"谢谢你 老Gus 擦亮我们的生活
"Thank you, Old Gus, for brightening our lives,
"我们的心 以及最重要的 我们的鞋子"
"our hearts, and most importantly, our shoes."
这对我确实是百感交集的一天
This truly is a day of mixed emotions for me.
老Gus退休了我很难过
I'm sad that Old Gus is leaving,
但我能帮Andy以开拓者礼堂新鞋匠的身份重启生活
but it allows me to help Andy restart his life as Pioneer Hall's new shoeshine guy.
你们这些无聊演讲我已经听了50年了
Well, I've been listening to your boring speeches for the last 50 years,
现在终于有一次你们能听我讲了
and now it's time for you to listen to one of mine.
知道吗 这样的一天真的让人反省自己的生活
You know, a day like this makes a man reflect upon his life,
而我得出的结论是我的生活彻底浪费了
and I've come to the conclusion that I've completely wasted mine.
顺便说 我从来没喜欢过你们叫我"老Gus"
And just for the record, I never ever liked being called "Old Gus."
我二十来岁的时候还不懂 但我现在讨厌死了
I didn't understand it when I was in my 20s, and I sure hate it now.
所以你们每个人都下地狱吧
So go to hell, every single one of you.
去你♥妈♥的♥Pawnee 去你♥妈♥的♥你们的鞋子
Screw Pawnee, and screw your damn shoes.
哦 天啊 真经典
Oh, God. That's classic.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第8集
第2季 第8集
所以 我提议将我们的名字
So, I propose that we change our name from
从大坑美化子委员会
the Sub-committee for Pit Beautification
改为空地美化子委员会
to the Sub-committee for Lot Beautification.
April 停下来 你给谁发短♥信♥呢
April, stop that. Who are you texting?
你啊
You.
嗷
Aw.
她在给我发呢
She's texting me.
抱歉让你觉得无聊
I'm sorry you're bored.
呃 大家好 嘿 Ann
Uh, hey, everyone. Oh, hey, Ann.
Leslie 能跟你说件事吗
Leslie, can I talk to you for a minute?
行 Tom 你来主持
Fine. Tom, you're in charge.
保持这个劲头 保持这些思路
Keep the momentum going. Keep these minds working.
当然 头儿 好的
Absolutely, chief. Okay.
你是希望能飞呢 还是说流利法语呢
Would you rather be able to fly, or speak fluent French?
Donna 开始 - 法语
Donna, go. - French.
我不想吓到你
I don't wanna freak you out,
但另一个部门签署了48号♥地的使用计划
but another department filed a planning claim for Lot 48.
谁
Who?
不 - 是
No. - Yeah.
该死 图书馆吗
Damn it. The library?
Pawnee的图书馆部门是最恶毒的
Pawnee's library department is the most diabolical,
最无情的官僚们 从来没见过这样的
ruthless bunch of bureaucrats I've ever seen.
他们跟暴走族一样
They're like a biker gang,
但不是用猎枪和冰♥毒♥ 而是用政♥治♥头脑和嘘声
but instead of shotguns and crystal meth, they use political savvy and shushing.
没事的 还没完全确定呢
It's gonna be okay. It's not a done deal.
是的 你没错 谢谢你拉我出来
Yeah, you're right. Thanks for pulling me out of there.
我需要一个好计划 我不想制♥造♥恐慌
I need a good plan though. I don't want to cause a panic.
新闻快讯 我们被♥干♥了 我们跟图书馆有个大♥麻♥烦
News flash, we're screwed. We got a big problem with the library.
干书的混♥蛋♥
Punk-ass book jockeys.
等等 为什么我们讨厌图书馆
Wait. Why do we hate the library?
图书馆是人类历史上最糟糕的乌合之众
The library is the worst group of people ever assembled in history.
他们刻薄 纵容 粗鲁 并且饱读诗书
They're mean, conniving, rude, and extremely well read,
因此他们十分危险
which makes them very dangerous.
而且他们正想偷走48号♥地来开新分馆
And they're trying to steal Lot 48 for a new branch.
什么 - 滚吧
What? - Get out of here.
是的 是的 - 48吗
Yeah. Yeah. - On 48?
其实我觉得有个离我家这么近的图书馆挺好的
I actually think a library would be nice that close to my house.
我们扳倒图书馆吧 - 耶
Let's bring the library down. - Yeah.
但我肯定不会在那里说啊
But I'm not about to say that in there.
新分馆 - 混♥蛋♥们
A new branch? - Jerks.
开玩笑吧 - 啊 我讨厌他们
You're kidding. - Oh, I hate them.
好吧 我们得跟他们那边的人联♥系♥
Okay. We need to make contact with someone there.
谁认识在图书馆里工作的人吗
Does anybody know anybody that works at the library?
那个 我们其实算认识
Well, we actually kind of do.
部门新副主任是Tammy Swanson
The new Deputy Director of the department is Tammy Swanson.
Ron 的前妻吗 那太好了
Ron's ex-wife? That's terrific.
或者太糟了 我是说 他讨厌她 但他认识她
Or is that awful? I mean, he hates her, but he knows her.
应该没问题 还是说还是一样
Everything's okay. Or is it just the same?
