What?
你知道吗 Leslie 超级碗几个月后开打
You know, Leslie, the Super Bowl is in a couple of months.
我一般和兄弟们一起看
I usually watch it with my brothers.
没准中场的时候你能过来给我头上来一枪
Maybe you could come by at halftime and shoot me in the head.
Ron 真的很抱歉我毁了你的周末
Ron, I'm really sorry that I ruined your weekend.
或许下次我在男洗手间享受独处时光的时候
Perhaps next time I'm enjoying some alone time in the men's restroom,
你能不请自来到我隔间给我头上来一枪
you could invite yourself into my stall and shoot me in the head.
如果有什么我能补偿你的...
Look, if there's anything I can do to make it up to you...
有啊 可以给我头上来一枪
Sure. How about you shoot me in the head?
哦 等等 你已经做过了
Oh, wait, you already did that.
嘿 Tom 能跟你聊两句吗
Hey, Tom, can I talk to you for a second?
等等 这太棒了
Hold on, this is amazing.
现在 我现在就要跟你说
Now. I need to talk to you now.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay!
哇
Whoa!
Ann 哇 我们终于要开始了吗
Ann! Whoa, are we finally gonna do this?
嗷
Ow!
我看到你打了Ron 好吗 Leslie替你背锅了
I saw you shoot Ron. Okay? Leslie covered for you,
但我不会让她再替你这个蠢货当Ron的受气包了
but I'm not gonna let her take any more crap from Ron on your sorry-ass behalf.
好吧 说正经的 我会站出来的 现在就去
Okay, for the record, I was gonna come forward and I'll do it right now.
但之后 我们能回来聊聊咱俩吗
But afterwards, can we come back here and talk about us?
或许下次我在医生办公室接受前列腺检查的时候
Maybe the next time I'm at the doctor's office getting my prostate examined,
你能来给我头上来一枪
you could come by and shoot me in the head!
对不起 各位 Ron 我有话要说
Excuse me, everyone. Ron, I have something to say.
等一下 Tom 我还没责备完Leslie呢
Hang on a minute, Tom, I'm not done berating Leslie.
不是Leslie的错
It wasn't Leslie's fault.
她在给我打掩护 因为我没有狩猎执照
She was covering for me because I didn't have a hunting license.
是我打了你
I was the one who shot you.
你没有执照吗
You didn't get a license?
哪个蠢蛋才会没有执照
What kind of moron doesn't get a license?
这是鲁莽的危险 孩子
That's reckless endangerment, my son.
要付25000刀的罚款 最低 还可能会蹲监狱
That's a $25,000 fine, minimum, and probably jail time.
但她保护了我 我没事了
But she covered for me, and I'm in the clear.
是的 没错
Yeah. That's right.
她保守了秘密所以你没事了
She kept her mouth shut and now you're in the clear.
Ron 你知道 我不能让...
Well, Ron, you know, I couldn't let...
我知道
I know.
你做得很好
You did good.
你是个顶天立地的男子汉
You're a real stand-up guy.
抱歉我之前发脾气了
I'm sorry I lost my temper before.
因为我被一个白♥痴♥打中了头
It was 'cause I was shot in the head by a moron.
是 - Ron 我很抱歉
Yeah. - Dude, Ron, I'm so sorry.
不接受道歉 白♥痴♥
Apology not accepted, moron.
扒裤天王
Pants King!
扒裤天后
Pants Queen!
嗨 Ann - 嘿
Hi, Ann. - Hey.
嗯 火鸡很棒
Mmm! Turkey's great.
嘿 Ron Swanson - 嘿
Hey, Ron Swanson! - Hey!
Ron Swanson!
Ron Swanson!
谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank you. Thank you, all.
欢迎回来 Ron - 哦 嘿
Welcome back, Ron. - Oh, hey!
"欢迎回来 Ron"
"Welcome back, Ron."
太好了 谢谢你们
That's terrific. Thanks, you guys.
开饭吧
Let's eat!
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表