嗨 我是Tom Haverford 我在公园部工作
Hi, I'm Tom Haverford. I work at the Parks Department.
感觉有点蠢
It's a little douchie.
说得对 J
Good call, J.
我准备离婚了 所以试着提升下个人形象
I'm getting divorced, so I'm trying to up my game.
我该找谁寻求时尚建议呢 Jerry吗
Who am I supposed to ask for fashion advice? Jerry?
他每天都穿着同一条带汤渍的卡其裤
He wears the same soup-stained khakis every day.
Justin是我的救星 他简直就是GQ的一♥期♥活人版
Justin's my savior. He's like an issue of GQ that's come to life.
Tommy Timberlake
Tommy Timberlake.
你看起来像江户川柯南
You look like Encyclopedia Brown.
亮片
Sequins!
手套脱掉试试
Try it without the gloves.
亮片 少了手套
Sequins, minus the gloves.
嘿 咋样啊妹子 我是Tom 我衣服亮起来了吗
Hey, what's up? I'm Tom. Is my shirt lighting up?
因为我都没注意
'Cause I didn't even notice.
好的 各位 我们讲饰品
All right, guys. Let's talk accessories.
说实话 哪根手杖更喜欢 巨龙 还是蟒蛇
Be honest. Which cane do you like better? Dragon? Serpent?
巨龙 还是蟒蛇
Dragon? Serpent?
腰带扣 说着 "忙啥呢"
Belt buckle, says, "What's cracking?"
我可以改成任何想要的内容 可以说"忙啥呢 我是Tom"
I can have it say whatever I want. It can say, "What's cracking? I'm Tom.
"忙啥呢 妹子""忙啥呢 宝"
"What's cracking, girl? What's cracking, boo?"
雄鹰徽章
Eagle medallion!
既然是白色皮衣的话...
Well, as far as white, leather suits go...
惨不忍♥睹
It's horrible.
我喜欢
I like it.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第15集
第2季 第15集
80年来 Sweetums 一直是Pawnee领先的糖果生产商
Sweetums has been Pawnee's leading sweet-treat manufacturer for over 80 years.
我们非常激动能与公园部建立新的合作关系
And we are so excited about our new partnership with the Parks Department.
下个月开始
Starting next month,
Sweetums将接手我们公园内的零食店
Sweetums is gonna take over the concession stands in our parks.
我不喜欢大企业的赞助
I mean, I don't love the idea of corporate sponsorship,
但Sweetums是个特例
but Sweetums is an institution.
当你想到Pawnee 就会想到Sweetums
When you think of Pawnee, you think of Sweetums.
虽然糖果是我们的饭碗
Although candy is our bread and butter,
但我们依然关注顾客们的身体健康
we also care about the health of our customers.
这就是为什么我们要发布全新的健康能量棒 NutriYums
And that's why we'll be debuting our new healthy energy bar, NutriYums.
来看短片
Take a look.
嗨 我是Nick Newport Sweetums CEO
Hi, I'm Nick Newport, Jr., CEO of Sweetums.
我要和你们介绍我们新的能量棒产品线 NutriYums
And I'd like to introduce to you our new line of energy bars, NutriYums.
我们从100%全自然的玉米开始
We start with 100% all-natural corn,
然后我们加上一点点Sweetums玉米糖浆
then we add just a little bit of Sweetums corn syrup,
一小滴阳光 还有些其他东西
a little drop of sunshine, and some other stuff.
由于它们来自Sweetums 你的孩子肯定会喜欢
And since they're from Sweetums, you know your kids are gonna love them.
哇 这家人看起来挺健康的 看看他们 都穿着马甲呢
Wow, that family looks so healthy. Look at them. They're all wearing vests!
Dakota Denver
Dakota, Denver.
抱歉 鞋带 我们不做狗狗的NutriYums
Sorry, shoelace, we don't make NutriYums
...暂时还没
For dogs... Yet.
鞋带
Shoelace.
NutriYums 当营养遇上美味 来自Sweetums
NutriYums. Where nutritious meets tasty. By Sweetums.
如果你打不过他们 那就...
If you can't beat them...
甜死他们 - 甜死他们
Sweetums! - Sweetums!
我对此真是太高兴了
I could not be happier about this.
我认为整个政♥府♥都该私有化
I think the entire government should be privatized.
查克芝士来运营公园系统
Chuck E. Cheese could run the parks.
一切由代币操作 投一个币 荡一下秋千
Everything operated by tokens. Drop in a token, go on the swing set.
再投一个币 可以去散步
Drop in another token, take a walk.
投一个币 看看鸭子
Drop in a token, look at a duck.
Brendanawicz 快问快答 你是不是认识Xzibit啊
Brendanawicz! Quick question, do you personally know Xzibit?
因为我刚刚看见你那辆小货车 简直帅呆了
Because I was checking out that pickup truck of yours, and that ride is pimped!
说唱歌♥手Xzibit的车辆改装节目Pimp My Ride
你简直太客气了 在没有动机的情况下赞美我的小货车
It's really nice of you to compliment my pickup truck with no ulterior motives.
是啊 听好了 我周末准备搬点东西
Yeah, so, listen, I need to move some stuff this weekend
去我新的单身公♥寓♥ 因为我的离婚正式执行了
into my new bachelor pad, since my divorce is finally going down.
