好的 如各位所知 《Pawnee精神》昨晚又被损坏了
Okay. As everybody knows, The Spirit of Pawnee was defaced again last night.
这次是什么
What was it this time?
巧克力布丁
Chocolate pudding.
哈 这倒是第一次
Huh. That's new.
通常放在这里的壁画名叫《Pawnee精神》
The mural that normally resides here is called The Spirit of Pawnee.
颇具争议
And it's very controversial.
曾经有人往上面泼硫酸 番茄酱
We've had someone throw acid at it, tomato sauce.
曾经有人想刺穿它
Someone tried to stab it once.
种族歧视
我们真的需要更好的安保
We really need better security here.
我们更需要更好的 没那么有攻击性的历史
We also need better, less-offensive history.
所以 市政厅决定将《Pawnee精神》
So, the city council has decided that The Spirit of Pawnee
更换成不那么可怕的东西
should be changed to something just a little less horrifying.
既然壁画是30年代的政♥府♥工作人员制♥作♥的
Now, since the murals were made by government employees back in the 1930s,
我们觉得每个部门提交一个新方案会很有意思
we thought it might be fun if each department submitted a design for a new mural.
明天下午提交你们的概念图
And you'll submit your concepts tomorrow afternoon.
行吧 乡亲们 非常感谢
All righty, folks? Thank you very much.
嘿 Leslie 你们的设计是什么 一棵树吗
Hey, Leslie. What's your design going to be? A tree?
Joe 你在污水部工作
Joe, you work in Sewage.
你们部门字面上看就是屎专业户
Your department literally specializes in crap.
你真的想吵这个?
You really want to do this?
我说过了 "屎"是俚语 我不喜欢这个词
I told you before. "Crap" is a slang term. And I don't like that term.
但至少我们不是失败专业户 像你们一样
But at least we don't specialize in losing, like you guys.
污水部 咱们走
Sewage. Let's roll.
该死 为啥污水部总分到最辣的实习生
Damn! How does Sewage always get the hottest interns?
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第8集
第2季 第8集
同志们 这个部门有机会设计
Guys, this department has the chance to design something
一些能永远留下来的东西 这可以成为我们的遗产
that could be in this building forever. This could be our legacy.
我以为48号♥地上建公园就是我们的遗产
I thought building a park on Lot 48 was going to be our legacy.
你可以有两个遗产
Well, you can have two legacies.
看看麦当娜 大歌♥星 胳膊超美
Look at Madonna. Great singer, amazing arms.
看看 O.J. Simpson 海斯曼杯得主 《白头神探》
Look at O.J. Simpson. Heisman Trophy winner, Naked Gun.
嗯哼 - 无意冒犯 Leslie 但我不是个艺术家
Mmm-hmm. - No offense, Leslie, but I'm not an artist.
哦 这可不对啊 Donna 我见过你的美甲
Oh, that's not true, Donna. I've seen your fingernails.
呃 我花钱找人做的
Um, I pay someone to do this.
真的吗 哦 好吧
Really? Oh, well, shoot.
不过 我命令你们所有人设计一幅壁画
Anyway, I'm ordering all of you to design a mural.
呃 只有Ron能命令整个部门
Uh, only Ron can order the whole department to do something.
Ron 命令他们做这个 - Leslie说啥你们做啥
Ron, order them to do this. - Do whatever Leslie says.
哈哈 好吧 这是你们的物资
Ha-haa! Okay, so here are your supplies.
希望你们去寻找Pawnee精神然后画个草稿
I want you to go and find the spirit of Pawnee. And make me a sketch.
它要壮观 要感人 要有历史价值
And it needs to be breathtaking and moving and historical
要比其他部门的更好 你们有一个小时
and better than every department. And you have one hour.
设计师们 开始做吧
Designers. Make it work.
《天桥风云》的Tim Gunn
Tim Gunn.
你 我的朋友 可以去跳舞了
You, my friend, are ready to go dancing.
谢谢你 先生 好了 下一位
Thank you, sir. All right. Next?
Andrew 看起来不错啊
Andrew. Looking good.
生意兴隆 - 是啊
Business is booming. - Yeah.
嘿 Ron 你怎么样 来擦一个
Hey. Ron, how about you? Need a little dog waxing?
只要五块 我让你插他前面
It's only 5 bucks, and I'll let you cut in front of this guy.
什么 - 起开
What? - Come on. Beat it.
我们说的可是Ron Swanson啊
This is Ron Swanson we're talking about.
我被Andy打动了 按自己的轨迹自力更生
I'm impressed with Andy. Pulling himself up by his bootstraps.
他让我想起了我自己
He reminds me of me.
我9岁时得到了第一份工作
I got my first job when I was nine.
在一家金属片厂
Worked at a sheet metal factory.
两周后 我成为了车间主任
In two weeks, I was running the floor.
