仅限必要人员
Ron
Ron!
你好啊 Andy
Hello, Andy.
这里太安静了 所有人都在哪呢
It's quiet in here. Where is everyone?
政♥府♥关门了 所有报纸上都在说呢
The government is shut down. It's in every newspaper.
会持续多久 - 如果我们运气好
How long is it going to last? - Well, if we're lucky,
这栋楼会空上好几个月
this building will be empty for months.
哇 这时机可真是不对啊
Wow. That is really bad timing.
我刚刚搞到这辆超级甜爆的裤裆火箭
I just got this super sweet-ass rad crotch rocket.
我一直想要一辆
I've always wanted one of these.
但由于 你知道 没有工作
But due to, you know, never having a job,
我迄今都买♥♥不起
I couldn't afford it until now.
办了个很划算的租约
Got a really good deal on my lease.
付12%的利息
Paying 12% interest.
基本上是 能找到的最高的了
It's, like, one of the highest you can get.
嘿 我找April已经找疯了
Hey, so I've been trying like crazy to get a hold of April.
如果你看到她 能告诉她我真的需要跟她聊聊吗
If you see her, will you tell her I really need to talk to her?
没问题 - 好的 谢了 Ron
You got it. - All right. Thanks, Ron.
啊哦
Uh-oh!
搞定了
Nailed it.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第24集
第2季 第24集
我能告诉你们的是所有公园即日起关闭 直到另行通知
All I can tell you is that all the parks are closed until further notice.
听着 没人比我对这件事更心烦
Look, no one is more upset about this than I am.
虽然这不是什么比赛之类的
Not like it's a competition or anything.
因为如果是比赛 我会赢 但那就和这不相干了
Because if it was, I would win. But that's neither here nor there.
我想说的点是我会赢 - 它们会关闭多久
The point is I would win. - How long will they be closed?
可能是永远 - 政♥府♥关门的话 谁去阻止基♥地♥组♥织♥
Could be forever. - With the government shut down, who is going to stop Al-Qaeda?
一次聊一件事
One thing at a time.
学校两周后放假了
School is out in two weeks.
我整天拿我的孩子怎么办
What am I going to do with my kids all day?
留在我家里吗 我住的地方吗
Keep them in my house? Where I live?
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to tell you.
那明天Ramsett公园的儿童音乐会呢
What about the kids' concert tomorrow at Ramsett Park?
Freddy意面的音乐会
The Freddy Spaghetti concert.
Freddy意面被取消了
Freddy Spaghetti has been canceled.
我希望你会高兴
I hope you're happy.
我是高兴 我极其高兴
I am. I am extremely happy
因为我觉得我们不该浪费纳税人的钱
because I don't think we should be wasting taxpayer money
为孩子提供乐趣不是浪费
It's not a waste to provide fun for kids
而我就不希望手上沾着Freddy意面的血-
And I for one don't like having Freddy Spaghetti's blood on my hand-
我觉得你的意思是Freddy意面的酱吧
I believe you mean Freddy Spaghetti's sauce.
恶
Ugh.
嗯 烫到舌头了
Mm. Burned my tongue.
根本不在乎
Don't even care.
你看到这个颜色了吗 我不喜欢
You see this color? I don't like it.
太压抑了
It's too depressing.
嗨 Chris - Leslie Knope
Hi Chris. - Leslie Knope.
稍等 我想喝点水
One second. I'd like some water.
我想要冷的 我想去冰 我想装在没有把手的杯子里
I'd like it to be cold, I like without ice, I like it in a glass or mug with no handle.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么可以帮忙的
How can I help you?
我觉得我们这场政♥府♥停摆之战出现了一位牺牲者
Well, I believe there has been a casualty of war in this government shutdown.
这让我悲伤
And it saddens me.
它就是Pawnee的孩子们
And it is Pawnee's children.
坐下详细告诉我具体发生了什么
Well, sit down and tell me exactly what has happened.
每年夏天 我们都以一系列儿童音乐会作为开场
Every year, we kick off the summer with a children's concert series.
今年 因为政♥府♥停摆 音乐会被取消了
And this year, the concert has been canceled due to the shutdown.
这个问题很糟 我们得解决
It's terrible, and we need to fix it.
哦 好啊 太好了
All right. Great.
我非常高兴你同意我
I'm very glad that you agreed with me,
但我为我的辩护准备了很多
but I actually worked really hard on my argument.
有没有办法我还是...行吗
Is there any way I can still kind of... Yeah?
我很想听 - 哦 好 谢谢
I'd love to hear it. - Oh, good. Thank you.
"你错了 你疯了吗 你能给孩子的笑容定下标价吗"
You're wrong. Are you crazy? Can you put a price tag on a child's smile?
Leslie Knope 很惊喜啊
Leslie Knope. What a surprise.