就是一些零碎
Just some odds and ends.
你可以开上你的小马座驾 帮我搬家 对吧
You can bring up the Mark-mobile, help me move, right?
我完全没想到一个合理的拒绝理由
I'm totally blanking on a valid excuse right now,
所以 行 我帮你 - 我大哥!
so, yes. I'll help you. - My boy!
我真♥他♥妈♥后悔买♥♥了这辆车
I fucking hate having a pickup truck.
Andy 我有个非常有趣的商业提议请你合作
Andy, I have a very interesting business proposal for you.
本周末我要把一大堆重东西从我家搬出去 - 我能帮忙搬家吗
I'm moving a lot of heavy stuff out of my place this weekend. - Can I help you move?
我真的很厉害
I'm really good at it.
办完之后 我可以把包装盒的纸板拿来跳霹雳舞
Afterwards, I'll take the cardboard from the boxes and use it for break dancing.
我也去 - 真的吗
I'll go, too. - Really?
因为一小时之前你说的还是
'Cause an hour ago you told me
宁愿看你爷爷奶奶的性♥爱♥录像
you'd rather watch a sex tape of your grandparents.
闭嘴 我没事做 你还需不需要帮忙了
Shut up. I don't have anything else to do. Do you want help or not?
好吧 待会儿见
All right. See you guys later.
我觉得你爷爷奶奶还在做♥爱♥真的真的很甜
I think that that's really, really sweet, that your grandparents still make love.
准备走了 - 是的
Ready to go? - Yes.
把车钥匙给我
Your keys, please.
你开玩笑的吧 我没喝多
You gotta be kidding me. I'm fine.
我们来让这个表做决定吧
Well, we'll let the chart be the judge of that.
你多少 180公分 95公斤 三杯威士忌
What are you, 5'11", 210 pounds, three whiskeys?
看起来你刚刚超过酒驾线
Looks like you are just over the line into impaired.
你把这个表随身带着吗
You carry that with you all the time?
挺有用的
It comes in handy.
另一面还教你怎么玩21点
And on the back, it teaches you how to play blackjack.
Swanson家族天生对酒精高耐受
Swansons have a preternaturally high tolerance for alcohol.
我老爹之前拿野火鸡威士忌泡玉米片吃
My old man used to put Wild Turkey on his Corn Flakes.
我不跟你吵架 Ron 我们只是坐等
I'm not gonna argue with you, Ron. We're just gonna sit and wait
到 你知道 你安全开车的时间 大概在...
until, you know, you're safe to drive, which would be in about
一小时之后
one hour.
"保险是相当于原赌注一般的额外赌金
"Insurance is a side bet when you wager half of your original bet
"如果你相信庄家下一张是10点即可买♥♥"
"because you believe the dealer has a 10 in the hole."
给我下来 女人
Get off my car, woman!
20分钟
Twenty minutes.
庄家真的很有优势 这是我理解的要点
The dealer really has an advantage. That's what I get the most from this.
嘿 Ron
Hey, Ron.
早啊 Leslie 昨晚过得还好
Morning, Leslie. Did you have a good night?
是 我看了一部很不错的纪...那是啥
I did. I watched a really good docu... What is that?
这是我昨晚做的事情
This is what I did last night.
回家之后 我又喝了六杯威士忌
After I got home, I drank six more glasses of whiskey
然后完成了这把小竖琴的制♥作♥
and then I finished crafting this small harp,
工具是一把带锯 一把滚刨和一台振动轴承磨砂机
using a band saw, a spoke shave and an oscillating spindle sander.
美妙 - 等等 还有
Beautiful. - But wait, there's more.
这是我喝威士忌时的照片
Here are some photographs of me drinking the whiskey.
你可以注意到我拿着昨天的报纸
You'll notice I'm holding up yesterday's newspaper,
所以能看出我没有撒谎
so you can tell that I'm not lying.
感觉像是进了spa
I feel like I'm in a spa.
所以 我把我的车清理干净准备好明天搬家了
So, I got my truck all cleaned out and ready to go for tomorrow.
你有那些 家具垫子推车之类的东西吗
Do you have, like, furniture pads and dollies? That sort of thing?
哦 我觉得是搬家公♥司♥提供这些的啊
Ooh, I thought the mover supplied those.
我不是搬家公♥司♥
I'm not a mover!
我是个有货车的傻蛋
I'm a sap who owns a truck.
别这么说自己嘛 记得带咖啡
Don't talk about yourself like that. And bring some coffee.
嘿 你要搬走了吗 告诉Wendy你的感受了吗
Hey, are you moving out? Have you told Wendy how you feel yet?
等着合适的时间 - 就是现在
Waiting for the right time. - It's right now.
合适的时间就是现在
The time is now.
别操心了 我没说的
Just don't worry about it. I'm fine.
哈
Hmm.
那边是什么
What's that over there?
嗯 - 额滴牛啊
Mmm! - Holy cow.
是啊 - 哇
Yeah. - Wow.
这可是好东西 - 很棒 对吧
That is good stuff. - Great, right?
哦我的天啊 它们也太棒了
Oh, my God. They're amazing.
它们不只是太棒
They're more than amazing.
它们是极好
They are terrific.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表