So keep the faith. Okay?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
嘿别打手♥机♥
Hey! No cell phones!
别碰那个 - 抱歉
Don't touch that! - Sorry.
把你的手拿开
Just take your hands of it.
刚刚说啥了
What was that about?
我给Leslie介绍了个对象
I set Leslie up on a date.
我觉得进展不太好
I don't think it's going that well.
哦不 和Justin吗
Oh, no. With Justin?
哦 不是 就是医院里一个认识的人
Oh, no. This guy I know from the hospital.
你为什么没给她介绍Justin呢
Why wouldn't you set her up with Justin?
我真不觉得他们合适
I don't really see them together.
你知道吗 另外 Leslie刚刚结束一段感情
You know? Plus, Leslie just got out of a relationship,
我不想让Justin变成
so I didn't want Justin to be, like,
她的疗伤对象之类 你懂吗
her rebound guy or anything, you know?
是 有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
Leslie是个臭名昭著的 残酷而不体贴的人
Leslie is a notoriously cruel and thoughtless person.
我们为什么要聊这个
Why are we talking about this?
我们没聊
We're not.
你看到什么了 - 其实情况还挺好的
What do you see? - Well actually it looks pretty good.
你有一个很大的大脑
You've got a large brain.
谢谢
Thank you.
是 看起来很...
Yeah. Well, it looks pretty...
等等
Hang on.
好奇怪
That's weird.
什么 什么很奇怪
What? What's weird?
你的大脑
Your brain.
看到那里那个影子了吗
See that shadow right there?
哦天啊 - 什么 有那么严重吗
Oh, my God! - What? Is that bad?
我不知道 要是是我就马上去看医生了
I don't know. I'd have a doctor look at that immediately if I were you.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
哦等等
Oh, wait.
哦
Oh.
就是个污点什么的
It's, like, a smudge or something.
我们几乎要把你用轮椅推出去了
We almost wheeled you out of here in a chair.
我们该走了吗 - 是 该走了
Should we go? - Yeah. We should go.
想象一下你的余生
Imagine if you had spent rest of your life
只能用吸管吸牛排
sipping a steak through a straw.
差点在你身上发生了 就是一个污点的距离
That almost happened to you. You were a smudge away.
谢天谢地我在这
Thank God I was here.
看起来我们能组成个好队伍
Looks like we make a pretty good team.
抱歉 我就是觉得你谈论他的方式很奇怪
I'm sorry, but there's just something weird about the way you talk about him.
我不知道 肯定有几次我们觉得
I don't know. There was definitely times when we thought
我们有一天会约会的
maybe we would go out someday.
所以你才没给Leslie介绍 因为你把他当备胎
That's why you didn't set Leslie up. Because you're saving him.
没有 我没有
No, I'm not.
是 你当然是
Oh, yeah, you are.
好的 你生活中没有一个人会让你觉得
Okay, fine. You don't have someone in your life that you think,
"我不知道 可能情况不同的话 可能有一天..."
"I don't know, maybe if things were different, maybe, some day..."
我约会迟到的话你就顶掉我去找Dustin吗
If I'm late for dinner one night you're gonna dump me for Dustin?
不 不 Justin - Justin
No, no Justin. - Justin?
当然不是 但如果我们分手或者...
Absolutely not. But if we break up or...
你...悲惨死于城市规划事故
you... die tragically in a city planning accident
然后我等过足够尊重的时间 我不知道 可能吧
and I'll wait respectful amount of time. I don't know, maybe?
你知道吗
You know what?
你不能给未来留一个人
You can't save somebody for the future
因为你已经在一段关系里了
while you're in a relationship.
即使我也知道这种事
Even I know that.
所以 想去你家吗
So, did you want to go back to your place?
实际上 Chris
Yeah, actually, Chris,
很高兴认识你 但我想这是我们最后一次约会了
it was nice to meet you, but I think this is gonna be our last date.
我懂了 做了磁共振然后做逃兵 对吧
I get it. Get your MRI and get out, huh?
这是你的主意啊
This was your idea.
聪明的女人
Clever lady.
我猜我不是我想象中那么好的技术员
I guess I'm not as good a tech as I thought I was.
我应该注意到你缺颗心脏的
I should have noticed that you're missing a heart.
恶心 - 再见了 Leslie
Ew. - Goodbye, Leslie.
哦对哦 我开车载我们来的 棒极
Right. I drove us here. Goodie.
