Oh, my.
你能来就太棒了
It'd be amazing if you came.
是的 你必须来
Yeah, you have to come.
谁做的啊
Who made this?
我们 - 我们做的
We did.- Yeah, we did.
怎么做的 - Photoshop
How?- Photoshop.
什么 - 电脑 - 哦
What? - Computers. - Oh!
嘿 你怎么打扮得花枝招展的
Hey, why are you all dolled up?
说来话长 我是这个同志酒吧今晚的特邀嘉宾
It's a long story. I'm the guest of honor at this gay bar tonight.
我猜男同们开始喜欢我了
I guess gay men are starting to like me.
我不知道 他们觉得魅力四射之类的
I don't know. I guess they think I'm fabulous or something.
你看起来不错哦 妹子 今晚能把谁掰直咯
Well, you look good, girl. You're gonna turn somebody tonight.
那毋庸置疑是我与Donna最棒的一次互动
That was hands-down the best interaction I've ever had with Donna.
Leslie 这位是家庭价值坚实基金会的Marcia Langman
Leslie, this is Marcia Langman from the Society For Family Stability Foundation.
哦 你好 我喜欢你的上衣
Oh, hello. I love your top.
哦 非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much.
我希望你能有空讨论一下昨天在动物园的事情
I was just hoping you had a moment to discuss the events at the zoo yesterday.
这事跟我无关 所以...
Well, I have nothing to do with this, so...
好 我能为你们家价坚基 的人们做些什么呢
Well, what can I do for you and those fine people at the SFSF?
如果你愿意的话 可以辞职
Well, you could resign, if you're up for it.
哦 你认真的吗
Oh, you're serious?
当你为同性恋企鹅结婚的时候
When you performed a marriage for gay penguins,
因为使用了纳税人的钱在政♥府♥地♥产♥上举办仪式
using taxpayer money on government property,
你就象征性地为同性婚姻表达了积极态度
you were symbolically taking a stand in favor of the gay marriage agenda.
哦 抱歉 但稍等 Marcia
Oh, I'm sorry, but hold on a second there, Marcia.
这完全不是我的本意
That was not my intention, at all.
那你为什么要让企鹅结婚呢
Well, why else would you marry penguins?
因为我坚信那样会很可爱 确实很可爱
Because I firmly believed that it would be cute. And it was.
Leslie 你结婚了吗
Leslie, are you married?
没 还没 Marcia
No. Not yet, Marcia.
可能快了 我有个计划 但 不 现在没
Soon, probably. I have a plan, but, no, not now.
没和谁约会
Not dating anyone yet.
专注于我的事业
Focusing on my career.
我想也是
I thought so.
所以你无法理解 如果同性恋结婚
So you couldn't possibly understand, but when gays marry,
对其他人来说就是破坏婚姻价值
it ruins marriage for the rest of us.
所以 要不你宣布婚礼无效
So, either you annul the wedding,
要不我公开劝说你辞职
or I'll publicly ask for your resignation.
诶对了 我方向感太差了
You know what? I'm so terrible with directions.
我要是去停车场的话
If I'm headed to the parking lot,
该左转还是右转
do I make a left out of here, or do I go right?
左转 - 谢谢
It's a left, yeah. - Thank you.
不客气 - 宣布无效哦
You're welcome. - Annul the wedding!
嘿 - 你好
Hey.- Hi!
我约了Leslie吃午饭 但她居然真在上班 所以
I'm supposed to meet Leslie for lunch, but she actually works, so...
事故那晚Mark送到了我那个医院
Mark was brought to my hospital the night of the accident.
住院了一周
He was here for a week.
我觉得他脑袋撞到地上的时候
I think when his head hit the ground,
一定是把什么给撞开了
it must've knocked something loose,
让他现在变成了挺好的人
because he's actually a pretty nice guy now.
而Andy 我们分手之后 他告诉我
And Andy, after we broke up, he told me
要去堪萨斯爬山
he was going to Kansas to climb mountains.
所以 我不知道他到底在哪
So, I don't really know where he is.
你看了那部关于食物的纪录片吗
Hey, have you seen that documentary about food yet?
不 还没 但听说很不错 我想看
No, I haven't. But I heard it's really good. I want to see it.
我们可以一起去
We should go together.
啥 啊算了 我还是不要 感觉像约会
What? Yeah, no. I don't think so. That would be like a date.
好吧 不说了
Okay. Say no more.
我讨厌沙拉
I hate salad.
Leslie 我不想对你有秘密
Leslie, I don't want to ever keep secrets from you.
哦 我也不想 对了 我们来发明
Oh, me, neither. Look, let's invent our own
我们自己才懂的秘密语言吧
secret language that only we understand.
这样我们在其他人面前讲
And then we can use it around people
就没人能听懂我们说什么了
and no one will know what we're talking about.
好啊 - 好啊
Okay.- Okay.
但现在 我还是要用英语跟你说
But in the meantime, I'm just gonna tell you in English.
