and I don't know why.
所以 我列出所有我做过的事情
So, I made a list of everything I did
然后会努力别再做这些事了
and I'm gonna try not to do any of them again.
还有 我给你买♥♥了这杯咖啡
Also, I got you this coffee.
还有这个 第四段开始
And then there's this. Fourth paragraph down.
"但Dwyer抓负鼠的时候有帮助
"But Dwyer had some help catching the possum.
"'我没办法做到
"'I wouldn't have been able to do it
"如果没有神奇的April Ludgate给我的早间咖♥啡♥因♥爆发
"without an early-morning caffeine boost from the amazing April Ludgate.
"她给我的液体勇气
"She gave me the liquid courage I needed
"才是我打倒那个野兽的关键"
"to wrestle that beast to the ground."
好吧 Knope小姐 我只能说我很失望
Well, Miss Knope. I have to say I'm very disappointed.
您不需要说 可以只是想一下
You didn't have to say that, you could've just thought it.
你到底是怎么处理负鼠的
What did you do with the possum, exactly?
好吧 我很自豪地说它在一个
Well, I'm proud to say that it's somewhere
市长永远尿不到的地方
the mayor can never pee on it.
没事的 其实 你看
It's okay. Honestly. I mean, look.
当我退休参加什么宴会
When I retire and I'm attending some gala
表彰史上前三位女性总统时
honoring the first three female presidents in history,
我自己和两位我鼓舞的女性
myself and two other women I've inspired,
我希望会看的是我的卓越遗产
I want to be looking back at my distinguished legacy
而不是想着我的事业由一只负鼠起步
and not thinking that I owe my career to some possum.
还有 我到时要戴一顶巨大 美丽的蓝色帽子
And I want to be wearing a huge, beautiful, blue hat!
太感谢了 - 没事
Thank you so much. - Sure.
我很开心知道有人在这照顾我的房♥子
It made me feel so happy that I knew somebody was here taking care of my house.
酷
Cool.
所以 有邻居找你麻烦吗 - 没有
So, did the neighbors give you any problems? - No.
有什么... - 负鼠 有只负鼠
Anything in... - Possum. There was a possum.
我们抓住了一只负鼠然后我们带进了你的房♥子然后它跑出来
We captured a possum and we brought it into your house and it got out
然后它可能在你床上下蛋了
and it might have laid eggs in your bed.
啥
What?
然后它跑进你的洗衣房♥和你的厨房♥ 它碰了你所有的胸罩
And it went into your laundry and your kitchen, and it touched all your bras
然后我很抱歉 都是我们的错
and I'm so sorry. It's our fault.
我们抓住了它然后它跑出来了
We captured it and it got out
然后它跑来跑去 然后它是只负鼠 好吗 April 跑吧
and it ran around and it was a possum. Okay? April, run!
跑啊 April 抱歉 Ann 我爱你
Run, April. Sorry, Ann! I love you!
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
我觉得也是
I think that would be best.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表