嘿 你介意我们去接我儿子Nate
Hey, do you mind if we pick up my son Nate
从篮球赛的地方回家吗
at his basketball game on the way back?
所以你的世纪约会怎么样呢
So how was the big date?
唉 好消息是 我没有癌症
Well the good news is, I don't have cancer.
坏消息是 我收到价值$2000的磁共振账单
The bad news is, I got an MRI bill for $2000.
哦 听起来很热辣啊
Oh. That sounds hot.
我就是不懂为啥Ann会觉得我们合适
I just don't understand why the hell Ann thought we will be a good fit.
你俩睡一起了吗 - 啥 不是那种睡
Ooh you slept together? - What? Not sexually.
天啊 你怎么回事啊 Tom
God what's wrong with you, Tom?
时机不好吗
Is it bad time?
没有 进来吧
No. Come on in.
Justin - 咋滴啦兄弟
Justin. - What's up brother.
我们走吧 - 好 我们走
Should we? - Yeah. Let's do it.
回见 哥们 - 待会儿见 兄弟
See you, dude! - See you later, brother.
外套很屌♥哦
Dopey coat.
我也有那件 是加小号♥
I have the same one. In a extra small.
Andy 我能跟你聊聊吗
Andy. Can I talk to you for a second?
嘿 嘿 嘿 看看现在是谁在烦谁了
Well, well, well. Look who's bothering who now.
看起来鞋子穿在另一只脚上了
看起来形势已经完全逆转了
Seems like the shoe is in the other foot.
而现在擦鞋的那个人变成我了
And the guy who polishes shoes is now me.
咋滴啦 我能帮你啥
Whaddup? What can I do for you?
你跟Ann约会的时候 认识这个男的Justin吗
When you were dating Ann, did you know this guy Justin?
哦 Justin 我讨厌Justin
Oh, Justin? I hate Justin.
很明显Ann喜欢他 烦死人了
Ann was so obviously into him. It was so annoying.
对哦
Right.
我可以说 在她爱上的男的里面
I would say, in terms of guys that she's in love with,
Justin在这 我在这 你在这下面
Justin's up here, I'm up here, and then you're down here.
好 我只是想确认我没疯掉
Well, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't crazy,
所以自然的 我来找你求安慰了
so, naturally, I came to you for reassurance.
帮我个忙 别告诉Ann我们聊过这个
Do me a favor. Don't tell Ann that we talked about this.
没问题
Will do.
Ann Perkins 你该为自己感到羞愧
Ann Perkins! You should be ashamed of yourself.
你对Mark做的事情可不好啊
What you're doing to Mark is not cool.
你们为什么在交流 你知道吗 别提了
Why are you guys talking to each other? You know what? Forget it.
我才不被你卷入这种事 - 你做错事了吗
I'm not getting into this with you. - You did something wrong?
不 我什么都没做错 - 是的
No! I didn't do anything wrong. - Yeah.
过来 这事和你无关
Come here. This is none of your business.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
实际上 我知道我在说什么
Actually, I do know what I'm talking about.
每次我整个下午都坐在那玩游戏
Every time I used to sit around all afternoon playing video games
只穿着拖鞋 然后突然
wearing only my slippers, all of a sudden,
我就会为自己感到难过
I would start to feel bad about myself,
你知道为什么吗
and do you know why?
你不是刚刚解释了为什么吗
Didn't you just explain why?
我会为自己难过因为
I would feel bad about myself because
我会开始想到这个完美的男的
I would start to think about this perfect guy.
每次你聊到Justin
Anytime you would talk about Justin,
我就觉得自己不重要了
I didn't feel very important.
那样很难受
That was rough.
我可不知道这些
Well, I didn't know that.
如果你知道 可能我就不需要离开了
Maybe if you had, I wouldn't have left.
但你现在知道了 你必须做出选择
But you do know now, so you have to choose.
是我还是Justin
It's either me or Justin.
我不会选择的
I'm not gonna choose.
等等 我在和Mark约会啊 - 你是吗
Wait. I'm dating Mark! - Are you, though?
是啊 - 啊 就差一点
Yes! - Ah! That close.
哇 这也太棒了 "禁止令"
Wow! This is really good. "Cease and desist."
"举证责任"
"Burden of proof."
非常强有力的语言 我有点害怕呢
Very forceful language. I'm a little scared.
看看第二段 我放了脏字
Check out paragraph two. I drop the F-bomb.
"无足轻重的"
"Frivolous."
精彩
Excellent.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表