Mark算是约我出去了
Mark kind of asked me out.
他怪里怪气地约我去看电影
He weirdly asked me to go see a movie with him,
我说了不 当然 只是
and I said no, of course, but I just...
我想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know.
我现在有一大堆混乱的感觉
I'm feeling a lot of confusing things right now.
是的 不 我懂你的意思
Yeah. No, of course you are.
你的友谊对我来说是最重要的
And your friendship is the most important thing to me.
而他没戏
And he's off-limits.
谢谢 我只想让你知道 我很认真地想要
Thank you. I just want to let you know, I was really serious
发明那个秘密语言 - 我知道
about that secret language.- I know.
不敢相信这居然是个同志酒吧
I can't believe this is a gay bar.
确实 尤其是门口有个异性恋牛仔在欢迎我们
Yeah, especially with that heterosexual cowboy greeting us on the way in.
我现在要去哪喝酒了
Where should I drink now?
第8街上有个酒吧叫"投手与捕手"
There's a bar on Eighth Street called Pitchers and Catchers.
可以去那
You can go there.
好 嘿 好 听着 计划是这样
Yeah. Hey! Okay, listen. Here's the plan.
我们的立场就是 我们没有立场
Our position is, we have no position.
我们就说 "谢谢你们的派对"
So let's just say, "Thank you for the party,
"但很遗憾要拒绝你们对我的尊敬"
"but we regretfully decline your offer to honor me."
哦天啊 你居然来了
Oh, my God, I can't believe you came.
哦 好啊 April - Derek 是Leslie Knope
Hi, April.- Derek! It's Leslie Knope.
Leslie Knope 你是我的英雄
Leslie Knope, you're my hero!
哦 这很棒
Oh! That's nice.
Leslie 你也太辣了
Leslie, you are looking hot.
真的
Really?
谢谢你 Ben 我很享受这个拥抱
Thank you, Ben. I'm really enjoying this hug.
这些都很棒 但我要告诉你们
That's so nice, but I need to tell you something.
这杯我们请了
This one is on us.
既然是免费的话...
Well, if it's free...
Leslie Knope
Leslie Knope!
她是Leslie Knope 她要招募你们
She's Leslie Knope, and she wants to recruit you!
不 不 不 哦天 好 请 请 拜托 拜托
No, no, no. Oh, my. Okay. Please, please, please, please.
先生们 首先 我只想说
Gentlemen. First of all, I would just like to say
非常感谢你们为我举办这个派对
thank you so much for throwing me this party,
特别是今晚还有橄榄球赛
especially on a night when the Colts are playing.
我们爱你 Leslie
We love you, Leslie!
好吧
Okay.
啊 这杯是绿色的
This is green.
Leslie! Leslie! Leslie! Leslie! Leslie!
Leslie! Leslie! Leslie! Leslie! Leslie!
Leslie! Leslie! Leslie! Leslie! Leslie!
Leslie! Leslie! Leslie! Leslie! Leslie!
好 我想告诉你们
Okay! Well, I wanted to tell you
我给企鹅结婚的时候不是要表达什么立场
that I wasn't really trying to take a stand when I married those penguins.
Leslie! Leslie! Leslie!
Leslie! Leslie! Leslie!
你们在呼喊我的名字
You're chanting my name.
Leslie! Leslie! Leslie! Leslie! Leslie!
Leslie! Leslie! Leslie! Leslie! Leslie!
我只有一件事要说 团结起来我们能永远改变Pawnee
I just have one thing to say! Together we can change Pawnee forever!
跳舞吧
Let's dance!
Leslie Knope来了 朋友们 跳起来
Leslie Knope's in the building, y'all! Let's get wild!
我今晚在这见到了好多个市政厅的家伙 太疯狂了
I've seen so many dudes from City Hall here tonight, it's crazy.
但我想他们也看到我了 所以这可不怎么好
But I guess they've seen me here, too. So, that's not great.
嘿 嗨 我收到你短♥信♥了 没事吧
Hey! Hi. I got your text. Is everything okay?
哦 没事 他们以我为名义办了个派对
Oh, yeah! They're having a party in my honor!
去吧台 你是我的朋友的话喝酒免费
Go to the bar. If you're my friend, you can drink for free!
哦 酷 好的 或许下次
Oh! Cool! Okay, and maybe next time
不要说是"医疗紧急情况"
don't use the words "medical emergency."
我好高兴你在这
I'm so glad you're here!
我好清醒
I'm really sober!
好吧 来喝一杯
Okay! Get a drink!
你知道为什么今晚这么有趣 因为每个人都很gay
You know why tonight's fun? 'Cause everyone's so gay.
他们知道怎么享乐 还有跳舞
And they know how to have fun, and the dancing!
就 每个人都在做自己
Just, it's... Everyone is just who they are.
而他们自己就是gay透了
And who they are is just stone-cold gay.
Lady Gaga - Poker Face
读不出 读不出
Can't read my, can't read my,
他读不出我的扑克脸
No he can't read my poker face
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表