But I think it's a pretty good start.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的不用谢
You're really welcome.
但你知道 Pawnee破产了
But, you know, Pawnee's bankrupt.
我怀疑近期没办法建公园了
I doubt I'll get to build a park anytime soon.
我不反对
I wouldn't bet against you.
回见 - 嗯哼
See you around. - Mmm-hmm.
早
Morning.
嗨 你在这干什么
Hi, what are you doing here?
Ron任命我为预算讨论公园与娱乐部官方代表
Ron made me the official Parks and Rec representative for the budget discussions.
那应该是... - 必要人员吗
That's only supposed to be... - Essential personnel?
是的 - 是啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
所以 我们开始吧 我有好多点子
So, shall we get started? I have so many ideas.
这是Jamie Foxx的签名照吗
Is this an autographed picture of Jamie Foxx?
在这呢 上天保佑
There it is. Thank God.
所以这次关门要持续多久
So how long is this shutdown going to last?
不知道 我可能要找个临时工
No idea. I might have to get a temp job.
可能开始开♥发♥我的古龙水生产线
Maybe I should start working on my cologne line.
啊哦 来看看 Ron每次做♥爱♥之后
Uh-oh. Check it out. Whenever Ron has sex,
第二天早上 他就穿得像老虎伍兹一样
the next morning, he comes in dressed like Tiger Woods.
准备好了吗
You all set?
哦 我的天哪
Oh, God.
怎么 那是谁
What? Who is that?
那是我前妻
That is my ex-wife.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表