Leslie 你又把心理活动说出来了
Leslie, you're thinking out loud again.
是吗 确实是
Am I? I am.
真好啊 那个前妻婊♥子♥现在在给图书馆打工了
Of course. That bitch of an ex-wife is working for the library now.
太完美了
That is perfect.
世界最坏的人在世界最坏的地方工作
The worst person in the world working at the worst place in the world.
我得去和她聊聊 你得给我点对付她的招数
I have to go talk to her. And you got to give me something I can use.
她有什么弱点吗
Does she have any weaknesses?
没有
No.
什么意思 没有 每个人都有弱点啊
What do you mean, no? Everybody has a weakness.
机器没有
Not machines.
我真的相信她是未来人编写后
I honestly believe that she was programmed by someone from the future
送回过去来毁灭一切幸福的
to come back and destroy all happiness.
我知道了 只是我知道 你有两个叫Tammy的前妻
I see. Just I knew that you had two ex-wives named Tammy,
我希望至少有一个你能相处得来...
so I was hoping that there was one that you got along with and...
不 她俩我都讨厌
Nope. I hate them both.
在我的病床上 我最后的愿望是让我的前妻们赶回我身边
On my deathbed, my final wish is to have my ex-wives rushed to my side,
所以我能用最后一口气最后一次告诉她们该下地狱
so I can use my dying breath to tell them both to go to hell one last time.
我会再婚吗 哦 当然
Would I get married again? Oh, absolutely.
如果你连爱情都不相信了 活着还有什么意思呢
If you don't believe in love, what's the point of living?
我只期待会和Tammy有一场理性对话
I'm just looking forward to a thoughtful debate with Tammy
来讨论公园和图书馆的相对价值
about the relative merits of parks versus libraries.
如果出了什么坏事 我戴了最锋利的戒指
And in case something bad goes down, I wore my sharpest rings.
这个能把你撕碎
This one will tear you up.
图书馆服务部门副主任
Tammy Swanson
你好 嗨
Hello? Hi.
我是Leslie Knope 我稍早打过电♥话♥
I'm Leslie Knope. I called a little while ago.
你还真有脸在这露面啊
You have a lot of nerve showing your face here.
你什么意思
Excuse me?
你一共有$3的还书逾期罚款 小姐
You have overdue book fees totaling $3, missy.
这也太典型了 我该知道你会用这种下三滥的
That is so typical. I should have known you'd use a low blow,
肮脏的狗屎手段 - 不是...
dirty pool BS move like that. - No...
这就是大家都讨厌图书馆的原因
That's why everybody hates the library.
来 这是你的三块钱
Here. You know what? Here's your $3.
Leslie 别 - 我们地狱见
Leslie, no... - And I'll see you in hell.
Leslie Leslie Leslie 我开玩笑的
Leslie, Leslie, Leslie. I'm just kidding.
天啊 你确实有$3的罚款 但我消掉了
My gosh, I mean, you did have $3 worth of fines, but I cleared them.
我们政♥府♥姐妹要互相支持嘛 对吧
We government gals have to watch each other's backs, right?
我知道这是个陷阱 但我不知道是怎么挖的
I know this is a trap. But I don't know how.
好吧 你和Ron聊过了
Okay. Did you talk to Ron?
Ron提到我的时候喜欢夸大其词
Ron tends to exaggerate when it comes to me.
我发誓我不是什么偶足恶魔
I swear I don't have cloven feet.
请坐吧
Please. Sit down.
擦 擦 擦皮鞋咯
Shine, shine, shine your shoes.
需要吗 先生 女士 擦鞋吗 我不会偷看你裙底的
What do you say, sir? Ma'am? Shoeshine? I won't look up your skirt.
Ann 哇 哦天啊
Ann. Whoa. Oh, my gosh.
真神奇 你干嘛呢 是我 是Andy
Crazy. What are you doing? It's me. It's Andy.
嗨 Andy
Hi, Andy.
所以Ann 最近咋样啦
So, Ann, how you been?
挺好 啊 Leslie告诉我你在这工作了
Good. Yeah, Leslie told me you were working here now.
是啊 刚刚加入这场竞争 追逐名利
Yeah, I just joined the rat race. Chasing the cheese.
竞了个争 逐了个利
Racing the rats, trying to get the cheese.
技术商业的聊够了 你看起来太醉人了
Enough technical business talk. You look ravishing.
没什么顾客 是吧
Not a lot of customers, huh?
是啊 业绩不咋地
Yeah, business is a little slow.
绝对是跟 经济有关系
It is definitely due to the economy.
我听一堆人说了一堆关于这个的一堆事
I've been hearing a lot of people say that a lot about a lot of stuff.
哇 Mark 你想擦个鞋吗
Whoa, Mark. You want those shoes shined?
你是Ann的朋友 我给你打个折
I'll give you a discount because you're a friend of Ann's.
我和Ann不只是朋友啊
Well, I'm more than a friend of Ann's.
不会很久了
Not for long.
什么
Sorry?
我不知道 至少他终于有个真工作了
I don't know. At least he finally has a real job.
我们约会的时候 他唯一的"工作"
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表