It was amazing.
所以 你就是Ann约会的那个Mark啊
So, you're the Mark that Ann is dating.
我觉得我是
I suppose that I am.
我们非常保护Ann的 我们会帮她留意的
We're very protective of Ann. We look out for her.
所以那个Andy是你们失职了啊 不是么
So, you kind of dropped the ball with Andy then, didn't you?
嗷 Andy啊
Aw! Andy.
我爱死Andy了
I loved Andy.
啊 他可太甜了 Andy今晚来吗
Ah, such a sweetheart. Is Andy coming tonight?
你该回到Andy身边啊
You should get back with Andy.
谁要来一杯 我要
Who needs a drink? I do.
晚上8:56
嫌犯与朋友嬉笑同时玩着他的蠢滑板
Suspect laughing with friends and playing with his stupid skateboard
以一种嘲笑的 屎样的方式
in a snide, turdish manner.
屎样?
Turdish?
是的 像屎
Yes. Like a turd.
像一小坨屎
Like a little turd.
嘿 听着 你的恐吓战术显然有效
Hey, listen, your scare tactics clearly worked.
你也让Andy把雕塑守住了
You got Andy guarding the statue.
不如我们去Ann的聚会
Why don't we go to Ann's party?
会很好玩的
It'll be fun.
哦 呃
Oh. Uh...
我们本来也要去那片区域巡视
We wanted to cover that block anyway.
需要警♥察♥到场
Wanted a police presence on it,
所以 这是在职责的...范围内...
so, this is within the... Confines of...
行 我们走
Sure, let's go.
是么 好 - 是啊 先去我办公室
Yeah? Okay. - Yeah. We'll go by my office
把我的万圣节服装拿上 - 知道了
and pick up my costume. - Got it.
我们开车经过的时候不能鸣枪示警吗 - 不 宝贝 别碰
Can't we just fire a warning shot over his head as we drive by? - No, babe. Don't touch that.
离开现场 看着愚蠢的嫌犯
Leaving location. Look at stupid suspect.
我讨厌嫌犯
I hate suspect.
我钥匙去哪了
Where are my keys?
门好像没锁
Looks like it's open.
真的 - 是
Really? - Yeah.
万圣节快乐 傻瓜们
Pikitis
Pikitis!
土鳖万圣结巴们
我们跟踪那个小孩几个小时了
We've been tailing that kid for a couple of hours.
我觉得 肯定是其他人
I mean, it must have been somebody else.
就是Pikitis
It was Pikitis.
相信我了吧
Believe me now?
我没看明白
That doesn't mean anything to me.
这是个桃核
This is a peach pit.
然后呢
Okay.
我找他谈话的时候他吃着个桃子
He was eating a peach when I went to go talk to him.
嗯哼? - 这是他的黑桃A
Mmm-hmm? - This is his ace of spades.
这是他的名片 这是他留给所有受害者的东西
This is his calling card. This is what he leaves all his victims.
而且还是温的 好 现在去逮捕他
And it's still warm. Okay, go and arrest him.
把这个送到实验室
And send this to the lab.
我们没有实验室
We don't have a lab.
嗨 April
Hi, April.
不行 你年龄还不够
Okay, you're underage.
你够了啊 - 嘿
You're not. - Hey.
啊 我准备走了
Yeah, I'm gonna leave.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
这确实没啥意思
This isn't that fun.
不用这么跟我说啦
Didn't need to tell me that.
我准备把这个带回家
I'm gonna take this home.
反正也没人喝 我♥干♥脆带走了
Nobody was drinking it, so I'm gonna take it.
好吧 - 这本书我也拿走了
Okay. - Gonna take this, too.
一直想读来着
Been meaning to read it.
好吧 严格来说这不是合法的
Okay, this isn't strictly legal.
我们可以跟他聊一个小时 然后我就得放他走了
We can talk to him for maybe an hour, and then I gotta let him go.
你先和他聊 你长得比较凶
You talk to him first. You have a scary face.
怎么这么说啊 - 不 是好的那种凶
Hey. - No, in a good way.
可爱的凶 - 是么
Scary cute. - Yeah?
去跟他聊 - 好
Go talk to him. - Okay.
不是我♥干♥的 我保证
I didn't do this, man. I promise.
孩子 我是警♥察♥ 好吗 你不该对我撒谎
Now, son, I'm a police officer. Okay? You shouldn't lie to me.
我没撒谎 我从没来过这里
I'm not. I've never been here before.
而且我为啥要这么做
And why would I do this?
因为你和Knope女士有过节
Because you've had run-ins with Miss Knope in the past.
稍等
Just a second.
怎么 - 问他桃核的事
Yeah? - Ask him about the peach pit.