儿童劳工法♥正♥在摧毁这个国家
Child labor laws are ruining this country.
你鞋里有把钥匙吗
Do you have a key in your shoe?
不 不 我大拇指基本肿成了一根新指头
No. No, I have a bunion that's practically its own toe.
通常 疼痛像旷野上的女妖一般在我的鞋里嚎叫
Normally, the pain howls through my loafers like a banshee on the moors.
但在过去的三分钟里
But for these past three minutes,
它减弱成了一声微弱的低吟
it's been reduced to a faint growl.
好诶 这很棒啊
Okay. That's neat.
好的 嘿 我们搞定了
Well, hey. We are all finished.
干得好啊
Well, that was great.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, son.
不费事
No sweat.
下一个
Next?
你不该让你的朋友插队 这对生意不好
You shouldn't let your friends cut in line. It's not good business.
你知道还有什么对生意不好吗
You want to know what else isn't good business?
那个家伙是我朋友
That guy's my friend.
是的
Right.
我是说你不该让你的朋友插队
I'm saying you shouldn't let your friends cut in line.
对哦 抱歉了 朋友 来 这个给我
All right. Sorry, pal. Here. Give me this.
下一位
Next.
所以 你具体想要什么呢
So, what are you looking for exactly?
我不知道啊 伙计
I don't know, man.
"Pawnee精神" 就这些了
"The spirit of Pawnee." That's all I got.
给 就给我价值20块的画吧
Here. Just give me $20 worth of art.
就画个看起来有个性 只有我能搞出来的东西
Just something that seems personal, that only I could have done.
跟我说说你自己
Tell me about yourself.
不 画就行了
No. Just paint.
我对艺术没有兴趣
I have no interest in art.
让我明确 我没有兴趣的是 非 裸 体 图 像
Let me clarify. I have no interest in non-nude images.
大哥 你这是哪门子艺术啊
Dude, what the hell kind of art is this?
看起来像是个蜥蜴在吐彩虹糖
It looks like a lizard puking up Skittles.
我是个抽象表现主义者
I'm an abstract expressionist.
不 你是个骗子
No, you're a con artist.
我是个被骗走20块的伙计 恶 随便了
And I'm a guy that's out 20 bucks. Ugh. Whatever.
我毫无艺术天分
I'm a terrible artist.
但公园部为我做了太多
But the Parks Department has done so much for me
我如果能在任何方面帮到他们 我会的
that if I can help them out in any way, I will.
哦天哪
Oh, God.
不然还是给他们送免费流感疫苗吧
Maybe I should just give them all free flu shots.
请勿触摸
参观Pawnee博物馆
我知道这个镇和这些壁画的所有事情
I know everything about this town and these murals.
所以这真的是美梦成真 真的
And that's why this is a dream come true. Literally.
我做过一个设计壁画的梦
I have had a dream where I designed a mural.
但后来变成了一个噩梦
But then it turned into a nightmare,
因为壁画开始说话
because the mural started talking,
它活过来了 向我细语
and it came alive and it was whispering.
我听不清它在说什么
And I couldn't hear what it was saying,
所以我凑近去听 然后就被吃掉了
so I leaned in close, and then it ate me.
某个时间 演员Gina Gershon也在那
At one point, Gina Gershon was there.
我的作品会真正抓住Pawnee精神
My piece is truly going to capture the spirit of Pawnee.
我从来不懂"卖♥♥力干活"这个说法
I never understood the term "elbow grease".
我猜不是真的要卖♥♥啥 就是努力工作
I guess it's not really grease. Just hard work.
哦 嘿 Ron 你的鞋很好很闪亮啊
Oh, hey, Ron. Nice, shiny shoes you got there.
哦 嘿 我就是在... 我想... 哦不 擦
Oh, hey. I was just... I think... Oh, no. Shoot.
实际上 我觉得这只磨坏了
Actually, it looks like I scuffed this one.
你需要退款吗 Ron 因为我已经花掉了
Do you need your money back, Ron? Because I already spent it.
真的吗 怎么会...
Really? How did...
没事了 你再给我完整擦一遍吧
Never mind. I think I'll just take another full polish.
我能再插队吗
Can I cut in line again?
我擦鞋擦出了回家的感觉
I feel right at home as a shoe shiner.
我不知道我在干什么
I have no idea what I'm doing,
但我知道我做得真的 真的很好
but I know I'm doing it really, really well.
好吧 我们来看看Pawnee精神
Okay! Let's get going with the spirit of Pawnee.
Ann 你先来
Ann, you go first.
好吧
Okay.
呃 好吧
Um... Okay.
这个 既然是公园部 我觉得我可以设计一个漂亮公园
Well, since it's the Parks Department, I thought I would design a pretty park.
有狗在玩耍 我真的不会画画
With dogs playing. And I can't really draw,
所以这些是从杂♥志♥上剪下来的
so I just cut some stuff out of a magazine.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表