政♥府♥关门已经两天了
The government has been shut for two days,
而一位城市职员试着跟我安排了14次会面
and one city employee has tried to schedule 14 meetings with me.
猜猜是谁呢
Can you guess who?
Ben 之前有场大型音乐会 现在没有了
Ben? There was a big concert. Now, there's not.
有什么我们能做的吗
Isn't there anything that we can do about that?
不 没有 - 那太糟了
No, there isn't. - That's too bad.
抱歉 Leslie 该死
Sorry, Leslie. Damn!
我要去跑16公里了
I have to go run 10 miles.
过去18年 我每天都跑16公里
I have run 10 miles a day every day for 18 years.
那就是十万公里了
That's 65,000 miles.
到月球距离的三分之一
A third of the way to the moon.
我的目标是跑到月球
My goal is to run to the moon.
Ben 我们来讨论解决方案
Ben, let's talk solutions.
Leslie Pawnee已经破产了
Leslie, Pawnee is broke.
没有钱开音乐会了 好吗
There's no money for a concert. Okay?
你看 爱达荷州把公园部砍了80%
I mean, Idaho cut their Parks Department by 80%,
爱达荷州基本上就是一个巨大的公园了
and Idaho is basically one giant park.
我之前说过了 我还会再说的 Ben
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Ben.
Pawnee比爱达荷强多了
Pawnee is better than Idaho.
不 Pawnee并不特殊 好吗
No, Pawnee is not special. Okay?
你们部门 一直往下 到这儿 不是优先考虑的
Your department, all the way down here, is not a priority.
实话说 你甚至都不该出现在这栋楼里 Leslie
And frankly, you're not even supposed to be in the building, Leslie.
你是非必要人员
You're non-essential.
那不是你能决定的
That is not your call.
我知道 你牌子上那么写的
I know, it's on your badge.
这个吗 这可不是我
This? This isn't me.
Ann Perkins
Ann Perkins.
Chris 啥啥
Chris something.
嗨 我刚刚在跑我的每日午间16公里
Hi. I was just doing my daily lunchtime 10 miles
路过医院 我觉得想上来给你打个招呼
and I ran by the hospital, and I thought I'd pop up and say hi.
你刚刚开始跑吗
Did you just start your run?
不 我已经跑到第14公里了
No, I'm already at mile nine.
但你完全都没出汗啊
But you're not sweating at all.
我知道 我的静息心率是每分钟28下
I know. I have a resting heart rate of 28 beats per minute.
科学家研究过我 说我的心脏动力能把喷气燃料压上飞机
The scientist who studied me said that my heart could pump jet fuel up into an airplane.
我想跟你进行一次约会
I'd love to go out on a date with you.
我认为你会觉得我有吸引力
I think you might find me attractive
因为我们初次见面时你喝醉了然后吻了我
because you got drunk and kissed me when we first met.
不用有压力 但我今晚有时间
And no pressure, but I do have tonight open.
抱歉 我现在很忙 - 没问题
I am so sorry. I'm really busy right now. - No problem.
我稍后会再尝试的 Ann Perkins
I will try again soon. Ann Perkins.
那就是那个喜欢你 但你没兴趣的家伙
That's the guy who likes you, that you're not into.
是啊
Yeah.
他身上的哪部分你没看见呢
And which part of him are you not looking at?
通常来说 当我结束一段长♥期♥感情
Traditionally, when I end a long-term relationship,
我有点脆弱 而我会倾向于一些轻率行为
I'm a little fragile, and I have a tendency to do some reckless things.
所以我需要和Chris保持距离
So I need to stay away from Chris.
我不能忍♥受这场政♥府♥关门
I can't stand this government shutdown.
我不能忍♥受这场预算危机
I can't stand this budget crisis.
但我不能忍♥受的是他们要取消Freddy意面的演出了
But what I can't stand is they're canceling Freddy Spaghetti.
你什么都懂 我该怎么做呢
You know everything. What should I do about this?
我不知道 Leslie 要不你去看个电影或者去购个物
I don't know, Leslie. Why don't you see a movie or go shopping?
等等 你在干什么 发生什么了
Wait a minute. What are you doing? What's happening?
你知道 他们提出了买♥♥断 我接受了
You know, they offered me a buyout, and I took it.
所以现在 我为Norton建筑公♥司♥工作了
And so now, I work for Norton Construction.
抱歉 我知道我不该那么做的
Sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that.
没事 - 你怎么能辞职呢
It's okay. - How could you quit?
你知道 不是所有人都有你对这份工作的热情
You know, not everyone has your enthusiasm for this work.
我猜这些年我一直读错了你的名字
You know, I guess I've been mispronouncing your name all these years.
Mark Brendana退tz
Mark Brendana-quitz.
最近 我在想要不要离开这份工作了
Recently, I had been thinking about maybe leaving this job.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表