这不是单面镜 你知道的吧 我能看到你
This isn't one-way glass, you know. I can see you.
其实我挺喜欢Knope的
You know, I like Knope.
我跟她开玩笑因为她一点就着
I screw with her 'cause she gets all riled up,
然后她的脸就会挤在一起 像这样
and her face gets all scrunched up like this.
但我挺喜欢她 她还好啦
But I like her. She's all right.
看到没 - 咋
You see? - What?
我花了一整天来装饰这个地方
I spent the whole day decorating this place,
结果所有人都在厨房♥
and everybody's in the kitchen.
为什么所有人总是在厨房♥
Why is everyone always in the kitchen?
我觉得还好啊
I think it's going fine.
太安静了
It's so quiet.
我的天哪我的天哪我的天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
这是个完完全全的失败 这个聚会失败了
This is a total failure. This party is a failure.
我的天哪 - 没有 没有
Oh, my God. - No, no.
不是失败啊 Ann 没事的
It's not a failure, Ann. Come on.
Ann 你有巧克力棒吗 我只能找到杏仁糖
Ann, do you have any Mounds? Because all I can find are Almond Joys.
杏仁会让我拉肚子
And almonds give me the squirts.
嘿 我来了 雕像没事
Hey, I'm here. Statue's fine.
"土鳖万圣结巴们" 这也太好笑了 那孩子在哪
"Crappy Hallowieners. " That's hilarious. Where's the kid?
在会议室 试图掩盖他显然的罪行
In the conference room. Trying to hide his obvious guilt.
Leslie 我不知道这么说 我觉得不是他干的
Leslie, I don't know what to tell you. I don't think he did it.
是的 就是他 我们需要他认罪
Yeah, he did. And we need a confession.
好吧 Andy和我要出去走走
Okay. Andy and I are going to take a walk.
留下你和Pikitis还有这些钳子
And it's gonna be just you, Pikitis, and these pliers.
我可不会折磨这个孩子
Look, I'm not gonna torture this kid.
没人说过折磨哦
Nobody said torture.
让我去试试他吧 老板
Why don't you let me take a run at him, boss?
想像他们一样地想 你就得像他们一样地想
In order to think like one of these guys, you have to think like them.
是哦 他从没见过你
Yeah. He's never seen you before.
所以暗示你是重要人物
So imply that you're someone very important
能让他生不如死
and that you can make his life hell.
Greg Pikitis
Greg Pikitis?
要不要来点沸腾的热咖啡 倒你脸上
Would you like some boiling hot coffee in your face?
我的名字是Bert Macklin
My name is Bert Macklin.
我他妈是FBI
I'm with the fucking FBI.
哦 这是同一种薯片吗
Ooh. Are these the same kind of chips?
Ann 咋滴啦 美女
Ann! What's up, gorgeous!
完美
Perfect.
把你的破烂衣服穿过来 妹砸
Get your Raggedy ass over here, girl.
嘿 Tom 爱丽丝的疯帽子吗
Hey, Tom. Mad Hatter?
说唱歌♥手
T-Pain啊 宝贝
T-Pain, baby!
*她跳舞 她滚来 她滚去*
She poppin', she rollin', she rollin'
*她爬上那杆子 我爱上脱衣舞娘*
She climbin' that pole and I'm in love with a stripper
这不是脱衣舞娘 这是我老婆Wendy 记得她吗
This is not a stripper. It's my wife, Wendy. You remember her?
嗨 感谢你邀请我们 - 是 嗨 当然
Hi. Thank you so much for inviting us. - Yes, hi. Sure.
她是中心医院的外科医生 而且她美爆了
She's a surgeon at County General, and she's super hot.
谢谢你作为医生没有穿制♥服♥过来
Well, thank you for being a doctor and not coming dressed as a doctor.
哦天啊 什么人会无聊到那么做啊
Oh, my God. Who'd be boring enough to do that?
Ann 这里发生了什么 你告诉所有人
Ann, what happened here? Did you tell everyone
他们明天要做骨髓移植吗
they're gonna have to get a bone marrow transplant tomorrow?
他们看起来太可怜了 这个聚会是个灾难
They look miserable. This party's a disaster.
不 没有啊 - 是 确实是
No, it's not. - Yes, it is.
别担心 等我们来救场 - 是的
Don't worry about it. We can fix this. - Totally.
给我们一分钟
Give us a second.
看起来Andy把他搞累了 - 闭嘴
Looks like Andy's wearing him down. - Shut up!
我去结束了他
I'm gonna go finish him off.
这是我听过最蠢的事情
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
你就不能闭嘴吗
Why don't you just shut up for a second?
发生什么了
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表